Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tclphz View Post
    I don't know what bridge you'r referring to
    I never mentioned any bridge.

Debuff fades I don't know what you're talking about.
    The debuff that damages people when below % hp. It's supposed to fade when they are above 90% but it doesn't and still ticks and people go below again and it stacks again and it gets harder to heal and then you heal them again to full AND IT STILL DOESN'T FADE.

Nothing does 60 explosives unless you're doing a massive pull.
    It was hyperbole. Spawns too many to kill. Your response of just kill them 4head isn't helpful at all when there's too many spawning to even kill due to GCD.
    All of your complaints are that you don't like the mechanics. Don't pretend their artificial or that they don't add difficulty. Literally every increased difficulty level (lfr -> normal -> heroic -> mythic) includes scaling.
    They're not difficult. They're just FUCK YOU, YOU SHALL NOT HAVE FUN type of thing.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-04-09 at 09:26 AM.

They should totally reconsider the speedrunning aspect of M+. I've encountered this several times in the past where we've done badly on a m+ and then the time runs out before the last boss and someone leaves and thus most of the time we're pretty much fucked (at least if the tank or healer leaves). Also some of the toxicity is pretty bad and people seem to be too stressed because of the timer.

I am all for dungeons getting harder and harder, but they should remove the timer by default and let you do do the dungeon in a normal way where you can invite new people if someone drops or restart the dungeon with no penalty. Finishing the dungeon should always feel like an acomplishment and your key should be upgraded. However if players want to push keys and thus also get extra loot, then there should be an extra tick box when starting the run.

This way they could remove a lot of toxicity and stress for many people, but also keep the competitive aspect of it.

Also at this point they should really remove titanforging and raiding should still give way better rewards, because it's also a once per week thing.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2019-04-09 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    They should totally reconsider the speedrunning aspect of M+. I've encountered this several times in the past where we've done badly on a m+ and then the time runs out before the last boss and someone leaves and thus most of the time we're pretty much fucked (at least if the tank or healer leaves). Also some of the toxicity is pretty bad and people seem to be too stressed because of the timer.

I am all for dungeons getting harder and harder, but they should remove the timer by default and let you do do the dungeon in a normal way where you can invite new people if someone drops or restart the dungeon with no penalty. Finishing the dungeon should always feel like an acomplishment and your key should be upgraded. However if players want to push keys and thus also get extra loot, then there should be an extra tick box when starting the run.

This way they could remove a lot of toxicity and stress for many people, but also keep the competitive aspect of it.

Also at this point they should really remove titanforging and raiding should still give way better rewards, because it's also a once per week thing.
    Without timers players would just abuse it by dying in dungeons over and over and get +50 keys on the first week, don't understimate "hard pushers"...
    If you could invite new people, then you'd have a ton of "boosting you, we are on the last boss, just come!".. And "boosted players" would get awarded phat loot without even doing the dungeon... The game is already toxic because of all these boosts for gold (than you can easily farm or even buy with money...).

Sorry but no, MM+ are for people who want to get challenged, not for people who just want loots. IMO boosting for gold should not be tolerated but I guess a lot of people love these "boosts"... I never boosted or got boosted, it just KILLS the whole game.

The day they'll add a "checkbox" for mm+ "easy mode", then mm+ are just DEAD, no one will go the harder part... Or if loot is better in mm+ "hard mode", then people will complain than mm+ "easy mode" are useless...

MM+ system is one of the few things that are completely fine and guess what, ITS FUN (without toxic people)...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    The debuff that damages people when below % hp. It's supposed to fade when they are above 90% but it doesn't and still ticks and people go below again and it stacks again and it gets harder to heal and then you heal them again to full AND IT STILL DOESN'T FADE.
    What the hell are you talking about, it fades when you eat and your health goes above 90% too... so if a "eating" tick can remove it, any kind of heal can do it too... 4 stacks is the max and I can assure you than I removed it while eating

Explosives work as intended, they prevent you from doing big pulls... and the bug you mentionned are fixed since a long time

Don't trash the game because you simply suck at it :\
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-04-09 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about, it fades when you eat and your health goes above 90% too... so if a "eating" tick can remove it, any kind of heal can do it too... 4 stacks is the max and I can assure you than I removed it while eating
    Yeah, no. It's not instantly removed when you heal someone above 90%.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't trash the game because you simply suck at it :\
    Not liking what you like or pointing out flaws doesn't mean someone sucks.

They should just get rid of it and introduce more difficult dungeons instead. I hate the timer. If you don't manage the timer, people get pissed and leave. This stupid e-sport shit is ruining the game.
    Play with people you know.

/problem solved

Toxic players will always be toxic. I've never left a m+ key even when it was clear after the first pull that we wouldn't time it (last one was KR 11 with a team of germans... oh boy that was boring, but yeah, I guess that's what you get when you PUG)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, no. It's not instantly removed when you heal someone above 90%.

- - - Updated - - -

Not liking what you like or pointing out flaws doesn't mean someone sucks.
    You're mentionning bugs that don't even exist to justify your lack of skills... I can assure you that the debuff IS removed at 90% health. Ask any people doing mm+ regularly ffs

Play with people you know.

/problem solved
    Everyone has quit.

- - - Updated - - -

You're mentionning bugs that don't even exist to justify your lack of skills... I can assure you that the debuff IS removed at 90% health. Ask any people doing mm+ regularly ffs
    No, I have plenty of times left someone close to 90% to let my echo of light heal them to 90%, see their health at 90.1% and it DOESN'T FADE.

Everyone has quit.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I have plenty of times left someone close to 90% to let my echo of light heal them to 90%, see their health at 90.1% and it DOESN'T FADE.
    Then make new friends, join a new guild... My IRL friends and old guildmates have quit too... Is it so hard to SOCIALIZE in a mmorpg ? And I'm not a very social person, but I can find people to do mm+ ffs. You dont have to be best buddy with everyone...

Then how did all the healers in keys manage to make that debuff fade and you're the only one experiencing this "bug"...

FFS I REMOVED A 4 STACK DEBUFF BY EATING AFTER A GROUP WIPE + FD ... this week, with the group of german I mentionned earlier

Maybe your UI % are just a little off... and maybe above 90% actually means 91% have you thought about that, genius ?
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-04-09 at 10:07 AM.

Then make new friends, join a new guild... My IRL friends and old guildmates have quit too... Is it so hard to SOCIALIZE in a mmorpg ? And I'm not a very social person, but I can find people to do mm+ ffs. You dont have to be best buddy with everyone...

Then how did all the healers in keys manage to make that debuff fade and you're the only one experiencing this "bug"...

FFS I REMOVED A 4 STACK DEBUFF BY EATING AFTER A GROUP WIPE + FD ... this week, with the group of german I mentionned earlier

Maybe your UI % are just a little off... and maybe above 90% actually means 91% have you thought about that, genius ?
    Well, look at that. I searched for it on google and what do people say?

- The target needs to be above 90% live for a time window until the debuff get removed

It seems to either A: require a tick above 90% to disappear, or B: for the player to get topped for it to drop immediately.

Yeah, I'm just lying about bugs.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-04-09 at 10:10 AM.

Maybe you should try playing a healer and see it for yourself then. It doesn't fade the instant someone goes above 90%.
    You're the only one complaining about it. Maybe you should question yourself. Maybe you are playing with 500ms, who cares, I don't. It's not bugged that's all I can say. And If mm+ are too hard to you, just stop doing them. A lot of people are enjoying mm+ in their current state, myself included

You're the only one complaining about it. Maybe you should question yourself.
    Nope. I searched on google and what do people say?

- The target needs to be above 90% live for a time window until the debuff get removed
    It seems to either A: require a tick above 90% to disappear, or B: for the player to get topped for it to drop immediately.
    Yeah, I'm just lying about bugs and it's only me who notices it despite other people posting about it.

Everyone has quit.

- - - Updated - - -

It's because the game does not update the HP% to the server instantly, they request an update on HP every second or so. If you heal someone from 89% to 90,x% and they drop to 89% again within a second then the game still assumes you never healed above 90% if your unlucky. This is a left-over "mechanic" from the old days. If you remember energy and mana regeneration in Classic for example it would "tick" only every couple seconds. When you are out in the open world you can see how long the ticks are, take some damage and see the auto reg. These auto-reg ticks is the time it takes for the server to check on your HP again when you have the debuff. It's not a bug, it's basically working as intended.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2019-04-09 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    It's because the game does not update the HP% to the server instantly, they request an update on HP every second or so. If you heal someone from 89% to 90,x% and they drop to 89% again then the game still assumes you never healed above 90%. This is a left-over "mechanic" from the old days. If you remember energy and mana regeneration in Classic for example it would "tick" only every couple seconds. When you are out in the open world you can see how long the ticks are, take some damage and see the auto reg. This auto-reg ticks is the time it takes for the server to check on your HP again when you have the debuff. It's not a bug, it's basically working as intended.
    I started playing in MoP.

That's bullshit, needs to be changed so it disappears when you bring someone over 90%. It's basically the same reason why people die with guardian spirit on them because the server is too slow.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-04-09 at 10:37 AM.