Page 1 of 26
... LastLast

When does 8.2 hit? bfa has run out of content

When do we get 8.2? I feel like we waited forever.. and now 8.1.5 is hitting with no content.

June because that is when other mmos are releasing expansions.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

you get 2 new races for which you can work for thier heritage armor.
    a new mini raid.
    new additions to the brawlers guild.

Only because you don't like the new content doesn't mean that there is no content.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't mind the troll posts from burner accounts.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post
    That is not content. Because if it was content, then they could have infinite content, just make a set of armor, force the player to do something time consuming (and boring after having done it more than 10-15 times) and name that content. That is not content.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    That is not content. Because if it was content, then they could have infinite content, just make a set of armor, force the player to do something time consuming (and boring after having done it more than 10-15 times) and name that content. That is not content.
    Isn't the very definition of content ? Your definition can match everything you do in the game.

As others have already stated, june/july because thats when other MMO's are releasing their updates.

Wouldn't a June/July release leave too little time for Crucible of Storms, even though it will only have 2 bosses?
    I'd think it'll drop later.

a new mini raid.

Only because you don't like the new content doesn't mean that there is no content.
    That isn't new content.

Leveling through the same zones all of us have done dozens of times on a fat human is not new.
    A "mini raid" is not going to occupy enough time to keep people around.
    The brawler's guild getting new bosses is not enough either. I can clear the entire thing in about 2 hours, and then what? I'm supposed to continue farming it? Why? I get nothing for doing it once I'm max rank and have the mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henirk View Post
    When do we get 8.2? I feel like we waited forever.. and now 8.1.5 is hitting with no content.
    "no content"
    2 allied races
    mini raid
    brawler's guild
    war campaign
    profession questlines
    hati questline
    magni and mother questline
    xalatath questline
    arathi and warsong update
    new brawl
    new micro holidays
    new timewalking
    darkmoon faire coaster

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    That isn't new content.

Leveling through the same zones all of us have done dozens of times on a fat human is not new.
    A "mini raid" is not going to occupy enough time to keep people around.
    The brawler's guild getting new bosses is not enough either. I can clear the entire thing in about 2 hours, and then what? I'm supposed to continue farming it? Why? I get nothing for doing it once I'm max rank and have the mount.
    "A new raid isnt content"
    "New quest lines are not content"
    "New brawlers guild content is not content"

lolololololol ok... ok buddy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Wouldn't a June/July release leave too little time for Crucible of Storms, even though it will only have 2 bosses?
    2-3 months for a 2 boss raid is fine.
    also dont forget 8.2 will not launch with the raid, the raid will come abit after, so yeah june/july would be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I think the thread is simply incorrectly titled. It should be "BFA has run out of content I like", which is probably more about your general stance towards WoW (and potentially MMOs in general) than about BFA itself. There isn't really a paucity of content in BFA, in fact it's probably the most content we have ever had in a comparable time span during an expansion. However, it may not be the content YOU like - and that is a fair stance to occupy. However, just because you don't like something doesn't mean nothing is there. That's an important distinction, and one you should make VERY sure to get right when delivering feedback.

What WOULD be content that you like? More raids? More dungeons? What?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    a new mini raid.

2 bosses of raid, and cosmetic content which may not apply to most because they either don't care, don't like, or have all classes maxed already and can't bother. While cosmetics are content, they are not engaging content as raids or bgs or new areas are. They just change the way you play through the actual content, and doesn't matter as much if there's not enough content.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    The 8.2 raid won't actually launch with 8.2. No raid has launched with it's actual content patch since WoD mate...

10+ Year Old Account
    No more azerite upgrades from worldquests for you?

No content for you maybe.. but theres plenty

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    What WOULD be content that you like? More raids? More dungeons? What?
    I think in Legion which was released on August 30 2016, the .2 patch was released 27th of March, adding new dungeon, whole raid, area, MT etc. While in BFA (released mid August) the 1.5 patch releases on 12th of March adding only 2 boss raid of new engaging content (anf maybe Wintergrasp although not a fresh addition).

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    2 bosses of raid, and cosmetic content which may not apply to most because they either don't care, don't like, or have all classes maxed already and can't bother. While cosmetics are content, they are not engaging content as raids or bgs or new areas are. They just change the way you play through the actual content, and doesn't matter as much if there's not enough content.
    Again just because it doesnt appeal to you doesnt mean its not content, i love brawlers guild and im looking forward to CoS and progressing through mythical BoD...

If you dont like it thats fine but dont be telling others it isnt content

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Isn't the very definition of content ? Your definition can match everything you do in the game.
    Do we have to get into that? We both know what we all mean with the word content, especially when it comes to WoW. Content is something interesting to do. It is true, interesting is subjective, but there is a limit to it,too. Otherwise, they would make achievements like "level 50 characters to max level", or "walk (not run) 100000 miles in goldshire" and consider that content.

He's right though. The game hasn't been this stale since WoD

If you aren't progressing in mythic BoD, you will be bored.

Don't mind the people who are in denial about the state of the game.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

It ran out of content back in September.