Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Rep grinds for races are horrible

It feels like a chore and a job to run around doing mundane world quests after I’ve already done their storyline.
    change can't wait.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are not.

It's just an exalted reputation grind. Very tame stuff. They may be unecessary, but they aren't horrible at all.

5+ Year Old Account
    How many times have we seen this thread now?
    Kupo.

I agree. Doing the story should have "unlocked" the races. I mean... you are unlocking the race for your faction, not your own personal character. It doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    It feels like a chore and a job to run around doing mundane world quests after I’ve already done their storyline.
    rep grinds are always horrible, they are always a chore, that's why it's called a grind

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Bitch Jaina View Post
    rep grinds are always horrible, they are always a chore, that's why it's called a grind
    So when did putting in months of grinding towards reskins become acceptable? Look at how Blizzard has lowered their own standards.
    change can't wait.

I prefer every rep grind over running dungeons or even mythic dungeons to play allied races.

So when did putting in months of grinding towards reskins become acceptable? Look at how Blizzard has lowered their own standards.
    grinds have been with the game since day one

as for allied races, people wanna play allied races, what else are they supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I prefer every rep grind over running dungeons or even mythic dungeons to play allied races.
    I prefer buying the expansion and getting the race, like it used to be.

- - - Updated - - -

grinds have been with the game since day one

as for allied races, people wanna play allied races, what else are they supposed to do?
    let us just play them lmao. Or at least lock them behind the storyline maximum. With all I’ve done for Zandalar I shouldn’t have to clean up Dino shit for weeks just to unlock them.
    change can't wait.

I prefer buying the expansion and getting the race, like it used to be.
    With a starting area. Right. I am with you here.

let us just play them lmao
    am I blizzard?

aside from that, since I've unlocked all allied races, I want the requirement to stay, because why should other people just get them when I had to work for them

- - - Updated - - -

Or at least lock them behind the storyline maximum. With all I’ve done for Zandalar I shouldn’t have to clean up Dino shit for weeks just to unlock them.
    then don't do it

am I blizzard?

aside from that, since I've unlocked all allied races, I want the requirement to stay, because why should other people just get them when I had to work for them
    because wow is bleeding players and not attracting any new ones.
    change can't wait.

prove it...

prove it...
    their welcome back weekend.
    change can't wait.

their welcome back weekend.
    that proves nothing
    every game has something like that

I find them horribly boring, but it's straight forward and easy. I just hate the time gate, how there's just no way to earn more rep in a day than the game allows. On days with no Emissary, the small gain you get in rep from doing the WQ's feels pointless, but it adds up, just makes it a little hard to justify spending 30+ minutes a day (depending on which rep you're going fo and how many WQ's are available) when you gain so little.

10+ Year Old Account
    why not just put new races on the shop and then we don't need to rep grind?

10+ Year Old Account
    a 15 year old game losing players? shocked. The games old. MMO's are a dying genre, kids are all about them looter shooters now... No new players are gonna join a 15 year old game.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    I agree. Doing the story should have "unlocked" the races. I mean... you are unlocking the race for your faction, not your own personal character. It doesn't make much sense.
    They are an award for completion of a story and being exalted ... this is pretty standard fair.

They are essentially just cosmetic changes unless you are big into min-maxing.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code