Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xwolf1989 View Post
    yes... the not outdated grindy slot machine MMO is much better!! fuck classic!!
    you realize classic was also a slot machine? literally the entire game has always been based on RNG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Lol i fucking hope they fork WoW, just to see people like you cry an amazon river.
    i'd rather WoW ends than give more crap to classic crazies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Cause the current RNG of the game isn't grindy at all, amirite??? lol gtfo
    RNG has always been apart of the game. Current RNG is fine unless you want to go crazy for TF/WF

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    Are we going to be able to download Decursive and cleanse the entire raid with a single button as the addon intelligently removes the debuffs?
    No. Classic Wow is not the same as Vanilla in regards to addons. It uses the modern addon API. None of the old vanilla addons will work in Classic unless they still work on modern wow today. Modern addons may work in Classic out the gate, but many will likely need a minor update to work with Classic since its a modified version of the modern client using vanilla assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    And retail, that shit needs to go. Holding the gaming community back.
    nahhhhh retail has its issues, but its never going anywhere

Can't wait for Classic, my only hope is that it's very close to 1.12 aka NO CHANGES. I played on popular private servers and 1.12 doesn't need to be changed at all. I do expect a huge spike at the beginning that I expect it to drop pretty quickly only because of the nature of this game which is 100% expected imo; game is grindy, harder and punishing and I'm afraid a lot of people have no ideas that these "features" are part of the game so they gonna quit. Only true fans will play WoW Classic; casuals, wrath babies and other kind of "easy mode" players will not like WoW Classics for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    you realize classic was also a slot machine? literally the entire game has always been based on RNG

- - - Updated - - -

i'd rather WoW ends than give more crap to classic crazies

- - - Updated - - -

RNG has always been apart of the game. Current RNG is fine unless you want to go crazy for TF/WF
    Yeah RNG has always been apart of the game... Aside from the parts where they had vendors and you can get the gear that you want... The current RNG is not fine at all, I don't need 13 pairs of 415 bracers... Some other things would be nice though

Yeah RNG has always been apart of the game... Aside from the parts where they had vendors and you can get the gear that you want... The current RNG is not fine at all, I don't need 13 pairs of 415 bracers... Some other things would be nice though
    you got vendors now as well...so your argument doesnt really work that well

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What a non answer. So there was something wrong with health regeneration, but they don't say what was wrong with it; was it too high or low and by how much. Nobody gives a shit why it was wrong, just how much it was wrong. Secondly, the back and forth explanation that "we had it right at the office!!!111" sounds like shit you should be telling your manager who is about to kick your ass instead of players who couldn't give a fuck.
    Yep... well no, they shouldn't. Because that was a demo and not the final product.

you got vendors now as well...so your argument doesnt really work that well
    You mean the residuum vendors? With the RNG tokens unless you have a shit ton of it so buy precisely what you need? Yeah totally the same thing... Oh or those pvp vendors where I can spent my honor/conquest points to get gear? Oh wait... Yeah your argument doesn't really work that well

You mean the residuum vendors? With the RNG tokens unless you have a shit ton of it so buy precisely what you need? Yeah totally the same thing... Oh or those pvp vendors where I can spent my honor/conquest points to get gear? Oh wait... Yeah your argument doesn't really work that well
    bro of course its not exactly the same but getting a ton of points for good items is a valid model just like its been in past point systems. the PvP thing is another thing entirely. But acting like RNG in BFA is 100000% worse than in classic is idiotic. then you gotta remember that itemization in vanilla was straight up garbage

bro of course its not exactly the same but getting a ton of points for good items is a valid model just like its been in past point systems. the PvP thing is another thing entirely. But acting like RNG in BFA is 100000% worse than in classic is idiotic. then you gotta remember that itemization in vanilla was straight up garbage
    pvp is not another thing entirely lol.. Can't take out a part to try and have your point be valid. The RNG is terrible and is a BIG part of what is making BFA just as if not worse than WoD