Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yikes. Not only are you a poor reader, but you're proud of it.
    Imagine being in denial this hard. Over bait no less...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I agree N'zoth is likely but that seems like an asspull. As I recall he's the weakest Old God and was also the first to be defeated by the Keepers / Titans / whatever.

If he is going to be appropriately badass he needs an upgrade and I feel like that will happen in the form of our current Warbringers doing something especially dumb. I'd almost bet that Azshara goes to do something bad with him at the end of the raid and then Sylvanas ends up making it worse.
    He may be the weakest but he is still vastly more powerful than the adventurers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Still an old god that was created. And you said "There are only 4 Old Gods on Azeroth and one of them is dead. So try again." and he was created AN OLD GOD on AZEROTH.

Joking aside he is literally not an Old God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    I'm just saying, if I was bad enough at basic reading that a simple paragraph was incoherent, I wouldn't be brave enough to broadcast it like you.

- - - Updated - - -

He may be the weakest but he is still vastly more powerful than the adventurers.

- - - Updated - - -

Joking aside he is literally not an Old God.
    Still an old god different origins.

7+ Year Old Account
    So how long till Shillvanas imprisons N'zoth in Knaifu's former home while claiming the power for herself and betraying the horde then?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What a dumb thread. OP "confirms" something that isnt confirmed and people are wasting time on his trolling. Can we close this?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    What a dumb thread. OP "confirms" something that isnt confirmed and people are wasting time on his trolling. Can we close this?
    second this.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    The people of this forum prefer arguing to lore discussion. I am here to facilitate that.

- - - Updated - - -

Still an old god different origins.

Want to find me a some evidence for that? I know you can’t.

The delusion of some people never ceases to amaze me. Blizzard literally showed N'zoth in the "What comes next?" slide, and people still believe that Azshara will be the final boss of this expansion and main antagonist of the next one.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    The delusion of some people never ceases to amaze me. Blizzard literally showed N'zoth in the "What comes next?" slide, and people still believe that Azshara will be the final boss of this expansion and main antagonist of the next one.
    People have an obsession with being contrarian because it makes them look smarter than everyone else. It’s pathetic really.

The people of this forum prefer arguing to lore discussion. I am here to facilitate that.

- - - Updated - - -

Want to find me a some evidence for that? I know you can’t.
    1)G'huun (pronounced GU-hoon) was an Old God inadvertently created by the Pantheon during their experiments on the other imprisoned Old Gods
    2)He was also referred to by Jeremy Feasel as an "Old God type creature".[11] Though it is a "true" Old God, it is an artificial one with a different origin than the others.

Next time give me a challenge.

People have an obsession with being contrarian because it makes them look smarter than everyone else. It’s pathetic really.
    Must be the same delusional people who thought that Malfurion or Greymane would burn Teldrassil, when it was obvious that Blizzard lacked the creativity to make an actual twist.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

1)G'huun (pronounced GU-hoon) was an Old God inadvertently created by the Pantheon during their experiments on the other imprisoned Old Gods
    2)He was also referred to by Jeremy Feasel as an "Old God type creature".[11] Though it is a "true" Old God, it is an artificial one with a different origin than the others.

Next time give me a challenge.
    Lmao did you seriously not link any evidence? Have you heard of sourcing your arguments or am I dealing with a literal child?

Yeah not really suprising. When Crucible of Storms was announced way back last year that meant things were going that way, and Ny'alotha works well as a final content patch, just as we knew Nazjatar would probably be the 8.2 raid/zone after Blizzcon 2017.

On the twist part:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ion: Mhh, we will see. Azshara definitely has a plan. One example are the increasing numbers of Naga that appear on the coasts of Zandalar and Kul Tiras. The role of Azshara and her Naga will definitely play a major role in the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance. Players will experience the impacts of Azshara‘s plans during the story quests of Patch 8.2. There will definitely be some unexpected events and twists for the players.
    Can't blame people for interpreting this as there being a major twist, especially after Wowhead put out that speculation post right after (they've been speculating about a lot of things)

Maybe she'll just survive somehow and that'll qualify, but not expecting anything else at this point.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-04-15 at 05:24 AM.

Lmao did you seriously not link any evidence? Have you heard of sourcing your arguments or am I dealing with a literal child?
    Just linked you evidence. Bullets one and 2. Heres the site dingus https://wow.gamepedia.com/G'huun

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Yeah not really suprising.

On the twist part:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ion: Mhh, we will see. Azshara definitely has a plan. One example are the increasing numbers of Naga that appear on the coasts of Zandalar and Kul Tiras. The role of Azshara and her Naga will definitely play a major role in the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance. Players will experience the impacts of Azshara‘s plans during the story quests of Patch 8.2. There will definitely be some unexpected events and twists for the players.
    Can't blame people for interpreting this as there being a major twist, especially after Wowhead put out that speculation post right after (they've been speculating about a lot of things)

Maybe she'll just survive somehow and that'll qualify, but not expecting anything else at this point.
    Yeah it’s pretty clear the twist is related to the war and that the rest of the expansion story is going exactly as everyone thought.

I agree N'zoth is likely but that seems like an asspull. As I recall he's the weakest Old God and was also the first to be defeated by the Keepers / Titans / whatever.

If he is going to be appropriately badass he needs an upgrade and I feel like that will happen in the form of our current Warbringers doing something especially dumb. I'd almost bet that Azshara goes to do something bad with him at the end of the raid and then Sylvanas ends up making it worse.
    That argument is moot when the final boss of Mists of Pandaria was Garrosh Hellscream, who at the end of the day was just a warrior empowered with the fading power of a dead Old God. A good warrior, but just a warrior, no Lich King, no Deathwing, no Titan of Death, no crazy supernatural entity. If the Heart of Y'shaarj gave him such a meaningful boost in power that made him final boss material, then N'zoth certainly deserves to be an end boss.

Besides, there are many ways Blizzard could write it. They could say that N'zoth was secretly absorbing the essences of the dead Old Gods, they could say that N'zoth is empowered by all the souls that go to Ny'alotha, they could say that he has broken free from his bonds (we never thought a fully freed Old God). N'zoth might be the weakest of the Old Gods, but he is also the smartest, and even defeat ultimately works in his favour.

Come on now, N'zoth being too weak is certainly not a problem when Blizzard can have Danuser self-insert not die in 5 seconds against two Demi-god level characters, one of which was single-handedly destroying armies during the War of the Ancients.

The Burning of Teldrassil was also meant to be a major twist, was anyone surprised that it was Sylvanas doing it? If those people still want to believe in Blizzard's "oh so unpredictable twists", go ahead, but then don't complain when Blizzard disappoints yet again.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-04-15 at 05:26 AM.

Just linked you evidence. Bullets one and 2. Heres the site dingus https://wow.gamepedia.com/G'huun
    You can’t be serious with that link. A fan site known for inaccuracy. Find me a statement from blizzard or in game proof thanks.

You can’t be serious with that link. A fan site known for inaccuracy. Find me a statement from blizzard or in game proof thanks.
    Really? You haven't provided me a link about N'zoth being the last boss in BFA and just spewed out garbage and speculation and assumption.

Find me a statement from blizzard
    -
    He was also referred to by Jeremy Feasel as an "Old God type creature".[11] Though it is a "true" Old God, it is an artificial one with a different origin than the others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_PjunmaAE

Also confirms that all those theories about Azshara being independent were just silly speculation and not leaks/rumours.
    You heard it here first guys. N'Zoth is 100% NERDFIRMED. Its in the title and there's even a YouTube video about it. There is no point arguing.

/Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Yes, N'zoth is incredibly likely. But we were told the cinematic would reveal what the final boss would be, not the final phase of the Azshara fight. An easy ay to have a "twist" would be, just to pull something out of nowhere.

N'zoth is about to be freed, some NPC that is with us is at the control panel for the jail and is about to reverse the damage when, TWIST, Sylvanas shows up, kills the NPC and declares that she is in cahoots with him because of reasons.
    Suddenly we know that Sylvanas is going to be the final boss.
    Or maybe suddenly Scourge shows up to force us to retreat, and Bolvar teleports there. Suddenly Bolvar is the final boss.

N'zoth is the most likely candidate with a lot of solid evidence going towards him, but don't say he is 100% guaranteed when there is no proof beyond circumstantial evidence. This is the same situation that lead people to assume that Sylvanas not being behind the Burning of Teldrassil was proven when her voiceline after said she did not expect the burning to happen.