Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I don't think the Left can take a story and not find a way to turn it to Trump. Every comedian, every talk show, every news channel, it's all about Trump, literally all of the time.
    Trump looking to enact decriminalization of being homosexual in the world = left calling out Trump for doing so as being a bad thing: https://www.out.com/news-opinion/201...-racist-tactic
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Really? When did I use any as a source?

Show me where I've stated I believe either, or retract your statement as the lie it is.
    oh i have to retract statements but the president never has to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yes, daddy.

Wait, FUCK.
    Don't poke the Dragon.

Because Dragonite is weak to Dragon-Type moves.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I can see now why you support Smollett's lying.

So you can throw shit at anyone else who disagrees with you, but you'll bitch and moan about anyone doing the same against you, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I can see now why you support Smollett's lying.

So you can throw shit at anyone else who disagrees with you, but you'll bitch and moan about anyone doing the same against you, I bet.
    I will denounce smolletts lying if you denounce donald trumps lying

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    black and gay privilege... hes pretty high up on the progressive stack. all he needs to do is come out as trans and he could start calling for genocide and he would be rewarded by progressives.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Trump looking to enact decriminalization of being homosexual in the world = left calling out Trump for doing so as being a bad thing: https://www.out.com/news-opinion/201...-racist-tactic
    It reminds me of the Jennifer Rubin who advocated for Jerusalem to be the Capitol of Israel, but once Trump did it she hated the idea. It is one of the many wonders of the Trump age, how much the singular hatred for a single man overrides any sort of agency or ability to just hold a set of views.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, generally if you make a statement based on easily verifiable (or easily debunked) fact, you have to back it up. Trump's got the mental filter of a six year old, but really, "lol Trump does it so can I." Is that your justification?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgee View Post
    Any word from the celebrities/politicians who rallied to the case initially? They seem to have gone awfully quiet suddenly...
    Pelosi silently withdrew a Tweet of support earlier. I don't know if Harris or others did; I don't keep up with Twitter outside personal friends.
    Last edited by Reaper0329; 2019-02-21 at 04:33 AM.

Any word from the celebrities/politicians who rallied to the case initially? They seem to have gone awfully quiet suddenly...

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    HAHAHA you actually can't make this shit up. This is it, we have to be getting close to the height of insanity now.

Now, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but part of me thinks these high-profile incidents are somewhat peddled by mainstream media to actually get Trump re elected. He gets the clicks that bring in their revenue. What the hell would they have been talking about for the last 2 years if Trump didn't get elected? /end tinfoil hat

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    Yeah, generally if you make a statement based on easily verifiable (or easily debunked) fact, you have to back it up. Trump's got the mental filter of a six year old, but really, "lol Trump does it so can I." Is that your justification?
    if the justification for wanting to jail journalist and political opponents is "putin and xi do it" why not

Such an incredible turn of events. Obviously innocent til proven guilty but the fact that there is enough evidence to charge him with a felony is fairly damning. I hope this is a lesson for any individual thinking of reporting a false crime, there are real consequences that can irreparably damage the lives of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It reminds me of the Jennifer Rubin who advocated for Jerusalem to be the Capitol of Israel, but once Trump did it she hated the idea. It is one of the many wonders of the Trump age, how much the singular hatred for a single man overrides any sort of agency or ability to just hold a set of views.

just like you suddenly support saudi arabia after trump has illegal business deals with them after criticizing hillary for the same? what about YOUR values?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I don't think the Left can take a story and not find a way to turn it to Trump. Every comedian, every talk show, every news channel, it's all about Trump, literally all of the time.
    Yeah. I can't stand Trump but it's truly excessive at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I mean it's pretty transparent that it is bullshit when he is super cozy with Saudi Arabia, the worst of the worst in terms of exporting radical Islam.

If you hate radical Islam but you are even slightly friendly with Saudi Arabia, you are pretty clearly being disingenuous.
    When the whole Caitlyn Jenner thing was going on, my older dad was pissed that she received an achievement award. I explained to him that the trans suicide rate in this country is 4x the rate of normal people, and that if her coming out stopped even one person from killing themselves, that was worthy of an award. Ever since then, my dad stopped being homophobic. It took that simple amount of reasoning with him to prove his backwards old ways were wrong. In a similar vein, if even a single country makes steps forward in stopping persecution of gay folks, I'd consider it a success by the Trump administration. And you gotta admit that article is textbook trump derangement syndrome.

And, even though I'm the one who brought this up, it's off topic, so I'm gonna stop talking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah. I can't stand Trump but it's truly excessive at this point.
    i cant stand chairman xi either...but why wont the chinese liberals stop whining and just sit down and worship him like the rest of us?? im sure xi supporters think this way also about dissenters, well the dissenters not in concentration camps

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    just like you suddenly support Saudi Arabia after trump has illegal business deals with them after criticizing hillary for the same? what about YOUR values?
    Citations needed. I think I've called for Saudi Arabia to be eradicated and its holy places scratched from the surface of the earth and its people forced to convert to Hinduism and or Zoroastrianism or Buddhism on pain of death though. If I haven't said that specifically about Saudi Arabia, than yeah, there it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

5+ Year Old Account
    if the justification for wanting to jail journalist and political opponents is "putin and xi do it" why not
    Right. But again, you're failing to grasp that just because on person does it, you shouldn't. I think is that thing you guys scream about all the time..."whataboutisms?" I haven't gotten overly familiar with the term yet, to be fair.

So that leaves your post with respect to Stelio still vapid and baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Too bad the other hyper lefties here dont come in and tell you that whataboutisms are bad
    I've never said this before, and I'll never say it again, but with the timing of our posts I *almost* wish I was a hyper-lefty (or a lefty at all) just so that could be 100% perfect.
    Last edited by Reaper0329; 2019-02-21 at 04:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too bad the other hyper lefties here dont come in and tell you that whataboutisms are bad

Also, according to https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainmen...tack-1.5027068

Also Wednesday, Chicago's top prosecutor, Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx, announced that she had recused herself from the investigation.

Her office explained that Foxx made the decision "out of an abundance of caution" because of conversations she had with one of Smollett's family members just after the report. When the relative expressed concerns about the case, Foxx "facilitated a connection" between the family member and detectives, according to a statement.

Foxx said the case would be handled to her first assistant, Joseph Magats, a 28-year veteran prosecutor.
    Think it will have an impact on sentencing?