Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Do you know that you'd be shot if you tried to enter the Oval Office?
    do you not see difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Do we really need 26 pages of nonsense before everyone acknowledges that this guy is human scum?

Or is this something about people trying to use this as a way to justify that white supremacy, islamophobia is massively prevalent and an urgent issue to address?
    They are just cowards who are afraid that their worldview will be attacked and lumped in with this guy's vile beliefs, and they don't realize that through their actions they will only legitimize those attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Anti immigrant derangement hysteria is pretty clearly a right wing thing. The day that the UK is taken over by Muslim immigrants is the day that the center of the earth goes from a several thousand degree ball of nickel and other minerals to a frozen winter wonderland ski resort.
    Wasn't there a massive rape gang in the UK a few years ago the cops allowed to continue and even protected in some cases out of fear of making immigrants look bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    sure sure you will never show up yourself bad in front of the public. I would neither Still you ran away from your country. Still you are trying to make us think that's cultural oppresion is no problem.

only one question. Will you eat pork?
    My country, is first and foremost the United States as I willingly became a citizen here. My birthplace however will always be the UK which I still hold a lot of love for. It's still funny to see you try so hard to pin my origins in a very specific direction.

As for pork, I try to eat red meat sparingly in general sparingly but I make awesome pork tamales and also have a slice of pepperoni pizza occasionally. And for my drink of choice I have gin n tonic or vodka soda. Any other questions?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe you should be concerned about racist nationalists wanting to shoot some folk. They seem like a pretty big threat, and you are doing your best to support them.
    To be fair that doesn't really seem like it would be a problem for me... the whole thing with racist nationalists is they tend to not bother the natives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Do we really need 26 pages of nonsense before everyone acknowledges that this guy is human scum?

Or is this something about people trying to use this as a way to justify that white supremacy, islamophobia is massively prevalent and an urgent issue to address?
    I've been on this site for three weeks and even I know the answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    oh god. you think because you’ve seen some gore videos that you know more about the world than everyone else. that is embarrassing and childish
    Another assumption, now we have 3 playing this silly game

My turn.

You're retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    To be fair that doesn't really seem like it would be a problem for me... the whole thing with racist nationalists is they tend to not bother the natives.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been on this site for three weeks and even I know the answer.
    They just seem to have a problem shooting minorities, and taking away their freedoms... Exhibit A. The push for ethnic cleansing is not a peaceful one.

Wasn't there a massive rape gang in the UK a few years ago the cops allowed to continue and even protected in some cases out of fear of making immigrants look bad?
    rape crimes became more common in every eu country, but none of the media will talk about it since immigration positive politics

They just seem to have a problem shooting minorities, and taking away their freedoms... Exhibit A. The push for ethnic cleansing is not a peaceful one.
    Right but speaking from a pragmatic point of view... it isn't really my concern.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    i would love to be as ignorant and closed off as you, it really would make life much easier and until a literal truck hits me in the face i wont have to acknowledge it as truth
    I travel throughout most of the Americas and many parts of Europe for work. I've met people from all walks of life, from the richest to the poorest, famous people to nobodies living on an island in the Caribbean. What do you do that makes you so knowledgeable about the world? Working a 9-5 nothing job and then go check thereligionofpeace.com before settling into a good ole day of swallowing far right talking points from /pol/?

I get it, you've been unable to provide sufficient evidence that Sharia law is anything more than a dumb meme in the UK from your home literally on the other side of the world in Sydney Australia. So now your strategy is to try and call me ignorant, after posting some dumb pictures, a dumb video from a known right wing propaganda source, with a signature that shows just how much you obsess over Muslim violence?

Seriously dude, lay off the kool aid, travel the world a bit, and you'll be much more chill. You might stop being so obsessed and terrified of the Muslim boogeyman that you've invented in your mind.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Right but speaking from a pragmatic point of view... it isn't really my concern.
    It is a concern for the victims of the oppression you wish to force onto them.

Oppression is rarely a concern for the oppressors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    My country, is first and foremost the United States as I willingly became a citizen here. My birthplace however will always be the UK which I still hold a lot of love for. It's still funny to see you try so hard to pin my origins in a very specific direction.

As for pork, I try to eat red meat sparingly in general sparingly but I make awesome pork tamales and also have a slice of pepperoni pizza occasionally. And for my drink of choice I have gin n tonic or vodka soda. Any other questions?
    oh, boy, why are you even talking for muslim's, islam and islamic faith since you were not even born in islamic country and having twisted understanding of religion different from what millions believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Jimmy Savile was an immigrant?
    Nah this was a huge thing.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...52734357030006

do you not see difference?
    There is no difference. There are many places on earth, including in 'free' countries, where access is restricted, and in some of them you'll be subjected to harm if you try to enter without permission.

oh, boy, why are you even talking for muslim's, islam and islamic faith since you were not even born in islamic country and having twisted understanding of religion different from what millions believe?
    Is that your way of admitting you are wrong, and an ignorant bigot?

You don't even have an understanding of the english language, what hope is there for you understanding something intricate as religion?

rape crimes became more common in every eu country, but none of the media will talk about it since immigration positive politics
    Just curious, do you think the guy who killed all these people is a hero? Are you happy they're dead?

10+ Year Old Account
    "You're not a real muslim!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's white supremacists and Islamophobes trying to justify terrorism and mass murder for 26 pages, so...
    It seems really difficult for them to just simply admit that far right wing radical terrorism is becoming a huge issue. Their only strategy is to deflect and start vomiting up every single minuscule incident of Islamic violence to try and downplay/justify the horrible acts of Nazi fucks going on murdering sprees.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

5+ Year Old Account
    It's abundantly clear that we have a plethora of terrorist sympathizers and radicals in training in this very thread. That's a lot of people defending, and deflecting for, a guy who just slaughtered a lot of innocent people. Talk about radical ideologies...
    Eh no, listen kid, people are trying to explain why this doesn't happen with christians vs buddhists, why only one group provoces people to retaliate.

If someone had done this outside a buddhist temple, then people would scratch their heads n wonder why...

But when its to some mosque, people know why, they can lie with virtue signaling, but deep down they are less surprised than if a buddhist temple got attacked.

Virtue fapping makes people here feel good about themselves, but that doesn't make problem go away, ignoring what feeds it n thinking "white nationalist bad" if they are so bad why they don't attack buddhists? If a certain religion had followers like buddhists then this attack prob wouldn't have happened. Much less people would be drawn to nationalism.

Also if a certain religion's followers were mostly white instead of brown, liberals would loose their shit, I used to be liberal but I could no longer stomach their hypocritical bullshit, which is virtue signaling narcissistic behavior not good for society. If only liberals wouldn't bend their principles because a person isn't white, then the right would have little to no following. Liberals are their own worst enemies.