Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    .......what?
    Yeah pretty much my reaction to his weird assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The hoops you people go through to justify your fascism. New Zealand has no muslim problem, that is not how it works. But they should now just give in to nazi terrorist scum and start to opress muslims or something?
    The unfortunate reality is that in most Western societies, Muslims are not really thought of in a positive light. This might change after a few more decades especially if there is a significant reduction in terror attacks and/or better migration control.

again, this doesn't excuse violence, but it's just the reality of the situation right now. They're probably as close to persona non-grata as you're going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralissimoGreymane View Post
    Another terrible attack on the Muslim community. In context this is the same area where where Rep. Duncan Hunter in November ran what was called "the most Anti-Muslim campaign in the country."

If the Covington boys can play victims and sue the media at large. Shouldn't the victims of actual attacks be able to sue politicians or websites that inflame ethnic tension? People are purposely putting targets on vulnerable communities, when do we hold them accountable?

A California mosque was set ablaze in ‘clear homage’ to the New Zealand terrorist attack

In the wee hours of Sunday, seven people were inside the Dar-ul-Arqam mosque in Escondido, about 30 miles north of downtown San Diego, when someone outside tried to set the building ablaze, according to city police. No one was injured in the fire, which marred the exterior of the mosque. The worshipers who had been inside were able to snuff out the flames with a fire extinguisher.

A 911 call brought police and fire services to the scene, as authorities judged the incident to be an act of arson. An accelerant had been used to stimulate the flames, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported. Police said they were investigating the act as a hate crime.

“Graffiti left behind by the suspect made reference to the shooting incident in New Zealand,” Chris Lick, a police spokesman, said in a news release.

The FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are assisting city and county officials with their probe. No suspects have been identified.
    pffft thats nothing, local news. its happening every where,

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4099341.html

it fucking sucks but fuck me if no one saw this coming. ill be in the Winchester waiting for this to blow over.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    pffft thats nothing, local news. its happening every where,

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4099341.html

it fucking sucks but fuck me if no one saw this coming. ill be in the Winchester waiting for this to blow over.
    A decade of rage. I wonder if this will be the match that sets off the powder keg or not.
    Last edited by Mighty Tim; 2019-03-26 at 02:58 AM.

I'm gonna go with this being a hoax until I hear something substantive.

I'll wait for the investigation to determine if it was fake or not like Smollett.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    When the government does nothing to stop or regulate the problem, it falls on vigilantes to act out against random people. That's why vigilantes are dumb as shit but inevitable. Muslims do bad things. It's true. You know it, I know it, you can say "but these ones didn't do anything" and it's absolutely true but to a vigilante, guess who he's going to target? Yep, the people closest that he can actually feel like he's done something about his frustration at nothing being done about Muslims and the more you defend them, 'protect' them, the more you make sure the Muslim problem stays unsolved and the more this shit will happen. Get a grip commies and just accept that you are wrong.
    Muslims do bad things. Black people do bad things. Mexicans do bad things. White people do bad things. Atheists do bad things. Christians do bad things. Americans do bad things. You know it, I know it.... etc

I doubt I will see a response from you, but I bet you believe you have it all figured out. Muslims, Mexicans, African Americans, Jews, Atheists, etc, any group on their own are not some big problem that is holding humanity back. If all Muslims disappear, does that somehow stop the insane amount of corruption and greed demonstrated by powerful people and governments all over the world? Nah, they'll just figure out the next thing to distract you people with. The next enemy to blame for your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    Muslims do bad things. Black people do bad things. Mexicans do bad things. White people do bad things. Atheists do bad things. Christians do bad things. Americans do bad things. You know it, I know it.... etc

I doubt I will see a response from you, but I bet you believe you have it all figured out. Muslims, Mexicans, African Americans, Jews, Atheists, etc, any group on their own are not some big problem that is holding humanity back. If all Muslims disappear, does that somehow stop the insane amount of corruption and greed demonstrated by powerful people and governments all over the world? Nah, they'll just figure out the next thing to distract you people with. The next enemy to blame for your problems.
    This is a very dangerous game to play on a forum with people that have access to crime statistics... you would solve ALOT of issues in the states in particular if you could wipe out groups of people with exceedingly high amounts of non contributors to society.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-26 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Infracted for major trolling

This is a very dangerous game to play on a forum with people that have access to crime statistics... you would solve ALOT of issues in the states in particular if you could wipe out groups of people with exceedingly high amounts of non contributors to society.
    Maybe.

But should that be based solely on race/religion or some other quantifiable metric that factors income, crime, other factors to society? At least the latter would be more equitable. Don't pull your weight, you get ______?

Right wing terrorism has become something quite scary.

A decade of rage. I wonder if this will be the match that sets off the powder keg or not.
    the match was decades ago but these things are a slow burn they start with embers in the past unchecked and grow into an inferno, just as the seeds of Islamic terror started with the soviet invasion of Afghan and the rise of Iran. and the seed of the IRA began with William of orange so to do the seed now beginning to bear rotten fruit lay decades ago.

i do truly wonder if all those people thought those #notallmuslim tweets actually did anything? any one lost or heading down that rabbit hole was likely more encouraged than dissuaded by such campaigns....

unfortunately i predict the fire will grow and theres not much we can do to stop it, that ship sailed 10-12 years ago, now we just need to try and limit the damage and pick up the peaces till the group after that start's.

personally im done, fuck it, i just wanna sip my beer as every one tears the world apart, Brexit and the last few weeks have well and truly taken the last out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Maybe.

But should that be based solely on race/religion or some other quantifiable metric that factors income, crime, other factors to society? At least the latter would be more equitable. Don't pull your weight, you get ______?
    Strictly speaking for hypothetical results race then religion in that order but I'm not going to get into .

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions yet.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

I wonder if the media will give the arsonist what they want, like when they gave into the demands of the Christchurch shooter. Non-stop media attention and allowing the country to be divided even further along party lines.

Oh who am I kidding, of course they will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    I wonder if the media will give the arsonist what they want, like when they gave into the demands of the Christchurch shooter. Non-stop media attention and allowing the country to be divided even further along party lines.

Oh who am I kidding, of course they will.
    Yeah, it should juat be swept under the rug!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Unfortunately at this point it feels like it's just going to be a continual thing. Spend years poking bears and then cry when some of the mentally unstable ones start biting back.
    So can you point to any individuals involved that have been poking bears?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    When the government does nothing to stop or regulate the problem, it falls on vigilantes to act out against random people. That's why vigilantes are dumb as shit but inevitable. Muslims do bad things. It's true. You know it, I know it, you can say "but these ones didn't do anything" and it's absolutely true but to a vigilante, guess who he's going to target? Yep, the people closest that he can actually feel like he's done something about his frustration at nothing being done about Muslims and the more you defend them, 'protect' them, the more you make sure the Muslim problem stays unsolved and the more this shit will happen. Get a grip commies and just accept that you are wrong.
    This makes zero sense. Every single group does “bad things” by your logic vigilantes should be attacking litteraly every group and defending any group only makes the problem worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you just put him out of his misery and spoon feed him your rational that after a decade of Islamic terrorist attacks it isn't unreasonable that some level of reprisals were bound to happen.

As for my own thoughts it is most likely a hoax for attention and money with a small chance of it just being a lone nut that thought arson works like the movies.
    There is no reasonable amount of reprisal involved in attacking random people tottaly unconnected to terrorist. Attacking isis is reasonable reprisal mass murdering random people in a church has no reason at all.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    So you want the Government to what round up, exile, kill all Muslims for being Muslims. Well fine if I am a Commie for not wanting to exterminate an millions of people for just existing then sign me up for the revolution their comrade because I would gladly bear that cross. Now how about you go wear your badge of honor and go put on your swastika armband because Hitler had a plan to exterminate people he didn't want and that is what you want the government to do.
    Lol, where the fuck did he say any of that? You love putting words into people's mouths, don't you? Your ad-hominem and low tier levels of baiting is absolutely disgraceful and you should be banned for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    Until you can prove that it is and not a staged hate crime, do the world a favor and shut up.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-26 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

The United States is heading towards dysfunction and civil war. It doesn't matter if this attack is real or fake, the nation is backsliding towards that outcome fairly quickly. The changes in the US from 20 years ago is huge. Total loss of trust among republicans in the system. Both parties completely viewing the other side as evil, not just disagreeing on points but outright evil. This is going to end very very badly.

I imagine by the year 2030, the US will be at war with itself and as a result will have been forced to withdraw from the global stage. China will be in the process of filling the gap as the new world power and begin to enforce its culture and beliefs worldwide with impunity.

It'll begin with both the left and right attacking each other and end with both kneeling at the feet of China.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yeah, it should juat be swept under the rug!
    If only you could cover a shooting without making it political theater in order to push an agenda. Just state the facts of what happened. This many people dead, this was the weapon used, and this many survivors etc. Both sides do it and it serves no one but the interests of the terrorist himself and the media for their ratings bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Uh New Zealand is more unified than it was.
    Yeah banning all guns is surely a great way to unify the country.
    The ban actually goes over banning all assault weapons, and all military style firearms, (which means guns that look or sound scary to clueless politicians) but what constitutes an assault weapon? the actual definition is a fully automatic weapon, which is already heavily restricted under their laws.

New Zealand has an estimated 1.2M guns and a population of 4.8M people. 238,700 people possess a firearms license, yet in 2016 the country had 50 murders but only 9 were from guns.
    source https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...us-states.html
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/107...low-police-say
    This means that even with a high gun ownership rate, their murder rate is extremely low.

Is it right to punish over 200,000 responsible gun owners because some wack job ignored the gun laws that were already in place, and went on a mass shooting spree? I mean NZ has some of the toughest gun laws in the world, and for all the good they did they didn't help in this case.
    Last edited by announced; 2019-03-26 at 06:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Who is justifying it? I'm saying I'm not surprised by it. If someone plays Russian Roulette and shoots themselves in the face saying "yeah well it was bound to happen" isn't justifying Russian Roulette, it's say it is unsurprising what the results are.
    To take your analogy: If someone is playing russian roulette, he is gambling with his life.

How do these muslims gamble with their life? By going to the moseque? By being muslims?

Nice victim blaming you got there.