Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    war mode talents are the worst. Just keep fun utility with a lot of power and wide choices away from any group or solo (uninterrupted) pve content where most players spend the majority of their time. Have you seen what some specs have hidden inside warmode talents?

Reverting GCD changes could be good first step in the right direction. A second step could be giving up MDI and all the shitty e-sport stuff in a PVE content game.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I did jump the gun and should have refrained from insulting you ( weak as my insult might have been ), my point is that calling the 8.2 content pointless because the class design is bad is stupid. Claiming that the content serves no purpose ( You haven't but the OP have by calling it pointless ) is asinine because the game need a steady stream of content in order to keep people interested, even if it had the most amazing class design of any expansion, it'd still need content to keep people from being bored of grinding the same content over and over.
    ye ofc i agree with u. ofc they would need to release new content no matter what.

but for some people i think they could release new content every day, but it wouldnt matter as long as class design is very boring as it is.. personally i doubt i will be playing in 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Also looking at MDI (aka the 0.1% best of the best) for class balance for the overall population is lol at best.
    Funny you try to minimize it when they are nerfing Rogue and Prot due to dominance even outside MDI, but hey if you play DH you would not have huge problem getting invited.

Bring the Class not the Player isn't a personal choice is the objective choice for good class design, I don't see how difficult is to see.

Well Blizzard choose their way, get shat by the community then had to try fix some classes failing and people went on hiatus or private server, so maybe Blizzard choose a more profitable chose at the cost of quality, their choice.
    No you said that FUN has to been achieve even at the expense of class design, and that is bad.

I knew was a difficult topic for you but was worth the try.

Quote Originally Posted by BFA-suxx View Post
    Reverting GCD changes could be good first step in the right direction. A second step could be giving up MDI and all the shitty e-sport stuff in a PVE content game.
    neither of these things are going to happen. so please continue hating the game.

Only spec I find unplayable ATM is fury because it is 100% faceroll. A few specs were boring until 8.1 but not "gutted".
    Maybe you should wait to see the azerite changes and the fact the are adding customizable mini games to every rotation before getting all judgemental

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    It doesn't matter how many mechagnomes or naga they throw at us, how many dungeons or zones or raids or features they throw at us, all of it is completely pointless if our characters are not fun to play. Not a single word today about class changes planned for 8.2.

If we have a look at the content patches of past expansions like MoP, they offered less raw patch content than the 8.2 patch but the content was enjoyable to repeat because the classes that we were doing the content with were fun and the content itself was fun. Slapping on a few essences and punch cards isn't going to get anywhere near repairing the foundations of these classes. As a result, I anticipate that 8.2 will be another unsuccessful patch. Blizzard has once again focused its resources in all the wrong areas.

I can only hope that Blizzard learns a valuable lesson from how unsuccessful 8.2 will be and really focuses on class design moving forward in 9.0. They need to go back to basics, strip away the Heart of Azeroth, the Azerite traits, the punch cards and all the other gimmicks and get the foundations right. That is the only way that they will win players over at this point.
    People keep repeating the whole "characters are not fun to play" like it's a universal fact. It's not. Give it a rest.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    People keep repeating the whole "characters are not fun to play" like it's a universal fact. It's not. Give it a rest.
    If the toon isn't fun for someone, s/he is 100% entitled to say it loud and clear, and no one should be dumb/disingenuous enough as to read an universal truth in it. Much like people saying that BfA is the best thing since sliced bread doesn't make it a universal truth either - but that's not what you meant, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    neither of these things are going to happen. so please continue hating the game.
    In fact, i unsubbed and even if this game isn't improving itself and will prolly die i don't care. If in some cases it get good again i will play it, i'm not addict like you.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You don't care yet your name is literally bfa suxx lel
    I'm lazy and to be honest no one really cares what's your name, unless you're an e-pop

Im happy with feral druid, primal wrath helped. Guardian is meeh as always, but buffed now a bit. I miss my legion legendaries for fast world quests + some fun.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If you are so turned off by class design across the board then you should quit. The changes you are seeking are not and will never be in anything short of an x.0 patch.
    Did quit

Feels great

Feel sorry for people still playing the game
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    When you can use out of game macro software to play you game, classes are just bad.

Fury warrior, rampage first, raging blow second and last blood thirst. Grats, there's your priority rotation and now basic software is playing your class
    Funny you say that when you're factually wrong. If you have CSHB (which you should), BT is ahead of Raging Blow in the priority, and of course your deliberately reductive list fails to mention elements such as Siegebreaker, Dragon Roar, Furious Flash for buff uptime, or Execute during SD or sub 20%.

This is the complaint I dont get at all. Most specs I play are at the their peak class design wise.

There are some complaints I share, some I understand but not agree... But this "classes are not fun to play" meme is just some stupid shit people spew around when they just want to be cool or something.

5+ Year Old Account
    The problem was de legendaries not the class balance as it is in BFA, blizzard realise this now thats why they dont know how to fix it that doesnt mean bringing back legion legos.

For classes being bad? it depends, like Shadow priest are now by far the best range dps IF you give them the best "trinkets" from the raid and bis gear.
    Ele shamans are really good right now IF you have the fingers to use it
    Assa rogues are like always the best one and Outlaws are dominant on M+ because 1 trait

But yes there are classes that doesnt work outside some enviroments, like Sublebity its just, wtf how wrong its this kind of "wood 5 ninja shinobi" that doesnt work outside PvP and well good old Zul. Or Enhancement shaman that was int he lowest spots to the top spots then again to the lower spots.

Overall we dont need a "class balance" we need a full scale "class rework" just like it happened to Combat Rogue that it became Outlaw and to be honest it fits not only the theme, the class fantasy in WoW also its viable and now its really really good to be outlaw. But to this to happen, we actually need to wait 8.3 or just 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    It doesn't matter how many mechagnomes or naga they throw at us, how many dungeons or zones or raids or features they throw at us, all of it is completely pointless if our characters are not fun to play. Not a single word today about class changes planned for 8.2.

If we have a look at the content patches of past expansions like MoP, they offered less raw patch content than the 8.2 patch but the content was enjoyable to repeat because the classes that we were doing the content with were fun and the content itself was fun. Slapping on a few essences and punch cards isn't going to get anywhere near repairing the foundations of these classes. As a result, I anticipate that 8.2 will be another unsuccessful patch. Blizzard has once again focused its resources in all the wrong areas.

I can only hope that Blizzard learns a valuable lesson from how unsuccessful 8.2 will be and really focuses on class design moving forward in 9.0. They need to go back to basics, strip away the Heart of Azeroth, the Azerite traits, the punch cards and all the other gimmicks and get the foundations right. That is the only way that they will win players over at this point.
    The retail team wants you to grind for everything including your SPELL BOOK lmfao!!! The best part about it is that it's all RNG. These Devs are so disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    My druid is pretty fun to play.... So is my shaman, priest and rogue.......

I agree, that class design is not top class, but it does not have to be for content to be enjoyable. If it was dogshit, i would agree with you, but it really ain't and if you think so, i believe you have completly outlandish standards.

8.2 will stand on the replayable content that it brings and not upon the changes it brings to class design. Besides, we are getting a new ability with the Heart of Azeroth change, so its not like they are ignoring the current class experience and not adding to it..... So i don't really where you are getting at.
    well it is pretty dogshit if you compare it to the best we've seen

I would suggest playing a different class. I still hate my outlaw after they stripped him of all his burst DPS cooldowns, but my WW monk is doing just peachy, barely felt the loss of the artifact ability.

I had apparently gotten lucky up until this point, and this had happened to nearly every class at some point in development, but my main had just never been screwed over sufficiently for me to hate it before. But, thanks to Legion's heavy alt focus, I have spares. And, thanks to the new profession quests, I have at least a little extra motivation to level them for unique content.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-04-14 at 10:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean... my rogue, warlock, and DK are very fun to play. Can't really complain about anything class-wise about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    The fact that you enjoy it doesn't mean that is good
    You do know that the opposite also rings true, right? Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean it's bad.