Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    im betting half this wont even be in the final release of 8.2

This looks like a disaster. You have to reforge your Heart of Azeroth now!??!?! uhh what if I tank a boss then I go back to dps?!?!??! Do I have to goto Silithus to reforge my heart of Azeroth?!?!? I am seriously concerned with how grindy they can get.

Why oh why rng procs again... more sims.

Mount equipment is a very nice feature tho.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2019-04-11 at 06:30 PM.

Mount equipment is pretty cool

Also, prevent daze. Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post

Remember Malorne. Some game time for you if I'm wrong about it just being follower stuff for horsie and beeboi.

mount equipement - retarded idea.

you know what people will do next expansion ? still ride on waterstrider just with antidazed thing -_-

- - - Updated - - -

I love the wheel mount

Anyone else think of the IT from South Park when they showed the new mounts?

PTR next week, figured it would be then

I'm sure the content they've made is great, but you still have to grind a bunch to be able to actually do it, like the HoA or to get flying. So I'm still not interested. There's plenty of other MMOs out there that you can just jump into and enjoy the content they have to offer without a huge grind attached to being able to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    I'm sure the content they've made is great, but you still have to grind a bunch to be able to actually do it, like the HoA or to get flying. So I'm still not interested. There's plenty of other MMOs out there that you can just jump into and enjoy the content they have to offer without a huge grind attached to being able to do it.
    No..not really, every single mmorpg is a massive grind.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

people are being fooled by the content,
    just wait til it comes and ull see the game is still boring

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    No..not really, every single mmorpg is a massive grind.
    Yes but most games know how to balance fun and grind.

WoW doesn't.

Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The world quests have rare timers or unique methods to spawn them, offering unique rewards.

Grats on finally figuring a system Square did with FF11 years ago.
    Grats on not moveing on already.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. While I do prefer this new Azerite system, I was hoping the new abilities would be class specific to add more flavour of the class - but this just looks like something everyone gets and will just be bland. I hope I'm wrong on that though!

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    You mean kind of like how when I bought Heavensward for FF14 I had to finish all the post-2.0 content in order to meaningfully engage with the expansion and so never really got to? As much as I like having flying, it's not content, it's a reward for going through the content that's there. Just leveling from 110 to 120 is a grind you need to do in order to engage in a lot of the BfA content. That's different from almost no other game.

That new wheel mount, I need it. Mostly because..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post

You do realise that is already a thing in game? This is taking a crafted consumable item and making it a permanent feature of your mounts.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes but most games know how to balance fun and grind.

WoW doesn't.
    You know FFXIV has forums too right? You spend an unhealthy amount of time here.