Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Here I hoped at first glance it’s some new info. Meh.
    Also I’m really doubtful about this point control feature. It will most probably suck balls.
    This world, anything less than a dozen bosses isn't worth doing being released, open your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    The higly regarded Wrath of the Lich King had really tiny reads.

i mean, Naxx 25 was a shitty remake, but regardless of that t7 had 17 bosses, Ulduar had 14 bosses and ICC had 12

so not really tiny, cuz outside of Vanilla those would be considered pretty big

overall Wrath had 54 raid bosses

which is more than TBC had.. or any other expansion really
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-03-25 at 07:59 AM.

Beta For Azeroth Wod 2.0 Worst xpac eva

New landmass? I guess without flying again? Not with me! No fly - no buy! Idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    New landmass? I guess without flying again? Not with me! No fly - no buy! Idiots!
    imagine not buying the game just because you cant fly

i guess you dont really like the game that much

Azerite still part of the game... I will not be part of this

I don't like this unless they later change it like they did with Seige of Boralus

New Mega Dungeon - Mechagon
    * It is mythic difficulty only

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    It's just a shame they're wasting Azshara in a throwaway patch like this. She easily could have carried an expansion, and would have made for a way better villain than rehashing Garrosh with Sylvanas.

Not sure why Blizz is so eager to get rid of their last remaining lore villain. You'd think they'd be milking her all they could.
    I agree, I always expected a "South Seas" expansion, with Kul tiras and stuff. Seems like she could've been the main villain of this and transitioned nicely into a "Oh fuck Old Gods" expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    It's just a shame they're wasting Azshara in a throwaway patch like this. She easily could have carried an expansion, and would have made for a way better villain than rehashing Garrosh with Sylvanas.

Not sure why Blizz is so eager to get rid of their last remaining lore villain. You'd think they'd be milking her all they could.
    i agree, wow has always been at its best when there was a big bad at the center of the expansion. oh well..

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to this patch. Don't know but often the whining on this forum is just pathetic.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    I expect, new zone Nazjatar will by only ground mount zone. So we are getting flying after year, but new content where we will spend our time will be again.. wait for it.. without flying

Why do they even list flying like it's a feature anymore? For the suckers who still think Pathfinder is a compromise worthy of spending time on? Only to have the rug pulled out from under it with a "new landmass" where you can't fly?

What a pile of crap. I hope 8.2 crashes and burns just as hard as the rest of this garbage expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I'm looking forward to this patch. Don't know but often the whining on this forum is just pathetic.
    Exactly. Whiners could you please cancel (I guess you already did) and not come back whining here? How hard is that?

8.2 looks good - like a tiny expansion.

i have been waiting to fuck the naga in the ass for about 10 years now

Surprised how many zones nazjatar have thought it would be just 2 isch. 8 boss raid + 8 boss dungeon. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Exactly. Whiners could you please cancel (I guess you already did) and not come back whining here? How hard is that?

8.2 looks good - like a tiny expansion.
    Oh the poor blizzard white Knight sheepel.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

The 'no news' news. Also lol at getting flying when it's useless.

I'm surprised people haven't go like ''Makrura, Gilbin, and Sea Giants Horde allied races condfirmed!''. Gotta keep the meme up

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Uldir-8 bosses
    BoD- 9 bosses
    CoS- 2 bosses
    AeP- 8 bosses
    Final raid- 11 bosses.

38 bosses in total. Just a guess, but probably close.

Cata had 28 bosses.
    WoD had 30 bosses.
    MoP had 42 bosses.
    Legion had 40 bosses.

Not going to count Wrath/TBC because it was the era of complete raid or die and had a good bit more bosses than modern WoW.

So BFA likely has 36-42 bosses depending on how large the final raid is. Totally average.
    Did they even acknowledge there would be a "final raid"?
    It is entirely possible they will do a WoD and just cut their losses after 8.2 meaning you have an expansion with 27 bosses.
    What is worse is that the Crucible bosses (2) will likely be the least killed bosses following the Trial of Valor raid bosses. It's a raid that is technically there but counting it as content is just being silly since there is no reason to actually go in there, because the rewards on the difficulty you can actually clear will be worse than the gear you got already. That is unless they tune mythic mode to be easier than the first three bosses of BoD.

In general larger raids have been more enjoyable as it allows the entry bosses to be pushovers and the end boss be a roadblock and still allow progress for most of the raiding population. With 8 bosses there is just too little room to have a proper difficulty curve.

its pointless to play this game anymore