Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    If there's not a proper adress of the "seasonal play-the-patch" ARPG bullshit the game is stuck in I can just consider WoW to be buried. If I wanted to play a seasonal game where everything resets every few months and the game throws gear at me for no effort i can jump into Diablo 3.

god damn, people said they only answer easy questions and this is beyond that.

How about solving the issue with gear in this fucking xpac?

Just tuned in and the first question I see is already embarrassing. Who would really be interested in doing the unlocking quests for allied races??

So Josh "Lore" Allen doesn't even know the WoW community has described the level-up sound for the past 15 years as "DING!" (inspired by the Everquest ding)??? Way to be out of touch.
    Last edited by Varjo410; 2019-03-21 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh they are going to do the level squish, finally.
    Eh... he did specifically said they are only talking about it currently and waiting for player feedback before they decide if they gonna do it.

I'm liking it and hoping they would tho.

Level cap all the way down to 50 or 60.

Level squish would fix the shallow level issue, but like stats squish, the issue will come back after 2-3 expansion.

They answered some good questions imo like the activision shit. I think touching on that is a good thing since people literally never shut up about it. Like it’s all people discuss here.

None of the questions I would’ve liked to see were answered really but they’ve already talked about TF too much, they’ve talked about mythic raids being unrewarding atm. Not much they can really touch on now that I’d like to see I guess.

As for people complaining about them not answering azerite/gear related questions, they already did. We know what’s happening with Azerite Armor in 8.2 and we know what’s happening with the neck as well. Just have to see how that plays out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh they are going to do the level squish, finally.
    I'm totally for level squish, but it's really tough stuff to implement. Shitshow on forums will be same or bigger like with flying/no-flying.

Many people will claim that Blizz is taking away their progress, they don't understand that it's just a number and Blizzard is "taking" your progress with every expac (now even every season).

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    They answered some good questions imo like the activision shit. I think touching on that is a good thing since people literally never shut up about it. Like it’s all people discuss here.

None of the questions I would’ve liked to see were answered really but they’ve already talked about TF too much, they’ve talked about mythic raids being unrewarding atm. Not much they can really touch on now that I’d like to see I guess.

As for people complaining about them not answering azerite/gear related questions, they already did. We know what’s happening with Azerite Armor in 8.2 and we know what’s happening with the neck as well. Just have to see how that plays out.
    They give some decent answers in every Q&A (and rest 70% is repeating stuff or some small news). Most people spiting venom here don't even watch these, they just read stuff from MMO-Champ front page.

I am surprised though that they don't use 8.2 hype. They could do this QA in 1-2-3 weeks and focus more on 8.2 after it hit PTR.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-03-21 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Eh... he did specifically said they are only talking about it currently and waiting for player feedback before they decide if they gonna do it.

I'm liking it and hoping they would tho.
    Oh I'll be damned! They're considering it? I kinda hope it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm totally for level squish, but it's really tough stuff to implement. Shitshow on forums will be same or bigger like with flying/no-flying.

Many people will claim that Blizz is taking away their progress, they don't understand that it's just a number and Blizzard is "taking" your progress with every expac (now even every season).
    You're dead-on about this - they are really goign to have to
    1) Do it exactly right, the first time.
    2) Ignore people who dont get the concept of a squish

If they waffle or fail on either its going to be an epic shitshow 10x worse than the ilevel squish(es).

History is not on their side, either, as both ilevel squishes have been clusterfucks.

Heh, interesting that neither of them remembered that DH require lvl 70 only

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad they're not caving to the bring back valor (gag) whines.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Just when you think they couldn't sound any more stupid or condescending....they surprise you. Do they ever address legitimate questions or do they make them up as they go along?????

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    If there's not a proper adress of the "seasonal play-the-patch" ARPG bullshit the game is stuck in I can just consider WoW to be buried. If I wanted to play a seasonal game where everything resets every few months and the game throws gear at me for no effort i can jump into Diablo 3.
    Yea this is one of the biggest issues BfA has brought with it.

I think removing legendaries and shifting around AP sources along with adding seasons that work weirdly with current Azerite Armor everything just feels like POE/Diablo. You do shit in 1 season and it’s compeltley irrelavent/reset in the next.

With legendaries you’d have incentive to go back and do older raids like EN/NH/etc. As much as I disliked the acquisition method this was a really positive aspect of the system. AP also had people farming m+ at all levels (5-15 were relavent) while giving even more incentive to go back and clear old raids.

Hopefully they can come up with a way to fix this seasonal POE shit that’s going on. Moving AP back to m+/raids as the main source while adding something else to incentive running older content that’s within the current expansion would help greatly. That something could be transmog (like ToV) or a legendary-like system.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-03-21 at 06:59 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    You're dead-on about this - they are really goign to have to
    1) Do it exactly right, the first time.
    2) Ignore people who dont get the concept of a squish

If they waffle or fail on either its going to be an epic shitshow 10x worse than the ilevel squish(es).

History is not on their side, either, as both ilevel squishes have been clusterfucks.
    Only way to screw up would left required XP untouched and force people to grind Northend/Outland just to get few levels. So leveling should be around 30%-40% shorter. I think they should do this:

- starting areas 1-20
    - Allied Races start at 20
    - EK/Kalimdor 20-40
    - Northend/Outland/Cata/Pandaria 40-50
    - WoD/Legion/BfA 50-60
    - DK start at 40
    - DH start at 50.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Heh, interesting that neither of them remembered that DH require lvl 70 only
    You are surprised?

It's clear those 2 don't even play the game anymore with how out of touch they are when it comes to it.

It's a damn shame this game is now a soulless husk made only to please shareholders rather than players. Thankfully there are far superior MMORPGs on the market now.

Worst Q&A of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Just when you think they couldn't sound any more stupid or condescending....they surprise you. Do they ever address legitimate questions or do they make them up as they go along?????
    Nope. Pretty much like this every Q and A.

Usually it's the following.

Answer nothing worthwhile.
    Give stupidly long answers to questions that didn't need it.
    Demonstrate how out of touch with the community they are.
    Act extremely arrogant about the game further proving they don't give a damn about making a quality product anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Only way to screw up <snip>

There are nearly infinite ways for them to screw this up, scaling being the first and foremost among them (see: both ilevel squishes).