Poll: Did you rejoin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yes, I returned because of the new races. I haven't played BfA at all so right now I'm just back to rep grinding and world questing. Raiding is out of the question because I really dislike M+ dungeon spamming. Just dabbling along at the moment; subbed for a month.

Nope, they haven't done any changes that make the game more inviting or fun for me anyways. Classic will be when I do my return to blizz...not wow as I currently am playing wow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    I bought 2 race changes for both my "main" priests, but didnt use. I'll wait for future races with better racials
    So you basically could have bought the race changes any time...

The only way I am resubbing is if they give nelves a new capital and a decent character model and remove those silly worgen spell animations, aaaaand give me back my sweet spell casting sounds instead of those metallic-wooden farts we now have for spell sounds.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2019-03-25 at 07:34 PM.

Made a half-hearted attempt to get my Zandalari rep up but couldn't be arsed in the end. Same story with trying to level my Kul Tiran warrior. Will just wait and have a look at 8.2 probably. BFA remains subpar imho.

7+ Year Old Account
    I had lag too and I think it was server wide thing due to the free weekend.
    My sub ends in less than 48 hours. Don't think I will be resubbing anytime soon so I would say no to the question.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Wow you've tried the new m+ affix and cleaned Jaina HM (I dont even speak about Mythic) in 3 days ?
    Brawlers guild, mini-pet dungeon ?

Azerites lvl are more than just ilvl on the neck, all the azerite traits gains some numbers too...

90% of posts in this thread will be "wow is dead, retail sucks, "classes are unplayable" (yeah because you can judge all classes on a 2 day trial period...), I'm waiting for Classic" ...)

People can judge the "gear threadmill" in just two days... /Facepalm
    I did brawlers guild in like a few hours.
    I didn't do jaina hc, ok.
    Just seeing the statistics of how many play pet battles is clear evidence that it is an extremelly niche type of content, that appeals to a negligible percentage of players. As many have said, if I wanted to play pokemon, I would play pokemon that is miles ahead in depth when it comes to such a game style.
    And do you consider just the existence of a different affix as new content?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Soon it will bring me back in, but only because a friend desperately wants me to play with them, and I'm willing to sacrifice a few hours a week and $15 a month to do this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im not going to play garbage tier mmo even If they pay me
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

5+ Year Old Account
    ZOMG dat poll, the results are hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    ZOMG dat poll, the results are hilarious
    I mean it was always gonna be a resounding no. Games been haemorrhaging players for a while now due to quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i did played for like 1 day (wanted to play more but my friends had other plans), though i will eventually return (maybe at a later date of Patch 8.2)

Is mostly because i'm enjoying other games right now (like Vermintide 2 )

Where's the "LOL NO" option?
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I've managed to clear BoD, unlocked new race, did some low M+, done Gnomeregan pet dungeon, checked out Wintergrasp, new WSG and AB... unfortunately didn't try the new warfront and didn't finish brawler's guild quest line (noone is doing it, couldn't get enough coins), to be honest in around 5 days of free time I've done almost everything new the game has to offer...

Overall, I've enjoyed past few days playing the game.

However, do I want to come back and grind for gear again after around 5 month break? Not really, considering the gear is so easy to get nowadays from M+ and personally I've always did raids for visual appeal and long term commitment for greater rewards, both are gone more so this expansion so far.

No way I'm considering coming back, seeing how they butchered the game over the years, adding new 'features'. In my eyes it's a dead game.
    Whoever plays it can do so, I don't really care anymore.

Maybe. I enjoyed the leveling experience. Made a new char. Got her to level 32. Have not played much since Cata, but I was interested in seeing the new zones revamps and leveling as Alliance. Might be interested in seeing all the expansion content since Cata. I'll definitely sub for a month or two once Classic launches, so I can play that, and also dabble into modern WoW a little.
    Last edited by Akasha64; 2019-04-01 at 05:12 AM.

I played, got my main from 100 to 110 and stopped. Well worth the time catching up on legion lore, it was fun while it lasted.

I logged in and unlocked the new races. Then I finally used my free 110 on a Zandalari Druid because DINOSAURS. But I was annoyed because of class changes, like I can no longer cast basic spells in caster form (like Wrath) even though I've been able to for 15 years... what a bizarre thing to remove. I leveled a couple times but then I went back to messing around on the Level 60 private server I play on to prepare for Classic.

Those who voted yes surely already played the xpac. In no way someone sane would return to that crap.

I feel like in my case at least WoW would make more money from me if it went free to play. It doesn't really have the graphical fidelity / modern engine anymore in this day and age to be worth the 15 bucks a month indefinitely. Although 15 bucks might not seem like much if you pay it one or two times. Over a longer period of time it will turn into 100s of dollars. On the other hand, if it was free, I'd really go ahead and buy the expansions. So they went from having 0 dollars to 40 to 60 dollars every 2 years from me, which is a net increase in income, and maybe even some stuff I will buy eventually from the cash shop. Though I will come back to the game for Classic (for a month or two), I don't know if I'm going to play it indefinitely, especially for a game I already played and that costs money.

7+ Year Old Account

Arrow

Funny thread. I'm afraid, that don't even have any characters already, at least they aren't displayed in armory. But seriously, what has changed since then? Characters became crocodiles in half with baboons in WoD, and still remain in that state to this day. No, it's better to stay away from this painful spectacle. I still can't even really watch current WoW's game clips (which made on game engine), disgusting and triggers me a lot. No... better not.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-03-26 at 08:19 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__