Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am honored to bring you all joy.
    Sorry babe. Normally I'd read it but I am super sleepy.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    he also has ousted himself as a racist. amazing play smollett
    Has he made some sort of post that that would make him seem racist because the story in of it self fake or not isn’t racist.

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Hey, I'm Jewish and resent the lizard people crack you racist bigot.

Whats Judaism got to do with being a Reptilian race from outerspace?

Also it was a joke

Also iam not racist or bigoted cause i hate everyone regardless of race, religion or sex

Man, apparently the NPCs like #arandomuser think I'm a Trumpist alt-righter because everyone who argues with them must be one, but I'm not far enough right to be in Theo's Alt-right Kremlin Seal Meme 6 team.

Feels bad man

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I mean isn't him calling himself a nigger faggot kind of racist? That seems a bit racist.
    I don’t really think it is I mean it seems unlikly he sees black people as lesser.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'm Jewish and resent the lizard people crack you racist bigot.

"If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" might be the hardest I've laughed in months.
    By laughing, you have officially pledged yourself to the Alt-Right. Your Tikki torch will be delivered by one of MAGA field agents driving a Tesla, of course, expect delays, they are passing through a black neighborhood and are running low on bleach and ropes. #Prayforourguys
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    and so did trump and a core part of trumps campaign promise was killing muslims, which he has done beauutifully starving the people in yemen to death slowly and painfull alongside MBS which is cheered on by maga hatters as killing the "enemy" IE muslim civilians, go ahead
    do you have to smoke sarahtashers cat shit to get this high?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Whats Judaism got to do with being a Reptilian race from outerspace?

Also it was a joke
    You know what you meant.

Also I wasn't at all serious.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

You know what you meant.

Also I wasn't at all serious.
    No please elaborate?

Me neither

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Man, apparently the NPCs like #arandomuser think I'm a Trumpist alt-righter because everyone who argues with them must be one, but I'm not far enough right to be in Theo's Alt-right Kremlin Seal Meme 6 team.

Feels bad man
    We need someone who is as mean as they are Greek. As official Nazi Bitch Queen, I dub thee Stelio "Constantinople will be reclaimed!" Kontos.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, my teaching degree may as well be 50k in gambling debt.
    Stealing this for my signature.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, my teaching degree may as well be 50k in gambling debt.
    Too real, now I feel,

Gunna go listen to Link'n Park and text my husband "Rawr XD".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because you aren't a genuine human being, and anyone who isn't a moron and saw you talk for more than a few posts could put that together

- - - Updated - - -

/our/ guys
    I've lost count of how many -phobics are on the list.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    who knows girl, but he told me whataboutisms are fine so I'll play his game cause Im happy we killed mythic rastakhan tonight

- - - Updated - - -

WELL WHAT ABOUT muslims killing muslims?
    Grats on your kill

Cake eater.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Grats on your kill
    Thankssssssssssss. We killed it in 4 pulls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    But what about the presidents who did that before he was president?
    They don't care, because those people weren't Trump. Obama started the war in Syria and supported the Saudi genocide of Yemenis, but Dems suddenly came out against those things en masse the moment Trump came into Office.

There's this meme that Anti-Trumpers would protest literally anything Trump does regardless of what it is, and would even go so far as to stop breathing if he came out in support of air. That meme was recently proven true when Dems started condemning Trumps call to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide, because it was "racist" or some shit... These people have no consistency, and clearly have no problem betraying every ideal they claim to hold in a heartbeat just because they're that petty.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I don’t really think it is I mean it seems unlikly he sees black people as lesser.
    Maybe not but it isn't as uncommon as you'd think.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    They don't care, because those people weren't Trump. Obama started the war in Syria and supported the Saudi genocide of Yemenis, but Dems suddenly came out against those things en masse the moment Trump came into Office.

There's this meme that Anti-Trumpers would protest literally anything Trump does regardless of what it is, and would even go so far as to stop breathing if he came out in support of air. That meme was recently proven true when Dems started condemning Trumps call to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide, because it was "racist" or some shit... These people have no consistency, and clearly have no problem betraying every ideal they claim to hold in a heartbeat just because they're that petty.
    Yeah i know. but as long as I get legalized homosex in every country, whatever.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see him pay back the man hours spent investigating the farce at the absolute least.
    Me too, if he don't spend time then pay big time monetary wise for wasting police time.. And that is getting off lightly if it was anyone else they would probably be in jail by now..