Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Night elves are Blizzard's writers punching bags. Nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    There was no other night elf in Stormwind to help with the refugess who appeareantly needed a big night elf face to calm them.
    Then tough luck for those people then, the moment they arrived in stormwind they were pretty much safe shaken but safe, the ones on the other side of the portals were the ones who really needed the help. Once again backward priorities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Night elves are Blizzard's writers punching bags. Nothing more to say.
    So true I had hoped they would stop after legion, but nope now they are at the same level as blood elves in terms of decimation, so I fully expect blizz to turn on the next nonhuman race in the Alliance sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Then tough luck for those people then, the moment they arrived in stormwind they were pretty much safe shaken but safe, the ones on the other side of the portals were the ones who really needed the help. Once again backward priorities.
    Blame the writers then for making execuses for Tyrande absence.

So true I had hoped they would stop after legion, but nope now they are at the same level as blood elves in terms of decimation, so I fully expect blizz to turn on the next nonhuman race in the Alliance sooner or later.[
    No they are not.

I do the entire time, this entire xpack is a clusterfuck from the beginning up until now and as a consequence Tyrande is a complete joke, heck her actions undo her very convictions, just last xpack she would let malfurion die to protect a temple of elune out of duty, but it appears her people and her temple in darnassus are somehow not as important nowadays.

No they are not.
    Yes they are. Prove me wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I do the entire time, this entire xpack is a clusterfuck from the beginning up until now and as a consequence Tyrande is a complete joke, heck her actions undo her very convictions, just last xpack she would let malfurion die to protect a temple of elune out of duty, but it appears her people and her temple in darnassus are somehow not as important nowadays.
    Good point...

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Yes they are. Prove me wrong.
    No I mean I doubt they are on the Blod elven decimation level.

No they are not.
    How are they not? Tyrande reflects herself how they are now decimated.

But she didnt? First she was in Stormwind with the refugess and then in the temple and then she went to Malfurion.

No I mean I doubt they are on the Blod elven decimation level.
    The blood elves had an entire kingdom worth of people that could run and hide in pretty much all directions, the night elves were stuck on a tree without any means of escape, they had pooled almost their entire race on that tree.

How are they not? Tyrande reflects herself how they are now decimated.
    She doesnt say on what level they are, she says that the population that evacuated was the mayority of her people, so nothing says they are on the BE level.

But she didnt? First she was in Stormwind with the refugess and then in the temple and then she went to Malfurion.
    And then immediately went back to Stormwind, thus shirking her sacred duty to defend her temple at the cost of her life

The blood elves had an entire kingdom worth of people that could run and hide in pretty much all directions, the night elves were stuck on a tree without any means of escape, they had pooled almost their entire race on that tree.
    And they all run to Silvermoon, where they were killed in masse, alonside the ships that were evacuating the population.

She doesnt say on what level they are, she says that the population that evacuated was the mayority of her people, so nothing says they are on the BE level.
    The World Tree was more than a city. It was an entire land, home to countless innocents. How many night elves were elsewhere in Azeroth? Far too few. Now, they were all who remained of their people.

Sylvanas Windrunner had committed genocide.

And then immediately went back to Stormwind, thus shirking her sacred duty to defend her temple at the cost of her life
    Where does it says its her duty to protect the temple to the death? A temple that didnt even exist until post WC3.

And they all run to Silvermoon, where they were killed in masse, alonside the ships that were evacuating the population.
    The ships were not the only way, Silvermoon was not the only settlement they could still run into the forests could hide the scourge out hard to do that if the entire nation would have been set on fire.

The World Tree was more than a city. It was an entire land, home to countless innocents. How many night elves were elsewhere in Azeroth? Far too few. Now, they were all who remained of their people.

Sylvanas Windrunner had committed genocide.
    Yes and it still doesnt say how much were killed, the evacuations lasted for days, where the NE had a place to run to, Stormwind, the Blood elves were on their own, there was nobody to take them in.

- - - Updated - - -

The ships were not the only way, Silvermoon was not the only settlement they could still run into the forests could hide the scourge out hard to do that if the entire nation would have been set on fire.
    But they were all retrating to Silvermoon since it was the safest place. The Ghostlands are even now packed with undead, not a place where common civilans would survive in.

Where does it says its her duty to protect the temple to the death? A temple that didnt even exist until post WC3.
    She did so in legion leaving Malfurion in the clutches of Xavius because her temple is in danger, now her temple and her people would be in danger but suddenly she chooses malfurion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and it still doesnt say how much were killed, the evacuations lasted for days, where the NE had a place to run to, Stormwind, the Blood elves were on their own, there was nobody to take them in.

- - - Updated - - -

But they were all retrating to Silvermoon since it was the safest place. The Ghostlands are even now packed with undead, not a place where common civilans would survive in.
    To this day there are tens of thousands of blood elves left, considering every-time specific numbers are mentioned or hinted at.

She did so in legion leaving Malfurion in the clutches of Xavius because her temple is in danger, now her temple and her people would be in danger but suddenly she chooses malfurion.
    She didnt, she spend most of the time with the civilians, hell you just made post after post saying that Tyrande wasnt with Malfurion on the front.

- - - Updated - - -

To this day there are tens of thousands of blood elves left, considering every-time specific numbers are mentioned or hinted at.
    And we have no idea how many NE are left, but unlike the BE they actually had a rallying point to evacuate.

She didnt, she spend most of the time with the civilians, hell you jsut made post after post saying that Tyrande wasnt with Malfurion on the front.
    She did so in legion leaving Malfurion in the clutches of Xavius Because a temple of elune was in danger

And now in BFA she drops all her responsibilities to take Malfurion to stormwind. The temple and her people

- - - Updated - - -

And we have no idea how many NE are left, but unlike the BE they actually had a rallying point to evacuate.
    Probably tens of thousands, the vast majority of their people did go up in flames.

She did so in legion leaving Malfurion in the clutches of Xavius Because a temple of elune was in danger

And now in BFA she drops all her responsibilities to take Malfurion to stormwind. The temple and her people
    She spend most of her time with the people, not with Malfurion.

Probably tens of thousands, the vast majority of their people did go up in flames.
    Headcanon. Unless Blizz says they lost 90 percent of their entire population, its headcanon.