Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    This will probably end up turning violent, and i'm just going to say when it does. It won't be justification to call for more intervention.

I honestly hope it doesn't and there can be a peaceful resolution, but I don't think that's what either party really wants.
    Oh, you can be sure the US will try to use it as an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Indeed, it's all there is to it. The everlasting struggle for power, wealth, influence, and you always want more, more, more. When the sun will finally set on the US supremacy, there will be other empires fighting over the leftovers, and one of them will probably yet again rise to dominate the world.

And we should fight against this until it stops and the world is one, and nobody has reasons to kill fellow humans to take their country's resources. It won't end all violence, but it should at least end country against country wars and struggles for power.
    More chance of King canute turning the tide, im afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why wouldn't President Maduro want the people to receive food aid? How does it hurt him?
    Venezuelans receiving humanitarian aid erodes Maduro's ability to hold power. Hungry rebels are easier to deal with than not-hungry rebels.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

This will probably end up turning violent, and i'm just going to say when it does. It won't be justification to call for more intervention.

I honestly hope it doesn't and there can be a peaceful resolution, but I don't think that's what either party really wants that.
    The ball is on maduro's court. He decided to execute indigenous people and deny humanitarian aid when his people most desperatly need it. He is the one that created this mess and is unwilling to give up power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Venezuelans receiving humanitarian aid erodes Maduro's ability to hold power. Hungry rebels are easier to deal with than not-hungry rebels.
    Or the history Abhrams/the US have with providing 'aid' to these sort of countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    The ball is on maduro's court. He decided to execute indigenous people and deny foreign aid when his people most desperatly need it. He is the one that created this mess and is unwilling to give up power.
    You just keep ignoring the context behind why he would deny the aid, do they not teach you US history in school?
    Are you just niave or do you want weapons to be smuggled in?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Which does in no way justify the US actions.
    Yea, but that's just the nature of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post
    Yea, but that's just the nature of things.
    Does not mean you have to defend it.

Or the history Abhrams/the US have with providing 'aid' to these sort of countries.
    The US would probably want to use a local insurgency to install a puppet regime so it's kind of six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Either way, Maduro's dealt with this the worst way possible and has given their neighbours and the US casus belli to declare war to put an end to the humanitarian crisis. Frankly, I would argue that war should've been declared far earlier.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

A truck full of supplies was burnt. Not exactly a good look

https://twitter.com/VPITV/status/109...849685505?s=19

Don't delude yourself, but I know your are purposely just ignoring the last 6 years of American meddling. America created this problem just like they created ISIS.
    Do you think sanctions on specific individuals crippled the venezuelan economy? It is uninformed and racist to claim the US engineered everything. It robs people from their agency and ignores the history of Venezuelas bad policies. Do you think the US government forced Maduro to print money like a mad man?

Educate yourself

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You just keep ignoring the context behind why he would deny the aid, do they not teach you US history in school?
    Are you just niave or do you want weapons to be smuggled in?
    Its Abrams. At least get his last name right if you are going to use him as a boogeyman to advocate for the starvation of venezuelans.

Do you think sanctions on specific individuals crippled the venezuelan economy? It is uninformed and racist to claim the US engineered everything. It robs people from their agency and ignores the history of Venezuelas bad policies. Do you think the US government forced Maduro to print money like a mad man?

Educate yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Its Abrams. At least get his last name right if you are going to use him as a boogeyman to advocate for the starvation of venezuelans.
    I'm starting to think this guy has invested heavily in US oil companies.

Educate yourself

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.redd.it/rr4gl7mh35611.jpg

More shootings from the military.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status...075404289?s=19

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I'm starting to think this guy has invested heavily in US oil companies.
    Im 24. I wish I had investments in US oil companies lol

Does not mean you have to defend it.
    I'm not, Just stating that's life.

Why do you jump to the conclusion I'm defending it?

Somethings just are and always will be, doesn't mean I approve or like it, I just accept it as an enievitable part of the world.

More shootings from the military.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status...075404289?s=19

- - - Updated - - -

http://masspeaceaction.org/home/wp-c...es.mideast.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you're honest about why you support an US intervention.

- - - Updated - - -

He is the one in charge, how is he a boogeyman? Do you even know half the shit he pulled?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The US would probably want to use a local insurgency to install a puppet regime so it's kind of six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Either way, Maduro's dealt with this the worst way possible and has given their neighbours and the US casus belli to declare war to put an end to the humanitarian crisis. Frankly, I would argue that war should've been declared far earlier.
    Its exactly why the US did this, they want an excuse for war. You guys do love your imperialism after all.

Its exactly why the US did this, they want an excuse for war. You guys do love your imperialism after all.
    I'm not an American.

At least you're honest about why you support an US intervention.

- - - Updated - - -

He is the one in charge, how is he a boogeyman? Do you even know half the shit he pulled?

- - - Updated - - -

When you are too poor to be a significant oil investor and they accuse you of being a shill.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I don't even know what you're trying to say. Nice burner acc though.
    Did it ever occur to you that is because you are very stupid?

Two countries which should be under heavy sanctions are Israel and Saudi Arabia, besides the point Venezuela is getting humanitarian aid from many other countries right now, not defending Maduro's corrupt regime here when other major countries involved are as corrupt and even more corrupt - Russia - than Venezuela.