Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    People used to praise Bliz releasing small filler raids.

Bliz releases small filler raids in Legion and Bfa

Forums cry.
    Nobody had problems with tov release itself

The problem with it was difficulty and rewards. Mythic en had more and was easier than heroic tov. Also itemization every piece of gear had stats combination none of the specs wanted to have.

Also tov was unannounced gift and this raid was a major patch feature.

Also I doubt anyone would have problems if they had a chance to choose where to wipe. 7th boss of bod (for example) or first of cos.

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    blizz never learns. patch 8.2 comes out when, august?
    Cry some more loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    Nobody had problems with tov release itself

The problem with it was difficulty and rewards. Mythic en had more and was easier than heroic tov. Also itemization every piece of gear had stats combination none of the specs wanted to have.

Also tov was unannounced gift and this raid was a major patch feature.

Also I doubt anyone would have problems if they had a chance to choose where to wipe. 7th boss of bod (for example) or first of cos.
    With CoS coming out in April (only 3 months after BoD) there will be a lot of guilds still progressing that will have the option to go to CoS.

I'm hoping in terms of boss difficulty its similar to SB/Jaina or even a bit tougher and the loot all shifts up 10 item levels (425 mythic, 410 heroic, etc.) along with a decent trinket or wep from the last boss.

Also ToV suffered because EN was such a joke raid.

release dates aren't time gating... christ, wtf is wrong with people. Time gating used to be when you required to achieve a goal to be able to do something while they cap the amount you can do to achieve said goal per day, week or whatever.

lets say you need to get exalted rep to unlock allied race for example. Which is fine, it makes sense and then ontop of that they make it so you can only recieve X amount of rep per day/week. THAT is time gating... Making the same thing, killing stuff, only viable to a certain point and then you have to wait for it to reset so you can continue the progress.

That's what happens when 10% of the team is let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Legion start vs. BFA so far:

Legion 7.0 = EN BFA 8.0 = Uldir

Legion 7.1 = TOV BFA 8.1 = BOD

Legion 7.1.5 = NH BFA 8.1.5 = COS

Legion 7.2 = TOS BFA 8.2 = Azshara......

Still.... It feels like Legion gave us waaaaaaaay more... Maybe because of class campaigns, mage tower challenges.... 1 came with 7.0 and other with 7.2
    War campaign is a bit underwhelming. I hope they will give us something better in Naz'jatar. For me questchains are more important than new raids.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    It wasn't even the devs
    S.H.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    the dev team was increased.

Soon, I can finally level the Kul Tiran Druid i've been waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Abillioncats View Post
    Cry some more loser.
    not sure why you think that way but it's a big problem when alot of people unsubscribed from wow. last time they delayed content patch it got so bad blizzard stopped reporting on active sub number during warlords.

i'd be mad flaming too if i continue to sub and finds out blizzard time-gate content from azerite cap to war campaign.

12th? lul to late ill be busy playing a real game ! Division 2 <3

wanted to level a new race but now screw you i waited long enough :P

Well, not too bothered either way. Still doing BoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    release dates aren't time gating... christ, wtf is wrong with people. Time gating used to be when you required to achieve a goal to be able to do something while they cap the amount you can do to achieve said goal per day, week or whatever.

lets say you need to get exalted rep to unlock allied race for example. Which is fine, it makes sense and then ontop of that they make it so you can only recieve X amount of rep per day/week. THAT is time gating... Making the same thing, killing stuff, only viable to a certain point and then you have to wait for it to reset so you can continue the progress.
    There's no logic to the crowd of usual Negative Nancies. They merely complain to complain.
    Fact of the matter is that Blizzard has access to data on how many players have done X content and how many are still doing it.

April feels early, though it might be another ToV scenario where edge/curve stays until the prepatch for the raid after CoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    April feels early, though it might be another ToV scenario where edge/curve stays until the prepatch for the raid after CoS.
    Its the same tier as the current raid.

Its just a joke at this point. If this was any expansion before Legion the mini raid would have released along side the big raid. But blizzard is keen on making sure players have to wait a bit longer for what they used to get right away.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

BoD literally just came out. Many guilds still stuck at Jaina...

Is crying about WoW some kind of rite of passage on internet?

Seriously if Blizzard sent all subs VR equipment and released an incredible expansion full of content in VR the forums will be full of threads crying about motion sickness. Some things are fun for some people and are not fun for others. If you find WoW boring, go play something else - your complaints on forums change nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    12th? lul to late ill be busy playing a real game ! Division 2 <3

wanted to level a new race but now screw you i waited long enough :P
    Division 2 ?! Hahaha pathetic pleb !

Why do Blizzard always rush through the second tier of the expansion, thus leaving us with content drought in the final tier, so unecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Division 2 ?! Hahaha pathetic pleb !
    better than diablo4

feelsbad