Poll: Time to categorize the "Alt-Right" as a violent extremist ideology

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    you didn't ask all that kindly. So no. I'm going to watch as you flail around conflating vast swaths of folks as nazis just because they disagree with you. It will be amusing.
    Believe my first post to you asking exactly how are they not the same? How is that not being kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Believe my first post to you asking exactly how are they not the same? How is that not being kind?
    because your presence in this thread precedes you and your very next post of "stfu" was expected. Now don't take this as me claiming you are some sort of negative. i happen to like folks who are rude, like daelek. Honesty is a very good virtue and rude folks dont endulge others in those weird trivial civil niceties some get caught up in.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I take it you haven't listened to Pelosi recently?
    I’m sorry I thought you were addressing Skroe not complaining about the stances of other people. And I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and assume whatever she said isn’t half as absurd as you’re making it out to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    because your presence in this thread precedes you and your very next post of "stfu" was expected. Now don't take this as me claiming you are some sort of negative. i happen to like folks who are rude, like daelek. Honesty is a very good virtue and rude folks dont endulge others in those weird trivial civil niceties some get caught up in.
    lol ok. So i'm rude to you because I posted earlier in this thread. What kind of logic is that? Oh and i'm only 'rude' when people lie, use whatboutism or just say outright stupid things. You've managed to do all three. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or, you could stop pandering to racist trash... that's always a good start. And yes, that means calling them out for the pieces of shit that they are. It also means calling out the people trying to defend them, giving them a platform to spread their ignorance, and those who choose to consort with them... people like you.
    you're such a hostile person, it's ridiculous. how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you talk like this? or you're just doing it for funsies.

you're just as much of an extremist in your own way as the alt righters.

anyways, you can respond to my posts in the future as much as you want. i'll be ignoring you. unless you calm down.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Its not a theory, its what he actually said...
    Does not change his intentions, which is just a pathetic spin the far right is putting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramlen View Post
    I have to say, watching people become further polarized after a mass killer stated he began killing to further polarize people is fascinating. Especially so after his manifesto all but dictated how things would play out after he was finished, given how modern and social media outlets are to political punditry and virtue signalling as an addict is to a no-strings dimebag.

A monster killed dozens of people, knowing that we as a human society in 2019 would stand on top of their bodies if it meant it gave us a vantage point over our perceived adversaries. And he was right.
    Pretty much.
    He made that manifesto to capitalize on resentful people who love to hate above all, even if the killer himself said they would play out his game in doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    See, here's where the problem is. SJWs are for the most part just random idiots on the internet saying stupid shit. The far right, however, is actually in power in the US government right now.

So, yes, you're technically right that some random SJW on Tumblr calling for someone to be killed and Trump being against the Central Park 5 even after evidence cleared them for example are more or less the same thing. The difference is that Trump is president of the US and the random SJW is some nobody.

In addition to that, the left has no power over what random no one SJW says on Tumblr. The right does have power over who they elect. "Both sides" only works as an argument if both sides are equal, they aren't.
    The irony is that you're right. Problem is, it's reversed. It's the SJW mentality that's contaminating culture and infiltrating the american system spreading like wildfire in education and lawmaking, not these serial killers who're lone wolves universally condemned.

You'll never see people walking down the street advocating for more killing, but you'll see SJW's mobs chanting to abandon core western values like free speech, the presumption of innocence, fair trials, justice and respect for different opinions and views. Far more dangerous in the long run than a guy with a gun if you ask me.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    lol ok. So i'm rude to you because I posted earlier in this thread. What kind of logic is that? Oh and i'm only 'rude' when people lie, use whatboutism or just say outright stupid things. You've managed to do all three. Congratulations!
    Thanks, ill take your words with as much credence as they deserve.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    The thing is that the Left is based on group ideology and then puts everyone into categories and feels that everyone in those categories act/believes the same things. Meaning they dont like or even believe that people can be individuals.
    Making up utter bullshit isn't an argument. Nothing you said here is true.

Hell, the entire concept of intersectionality directly refutes this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    you're such a hostile person, it's ridiculous. how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you talk like this? or you're just doing it for funsies.

you're just as much of an extremist in your own way as the alt righters.

anyways, you can respond to my posts in the future as much as you want. i'll be ignoring you. unless you calm down.
    Feel free to ignore me when I call you out on your bullshit. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Making up utter bullshit isn't an argument. Nothing you said here is true.

Hell, the entire concept of intersectionality directly refutes this garbage.
    It's hard to describe how much I'm laughing right now, so blind.
    What he said is exactly how the current american left sees people, as monoliths of race/gender/religion/whatever seeing everything as one marching to the same tune and put on scales of value to decide which is more important on completely fleething and subjective ways.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    What he said is exactly how the current american left sees people, as monoliths of race/gender/religion/whatever seeing everything as one marching to the same tune and put on scales of value to decide which is more important on completely fleething and subjective ways.
    Let me know when you see the irony of your comment...

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that you really want this to be true, but all you're doing is demonstrating how much of a blind ideologue you are, making no effort whatsoever to understand the positions of those you disagree with, and instead just making up alarmist nonsense and pretending that's what they believe.

Nothing you said, nor Xirrohon, is true. And to put the ironic cherry on the dishonest cake; you two are both doing exactly what you're projecting onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I get that you really want this to be true, but all you're doing is demonstrating how much of a blind ideologue you are, making no effort whatsoever to understand the positions of those you disagree with, and instead just making up alarmist nonsense and pretending that's what they believe.

Nothing you said, nor Xirrohon, is true. And to put the ironic cherry on the dishonest cake; you two are both doing exactly what you're projecting onto others.
    "No, you"

Guess I shouldn't have expected more from Endus.

10+ Year Old Account
    "No, you"

You provided no specifics to delve any deeper into. You made up a bunch of nonsense.

The only counter-argument it deserved was the hearty "nope" I provided. Try making fact-based arguments rather than pretending that your imaginary demons are real, and you'll get a better response.

"No, you"

"Everyone on the left lumps people into a big group."

Once again, let me know when you figure it out.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I think far left and far right are both nuts and should be treated as a medical condition.
    It's near mental illness to be that wrapped up in it all.
    Your's truly,
    people in the middle.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

7+ Year Old Account
    How can you say alt-right is a violent movement and ignore alt-left?
    If one is a violent the other is, otherwise it’s literally just you being biased.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Tell me, whom has Antifa killed, in the last 5 or so years. No one? Didn't fucking think so. Meanwhile, we have at least 14 terrorist attacks alone, in the last 5 years, with 41 killed. That is just the United States. That doesn't even include the one that took place in New Zealand. It also doesn't include the school shooting at Parkland, either. Considering the Parkland shooter was a Trump supporter.
    Then we should call them Muslim terrorists if they have to be murderers as well.

Yes people, OP has cracked it! What we need right now is more division! Thx man! Let’s further make them the “out group”!

Or, you know... we could try to find out what their actual source of frustration is, and diffuse that so they won’t act out against *their* “out group”. Thats a hard concept to grasp, because many of the ideas the alt right throws around are utterly reprehensible to me, and many others.

Historically though, “burn the witch” is not a strategy civilized countries profit from.