Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Nice pathnote.

"You can now play the two Allied Races that are Allied with your factions since day one"

That's it ? Really ?

Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    He said ACTUAL content though
    And how is a raid, timewalking new mounts including the long awaited iron horde wolf, brawler's guild questline, war campaign, naga invasions and Xal'atath questline not ACTUAL content? What is your definition of new content? Because for me, an x.x.5 patch with all this content sounds pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    blizzard should focus on making the spell-book and talent selection better on specs specifically subtlety. blizzard dropped the ball and the rpg aspect of the game. rogue needs to be a better experience. this is a selling point for me.
    I get that, sub isn't exactly the best at this point, but you have 2 more broken af specs to choose from, so stop that nonsense.

I reckon we'll soon get locks complaining about having low damage output

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    And how is a raid, timewalking new mounts including the long awaited iron horde wolf, brawler's guild questline, war campaign, naga invasions and Xal'atath questline not ACTUAL content? What is your definition of new content? Because for me, an x.x.5 patch with all this content sounds pretty good.
    What raid?

Finally get to experience the number 1 feature they presented on blizzcon with BfA. Zandalari Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    What raid?
    Crucible of the Storms. But I guess that since it doesn't release on day 1 of the patch, it doesn't count, right?