Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I didn't complain. I gave constructive suggestion/criticism.

Gotta love the community these days- the moment you say loud your opinion, there will be some roaster who will yell "YOU COMPLAIN! STOP PLAYING IF YOU DON'T LIKE!" -.-'
    "Constructive critisism"... Erm... "Tbh... I hope that is just BS and never goes live. Or it's restricted to certain classes/races.". Yep, nothing says constructive like calling something bullshit and wishing that it never happened. Very, very constructive!

And no, no one said you couldn't complain, you snowflake. I just pointed out that no matter your precious feelings, this was happening. And when you tried to put on a cool act, I simply pointed out that you did care enough to whine in the first place because if you truly did not care; you wouldn't have posted in the first place eh.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'd need a few more restrictions removed to really do what I want. In particular, I'd need the ability to transmog between various armor types. I really want to do a cloth Jedi Knight or Sith Lord set with dual lightsabers on my fury warrior.

Make legendaries transmoggable please.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Transmogable legendaries +1

I also want priests to be able to transmog wands, daggers & maces interchangeably.

Also unique druid forms need a UI, fuck those ugly daggers.

I look forward to hiding chest items on my Zandalaris to show off their tattoos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Make legendaries transmoggable please.
    As a Survival Hunter... I DON'T GIVE A F... *Cause i have no actual legendary that i could use to transmog if this were true -cries embrassing Thunderfury-*

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I didn't complain. I gave constructive suggestion/criticism.

Gotta love the community these days- the moment you say loud your opinion, there will be some roaster who will yell "YOU COMPLAIN! STOP PLAYING IF YOU DON'T LIKE!" -.-'
    Wanting to restrict others isn't constructive criticism especially when it doesn't effect you.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Mostly weapon stuff....like I recently stumbled on with my rogue. Daggers can't be transmodded to fists IIRC. Would like that lifted...basically at least to whatever your class can use should be transmoggable to anything they unlocked.
    Daggers are still locked, but fists aren't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'd say that the Orgrimmar/SW transmog sets from the Garrisons were an even bigger offender. I mean, come on, that SW set is clearly plate....
    Oh, yeah, I forgot about those.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    In 8.2 (or later) you will be able to hide everything besides pants
    I am 90% certain that was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Why would it be? They already confirmed that you can hide the chest slot in 8.2. That means you can hide your helm, shoulders, cloak, belt, chest, tabard and shirt. You can also hide your boots with Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes. That only leaves gloves, bracers and pants. People said that Blizzard might as well just go all the way since they are pretty much already there and Blizzard agreed.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    It's 100% not

Won't be using gloves/wrists most of the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the chance, I'd put my DK in a skirt, hide everything else (including weapons) and have him punch stuff to death for the shits n giggles
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    I'm still waiting to get to mog vile fumigators mask.

Is the hide chest option currently live or is this 8.2 ptr? (cant check for myself because i am at work atm :P )
    ''Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities'' ~Voltaire
    ''As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.'' ~Dickmann's Law
    ''No life is worth living if we can't be true to our nature'' ~Baine Bloodhoof

It will be hotpants only. Is there any other option?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    wands, daggers & maces interchangeably.
    This.

I can't stress enough how much I don't care about the invisible chest. Bracers and gloves are okay, for casters I guess.

They FINALLY allowed us to mog fists with otehr onehanders, now it's only wands and daggers that get shafted.

Imo casters should be able to mog staves into other kind of weapons, since all the staff does is it's strapped to your back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nargrom View Post
    Is the hide chest option currently live or is this 8.2 ptr? (cant check for myself because i am at work atm :P )
    Still not a thing on live

Does anyone know if this will be out with 8.2?