Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Please stop.
    no thank you your not my boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Unlike Argus you will be able to fly around the new zones..
    Bingo! looks like they finally listen to us about flying i always found it odd they would not allow flying in the newest zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedictu View Post
    There's still a strong playerbase like me who hates this XPac but still plays. It's brand loyalty. Being brand loyal does not mean you can't have criticism. The only thing for me to do, literally, at this point in the Xpac is to grind out achievement points I don't have. That's it. This is a terribly lackluster and boring expansion. I still sub and still play.
    I know a lot more of you feel this... and the blizz sympathizers really cannot refute this.. not if they actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedictu View Post
    I know a lot more of you feel this... and the blizz sympathizers really cannot refute this.. not if they actually play.
    Im playing it as i type sir haveing a blast still sir you don't speak for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely agree with this. There wasn't much to do at the start of legion either, so it looks like releasing a half baked expac only to later fix it will be the norm. Probably resubbing 14 months into the expac cycle is the best way to play tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Im playing it as i type sir haveing a blast still sir you don't speak for me.
    I'm very curious. What are you actually doing that has you 'having a blast'.

Not at all your just trying to twist my words for your own purpose some of the stuff listed not all WoW bfa is amazeing sir i only agree that pvp is still pretty bad thats it.
    Ok, with all due respect im actuallly curious, lets talk about it. What about the things i mentioned do you like and why?

Shared Heart of Azeroth abilities seems like a miss... but it sounded like spec/class will impact cosmetics at least (feel like I read that somewhere) so I guess it's a start.

I wish they focused less on "balance" and more on flavor and fun... oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Ok, with all due respect im actuallly curious, lets talk about it. What about the things i mentioned do you like and why?
    He is just a 0/10 troll, that's all.

Game will still have horible char progression. Gear is still meaningless. TF, WF, LFR, LFG, Sharding, Phasing are still thing. Only things what 8.2 brings is more content and few ne skills. I am giving it to Blizz for art which looks absolutly amazing just like cosmetic progression so far is really good. But it will be another hop in for 1 month and quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Game will still have horible char progression. Gear is still meaningless. TF, WF, LFR, LFG, Sharding, Phasing are still thing. Only things what 8.2 brings is more content and few ne skills. I am giving it to Blizz for art which looks absolutly amazing just like cosmetic progression so far is really good. But it will be another hop in for 1 month and quit.
    Yep this. And this makes me sad tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It never needed saveing stop being over dramatic.
    A lot of people would disagree with you.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

"TF, WF, LFR, LFG, Sharding, Phasing are still thing "All the reasons im still playing thank you for the reminder Plus world quests world bosses and warfronts and islands ftw!

- - - Updated - - -

He is just a 0/10 troll, that's all.
    Sure buddy and your not one? Yeah right.
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2019-04-13 at 06:33 PM.

Imagine BfA would have the Class/Specc Design of MoP!

Wait what? You said so much negativity and say this... even a come back? Okay
    Something tells me English isn't your first language. You don't gotta be a pessimist to point out that everyone on this forum lives to be unhappy with everything.

"TF, WF, LFR, LFG, Sharding, Phasing are still thing "All the reasons im still playing thank you for the reminder Plus world quests world bosses and warfronts and islands ftw!

- - - Updated - - -

Sure buddy and your not one? Yeah right.
    Yeah some people enyoj those. But for every one player what enyojs this garbage there is 5 others what quit becouse of them.

Yeah some people enyoj those. But for every one player what enyojs this garbage there is 5 others what quit becouse of them.
    Crapton of people enjoy those on my server all that matters sir.i see people linking there warforges and titanforges all the time on my server and we even gotten que times to log into are server lately.
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2019-04-13 at 06:52 PM.

Think you are being overly generous with those numbers. Stopped doing WQ's when i hit exalted. Only ever did Warfronts once per cycle for the loot quest. Never set foot into an Island when i hit exalted. I don't mind WQ's but warfront/Islands are some of the worst content i have ever seen in WoW.

Crapton of people enjoy those on my server all that matters sir.
    As i told you yes crapton keepa enyojing this systems but they are no longer majority. Majority or rather say xore audience is long gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Why Am I Here View Post
    Something tells me English isn't your first language. You don't gotta be a pessimist to point out that everyone on this forum lives to be unhappy with everything.
    Why are you here?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it looks like new expansion at all. Just a nice patch with some fixes and new zones. That's not now and never will be "like a new expansion".
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Unlike Argus you will be able to fly around the new zones..
    And...? That doesn't change the size of the zones or the amount of content in them.