Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I didnt have any on but oddly enough putting a piece on fixed the issue.

EDIT: Never mind it broke almost immediately after using it. I'm done with this game, and Anthem. Both of these games are just half finished products being tested on buyers. I might check them out in 6 months but by that point they will be has-beens. Anthem will probably get the Andromeda treatment anyway. TD2 will probably be much better, it's pretty fun but the bugs just make it not enjoyable at all.
    Overreact much? The bug got introduced on accident like a day ago and other than that the game is pretty damn solid, barely any loading screens, lots of content, etc. Massive has done a great job by any AAA metric in recent years.

On a more topical note: I find the DZ changes interesting. Not only the normalized stats and how perks and such promote going Rogue more often/for more reasons, but you get a lot of gear now without even needing extraction. I probably pulled about 20 things out of an hour in DZ and only like 3-4 of them were contaminated.
    Last edited by stellvia; 2019-03-18 at 09:12 AM.

Should I do side missions while leveling or save them for max lvl? Im getting conflicting info from my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Should I do side missions while leveling or save them for max lvl? Im getting conflicting info from my friends.
    I'd do them since they award skill points or unlock new things like upgrading outposts and adding new npcs to the white house. The people saying to leave them seem to be B-lining it to level cap just to get there but you get profficiency cashes for every post cap level up that exceed the quality of items that scale up in the missions and each mission is 3/4's of a level in xp so you skip them and are in for a lot more 'shut down the propaganda' random event spamming instead. Personally i'd rather get rewards as i play and get to cap as a result of having fun compared to folks who seem to be the 'i cant wait to just grind out loot' crowd who only want a second job followed by the inevitable burnout.

I dinged 30 one day ago and see no point in waiting. There are so many ways to get gear, you will be decked out in high end lvl 30 gear one hour after dinging just from world events and control points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I didn't know about hidden rooms in missions.
    The best one is in the Space Admin HQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    on virus. you guys do remember that Aaron Keener got ALL the virus research from Amherst before killing him, yes? and Keener as far as i know is STILl at large, and by his own mission - planning on selling the virus to the highest bidder. so unless somewhere in a story of the game 2 (and remember, there are like 3 more story chapters coming in first year alone) they tie up the loose ends concerning Keener and his plans? I do not think we are finished with the virus just yet.
    i think there's an audio recording from Keener right at the start of The Division 2, near a cafe but I'm not entirely sure and I would need to check it, but there's definitely someone talking about releasing another virus. I forgot to fully listen to it, so like I said I'd need to check it out again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    Any word on the addition of an FoV slider? TD2 is literally unplayable for me until they add it.
    TD1 never had a FoV slider, so I don't expect one in TD2.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you save them for max level?

Thanks for answers guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post

I was told that rewards scale with lvl and at max level I will get purple items.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was told that rewards scale with lvl and at max level I will get purple items.
    Everything scales with level, you can do anything in game and you'll keep progressing in gear level.

I'm hoping Tidal Basin is out soon.

I'm now 450 gear level on Tier 4. I've still got stuff to do like collect all SHDs, check I've done all hidden Side Missions, do some levels in DZ and try the Challenging Main Missions.

But I also want to start my gear grind, and until Tidal basin is released there is no point.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-03-18 at 11:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Drop quality from chests also scale with level. By the low teens you will be getting mostly blues with the occasional purple. I just hit 19 and have already started to see a few yellows. I wouldn't worry about saving side missions. You will get plenty of chests and drops from all over the place. I could see the people who power leveled to 30 wanting to save the side missions for chest drops, but most people who level over time will be able to just keep checking control points for chests. They respawn every 24 hours or so it seems. Not the big orange one, but the others.

Everything scales with level, you can do anything in game and you'll keep progressing in gear level.

I'm hoping Tidal Basin is out soon.

I'm now 450 gear level on Tier 4. I've still got stuff to do like collect all SHDs, check I've done all hidden Side Missions, do some levels in DZ and try the Challenging Main Missions.

But I also want to start my gear grind, and until Tidal basin is released there is no point.
    Fwiu enemies don't scale with your lvl or gear, they only scale during story missions when they adapt to highest lvl player in party, right?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Fwiu enemies don't scale with your lvl or gear, they only scale during story missions when they adapt to highest lvl player in party, right?
    Yes.

I just meant that whatever you do, the gear that drops for you will be appropriate to your level.

Currently playing with submachine gun and rifle with headshot bonus dmg for long range, it's quite fun when enemies lay down on the ground to shoot only exposing their heads
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

lvl.18 and i took my first trip to the Dark Zone and instantly took away two things:

1: This place is absolutely empty compared to the DZ in the first game.
    2: This place is not made for solo players. Everything is a purple or yellow bar elite, like right from lvl.1

Rewards AND experience scale. Apparently if you hold off on doing them until around level 20, you can level up faster.

Honestly, after trying that I think that the increased difficulty from trying to do story missions under level isn't worth it. Side Missions also grant useful blueprints for mods and such.

At this point I'd say that it's not really worth it to wait on side missions unless you're willing to deal with the added irritation of having to farm random events and such to keep your level up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    lvl.18 and i took my first trip to the Dark Zone and instantly took away two things:

1: This place is absolutely empty compared to the DZ in the first game.
    2: This place is not made for solo players. Everything is a purple or yellow bar elite, like right from lvl.1
    I'd guess it's because not many people have geared up and want to mess with it yet. Added to the fact that there's 3 DZs instead of 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres no real point to DZ other than griefing other players... most players are not doing it cuz they can get similar gear from doing stuff where they cant get griefed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Theres no real point to DZ other than griefing other players... most players are not doing it cuz they can get similar gear from doing stuff where they cant get griefed.
    Is dz a pvp zone?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is dz a pvp zone?
    PVE/PVP, you can go Rogue and attack others.

After playing anthems fast paced and frantic guns and abilities gameplay, we just can't get into TD2.... Leveling is just a god awful slow mess and the story is forgettable at best. I don't even know why I'm going somewhere half the time, they're so disconnected.

TD2 has a LOT more end game, but IDK if I'll get there, probably just wait for Anthem to patch up and leave TD2 alone.

So as i found out today, Skill power isnt actually making the skills do more damage, heal more etc, it's just a requirement gating for skill mods, find that kinda bad. No wonder my shield gets shredded at lvl10 with 100+ skill power in mere seconds.