Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    such as? /10 char
    lets see taking money from the saudis to prop up his hotel business in exchange for a foreign policy highly favorable to them
    Trump tower moscow
    Scott pruitt as head of EPA, energy industry lobbyis forced to resign after major corruption
    firing the FBI and cia director because they wanted to defend us from russsian hacks
    firing the attorney general because they followed ethics rules and didnt go after trumps political opponents
    lots of things just the stuff that came to my head

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    lets see taking money from the saudis to prop up his hotel business in exchange for a foreign policy highly favorable to them
    Trump tower moscow
    Scott pruitt as head of EPA, energy industry lobbyis forced to resign after major corruption
    firing the FBI and cia director because they wanted to defend us from russsian hacks
    firing the attorney general because they followed ethics rules and didnt go after trumps political opponents
    Don't forget all that tax payer money going towards his Ma-a-Lago retreats
    RETH

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Trump tower moscow
    1) This is based on Democrat talking points that profits to Trump's business from foreign countries somehow violates the emoluments clause. You realize that the estimated $270,000 Saudi lobbyists paid for Trump Hotel is a rounding error for Trump?
    2) That is Pruitt's corruption, not Trumps.
    3) your opinion, not based on facts.
    4) Sessions pissed off Trump by needlessly recusing himself from the Russian investigation. It was only a matter of time until Sessions was fired. Nothing illegal here
    5) not many things unless you regurgitate talking points from CNN, WPO and NY Times.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I laugh when any politician promises transparency, then I laugh harder when people believe it.

People like Trudeau and Trump should just let the investigations happen and stop trying to disrupt or prevent them. Once they finish, the results will stand for themselves and they can defend themselves as needed.

1) This is based on Democrat talking points that profits to Trump's business from foreign countries somehow violates the emoluments clause. You realize that the estimated $270,000 Saudi lobbyists paid for Trump Hotel is a rounding error for Trump?
    4) Sessions pissed off Trump by needlessly recusing himself from the Russian investigation. It was only a matter of time until Sessions was fired. Nothing illegal here
    5) not many things unless you regurgitate talking points from CNN, WPO and NY Times.
    1) False premise rich people can't be greedy.
    2) Trump appointed him and backed him up even through all the scandals never called for his resignation.
    4) Sessions recused himself because it was the recommendation of the ethics board and he was knee deep involved in the campaign not sure why you think it is needless.
    5) Oh yes only Fox News bastion of truth and justice gets it right

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I voted for Trudeau knowing that the Liberal Party is somewhat corrupt. My other options were:
    1 - Vote for the hellaciously more corrupt Conservative Party. No one represents the banality of evil better than Harper.
    2 - Spoil my vote. Effectively that same as #1.
    3 - Vote for the loony left. Somewhat tempting. I think I'd settle for a Liberal/NDP minority government.
    4 - Vote for the other loony left.

Welcome to Canadian politics. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Now you've got two loony left parties (Liberals and NDP), a centre right party (PPC) and the far right social conservatives that is the PC party.

TDS is strong on MMO-C. Trump asked, Comey said no. Flynn got convicted.
    It is not illegal for a private citizen to pay hush money. It happens all the time
    It is a violation of campaign finance laws.

Trump asked, Comey said no, Trump fired Comey for not dropping the investigation, AKA OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. That is why the Mueller investigation started.

But yes, it is TDS, not the truth, just TDS. Sit the fuck down.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Trump was caught trying to give the Saudis fucking NUCLEAR REACTOR TECHNOLOGY. It not only is against US law, it is against INTERNATIONAL LAW. And his hotel violates the emoluments clause. He can't be his own landlord, it is specifically in the laws about that building he is using for his Trump hotel in Washington DC.

2. And Trump hired him, specifically for that.

3. No, Trump specifically said on NATIONAL TV that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation and the investigation into Michael Flynn.

4. Sessions was REQUIRED to recuse himself because of his Russian connections.

5. Talking points from the real news you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Now you've got two loony left parties (Liberals and NDP), a centre right party (PPC) and the far right social conservatives that is the PC party.
    Imagine actually thinking the liberal party is anything close to left-wing, do words not have meaning anymore?
    You spend to much time on American sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    It is a violation of campaign finance laws.

Trump asked, Comey said no, Trump fired Comey for not dropping the investigation, AKA OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. That is why the Mueller investigation started.

But yes, it is TDS, not the truth, just TDS. Sit the fuck down.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Trump was caught trying to give the Saudis fucking NUCLEAR REACTOR TECHNOLOGY. It not only is against US law, it is against INTERNATIONAL LAW. And his hotel violates the emoluments clause. He can't be his own landlord, it is specifically in the laws about that building he is using for his Trump hotel in Washington DC.

2. And Trump hired him, specifically for that.

3. No, Trump specifically said on NATIONAL TV that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation and the investigation into Michael Flynn.

4. Sessions was REQUIRED to recuse himself because of his Russian connections.

5. Talking points from the real news you mean?

What does Trump being a crook have to do with Trudeau possibly being a crook? Some one could do a post about cheese and 6 posts in some lunatic would make it about Trump on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I thought Trudeau promised 100% transparency? The more you know, the more all politicians are the same.
    Wolves hide in sheep's clothing.

Never fear the sword to the front. But mind the 10 at your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    "But he's not a politician, he's a regular normal person who inherited millions and lost billions and is entitled beyond any skills he possesses, just like us!" --Trumpian Shills
    Honestly anyone who had ever believed that Trump was somehow not the same as a politician was gullible as anyone in the business world is practically a politician in all manner of speaking regarding dealings and corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Imagine actually thinking the liberal party is anything close to left-wing, do words not have meaning anymore?
    You spend to much time on American sites.
    It's funny how people constantly love to make that claim. They're left. Just because you want to change goal posts doesn't make it not so. Europe is just far left with their "center left" parties.

Is it me or you could start a thread about spark plugs and it would devolve into a what about trump thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Honestly anyone who had ever believed that Trump was somehow not the same as a politician was gullible as anyone in the business world is practically a politician in all manner of speaking regarding dealings and corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny how people constantly love to make that claim. They're left. Just because you want to change goal posts doesn't make it not so. Europe is just far left with their "center left" parties.
    What goal posts? I'm just implying its the right-wing idealogy that is the problem, it always leads to corruption.
    But how far to the right is your overton window that centre-left parties are now far left to you?

And yet the investigation into collusion with Trump/Russia is still going on LOL come on ppl can’t you see it’s the left who is corrupt...literally dick smacking you in the face and your still turning your heads the wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    And yet the investigation into collusion with Trump/Russia is still going on LOL come on ppl can’t you see it’s the left who is corrupt...literally dick smacking you in the face and your still turning your heads the wrong way
    How are they corrupt? Especially since the investigators have all be REPUBLICANS? Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein? All Republicans. That and if it was "corrupt" they wouldn't have gotten ANY indictments or guilty pleas. You know, like the bullshit Benghazi and email investigations?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    such as? /10 char
    Do you not know or are you just trolling? Have you seriously not paid attention to the news for the past two years?

Surprised that a thread about corruption in Canada quickly became about Trump. Do people have no defense " but-but Trump"? Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    The liberals are not the loony left. They are not even all that left wing. There are 4 left wing parties and now two conservative.
    1 - Corrupt left (Liberal)
    2 - Loony Left (NDP)
    3 - Other Loony Left (Green)
    4 - Racist Left (BQ)
    5 - Corrupt racist shithead Right (PC)
    6 - Maxime Bernier's pity party. I guess he doesn't grasp that Conservatives only get elected if there's sufficient vote splitting amongst the left wing parties. Suits me.

A neo-liberal posing as a liberal.

Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton.....

At least in Canada they do something about it. At least you have healthcare.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how this thread is supposed to be about Trudeau and his constant corruption scandals, but to absolutely no surprise the thread is hijacked by some tards with 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' who start spouting "Whataboutisms"...

Fun Fact: Trudeau's approval rating is 10% lower than Trump's. Just food for thought.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK