Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why is russian trolling even allowed? Berlin Should Pay $900 Bln in WWII Reparations

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20190...world-war-two/

''Poland must demand reparations from Germany for World War II, worth at least $ 900 billion, Janusz Szewczak, a member of the parliamentary group dealing with the issue, told the Polish magazine WPolityce.''

And this is coming from a russian troll news site.

Just look at this - ''Germany invaded Poland on 1 September 1939, in response to a false flag attack on the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz the day beforehand, marking the beginning of the war. It took Germany just over a month to occupy Poland, which was liberated by Soviet troops only in 1945.''

LIBERATED... ussr occupied poland with the rest of east europe after defeating the nazis!!!
    I'm just asking, how can someone so retarded and mind boggling stupid exist?

Does this site reach it's zombie audience? It just keeps on pumping out articles with one side facts, ignoring everything bad the ussr/russia did/does and making everyone else as the bad ones.

This pops up every year from some insignificant right wing MPs, just don't give a shit about it. Btw you contribute by sharing this here. Sputniknews, RT, you name it, everyone who takes them seriously needs a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by gunchix View Post

''Poland must demand reparations from Germany for World War II, worth at least $ 900 billion, Janusz Szewczak, a member of the parliamentary group dealing with the issue, told the Polish magazine WPolityce.''

Just look at this - ''Germany invaded Poland on 1 September 1939, in response to a false flag attack on the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz the day beforehand, marking the beginning of the war. It took Germany just over a month to occupy Poland, which was liberated by Soviet troops only in 1945.''

LIBERATED... ussr occupied poland with the rest of east europe after defeating the nazis!!!

Does this site reach it's zombie audience? It just keeps on pumping out articles with one side facts, ignoring everything bad the ussr/russia did/does and making everyone else as the bad ones.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sputnik-news/

RT is no different than Sputnik, don't ever use it if you want to be used as a credible poster.

i'd tell them to come and take it if they want it.

all this shit is as laughable as reparations in america.

ignoring everything bad the ussr/russia did/does and making everyone else as the bad ones.
    Basically how history has been written for the past 80 years. Russia got away with so much during the WW2 time, because they were our allies. Russia also got away with blaming Germany for war crimes that they themselves committed...

Then you take a look at this map, and you start to notice things.

Forcing Germany to pay reparations was one of the main contributing factors to the rise of the Nazi party and the eventuality of WWII.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    What should one notice about that map, pray tell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Probably nazi germany ideology of variety of "sub-human races", you know, that the whole population of Russia and Poland was supposed to work to their deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Probably nazi germany ideology of variety of "sub-human races", you know, that the whole population of Russia and Poland was supposed to work to their deaths.
    Actually, I'm gonna guess he's implying the Russians were behind the death camps, since he clearly says:

Russia also got away with blaming Germany for war crimes that they themselves committed...
    and the death camps were in areas the Russians took during their westward offensive.

Well, one can notice that the Nazis put the death camps outside of original Germany - in part because it was not smart to have it among the normal Germans and in part because Poland had the largest number of Jews.

Obviously people also died in the Nazi concentration camps/forced labor camps - and in the transports to them; it was just that it wasn't the primary focus of those camps.

I don't see the connection to USSR - the death camps truly began after the Nazis had broken the previous deal with USSR about dividing eastern Europe (and instead attacked USSR); and the Gulag-archipelago in USSR were more similar to concentration/forced labor camps.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2019-04-09 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I'm gonna guess he's implying the Russians were behind the death camps, since he clearly says:

and the death camps were in areas the Russians took during their westward offensive.
    That's borderline conspiracy theory to be honest
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    That's borderline conspiracy theory to be honest
    It's full-blown conspiracy madness, that's why I'm asking him what he's implying with his statement. If that's what he's saying, it's the political/historical equivalent of saying the Earth is flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunchix View Post

Or maybe it is because of the dumbass thing that has started where people believe someone has to repay for what happened in history (i.e. Demanding spain pays mexico, blacks getting paid for the slavery happening in the past etc).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Poland surely does not want to open that Pandora's Box. If you go ahead, saying, that those treaties, where Poland refuses further claims for reperations, are void, they are the same, granting Poland territory.
    It wasn't like Poland got "nothing". They got quite a lot of german territory. By voiding the contracts, Germany get's claims for East Prussia and a lot of other parts of Poland.
    Also, if they should try get the eastern half of poland back from Russia. That paid nothing, and gave nothing.
    Last edited by josykay; 2019-04-09 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Poland surely does not want to open that Pandora's Box. If you go ahead, saying, that those treaties, where Poland refuses further claims for reperations, they are the same, granting Poland territory.
    It wasn't like Poland got "nothing". They got quite a lot of german territory. By voiding the contracts, Germany get's claims for East Prussia and a lot of other parts of Poland.
    Also, if they should try get the eastern half of poland back from Russia. That paid nothing, and gave nothing.
    Back from Ukraine.

It's Ukraine now (and some Belarus), not Russia.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reparations for any past event is laughable regardless of where or who.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Back from Ukraine.

It's Ukraine now (and some Belarus), not Russia.
    My bad. I always forgot about that. But still, why not asking Russia for reperations as well. It appears like just being a cheap way, to get support of far right idiots, because, like I said, noone would want to reignite the border issue, that was solved for 60 years und was also reconfirmed 30 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Basically how history has been written for the past 80 years. Russia got away with so much during the WW2 time, because they were our allies. Russia also got away with blaming Germany for war crimes that they themselves committed...

Grats on the conspiracy post.

There's one major blame shifting episode (Katyn forest) that the Soviets tried to pin on the Nazi's. Anything else like what you're attempting to allude to here is simply nonsense.

Of course, if you're not actually attempting to pretend the Holocaust never happened and your post was simply not clear, then you're welcome to step in and correct your post.

Russians saying the Germans should pay reparations to the Polish is sorta hilarious.

The USSR and Nazi Germany were allies in 1939. They invaded Poland TOGETHER. 50/50.

And after "liberating" Poland they proceeded to occupy and treat Poland as a satellite state for ... what...45 years?

Lulz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Forcing Germany to pay reparations was one of the main contributing factors to the rise of the Nazi party and the eventuality of WWII.
    I heared that it was the president of france who was hellbent to have his reperations, even if several people told him that that would lead to the rise of the right in germany and he dismissed it...