Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    That is true, unlike Marvel or HBO who guard their secrets, Blizzard could be stupid enough to think leaking spoilers to some youtuber might generate some positive hype since everything they reveal themselves gets heavily criticized.

But I'd like to think they're not that stupid and that Taliesan who is a loyal dutiful shill(his words, not mine) is in on it, purposely misleading people(maybe testing the waters and see what people's responses are before finalizing it).
    Also the girl was hinting at stuff in the video so she clearly cant or dont want to talk about.. which is interesting.
    4 to 5 people all trying to debuke this into not 100% or not.. its getting silly afther 3 pages. We can all assume nzoth will play a large part atbthe end which is something we already knew.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    @AlmightyGerkin @NightHaawk

Titan Keeper Hezrel calls him an Old God and the game classifies him as one.
    Ion hinself said hes not an old god like the other big ones.. hes getting close I guess bit its the same thing appearntly.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_PjunmaAE

Also confirms that all those theories about Azshara being independent were just silly speculation and not leaks/rumours.
    Well actually it was based of wowchakra news who also visitted blizzard:
    https://www.wowchakra.com/battle-for...n-de-wowchakra
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291151/...hagon-spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Nope, hes titan creation to twst stuff.. thats what uldir is. Hes not an old god like cthun etc.
    Not going to reiterate myself as I have done that enough. Go through the previous posts about the whole old god ordeal.

Even if Blizzard themselves said "N'Zoth is 100% confirmed as the last boss", I'd still be sceptical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I've changed the name of this thread given the actual nature of the video in question - now, let's stop arguing about what is or isn't "100% confirmed" and instead discuss the possibilities of N'Zoth being the final boss, what might actually happen, etc. etc.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Not going to reiterate myself as I have done that enough. Go through the previous posts about the whole old god ordeal.
    Yea people have already pointed you out enough already it seems.

I dont need to go check other posts, I am up to date thanks.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2019-04-15 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    I garuntee you Azshara is not the last boss of 2 consecutive raids.
    This is the only garantee we have until now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I've changed the name of this thread given the actual nature of the video in question - now, let's stop arguing about what is or isn't "100% confirmed" and instead discuss the possibilities of N'Zoth being the final boss, what might actually happen, etc. etc.
    If you're going to change the title of the thread, adding "Speculation" next to 100% confirmed isn't very helpful. Can you just remove the "100% confirmed" part so that it actually ends?
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    This 100% confirms that you don't know what confirmed means. Especially when you take Taliesin & Evishill as an authority on anything.
    I see what you did there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    If you're going to change the title of the thread, adding "Speculation" next to 100% confirmed isn't very helpful. Can you just remove the "100% confirmed" part so that it actually ends?
    As I see it, "[Speculation]" allows the OP to keep their statement of relative certainty (from their viewpoint) without changing the basic tenor of the thread. The OP is convinced that this is the case, even if the dungeon journal doesn't quite outright back up the claim. People can now disagree or agree as they wish while understanding this is a statement of the OP's position and not an ironclad fact.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope not. To me this sounds like set up for the next expansion.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    As I see it, "[Speculation]" allows the OP to keep their statement of relative certainty (from their viewpoint) without changing the basic tenor of the thread. The OP is convinced that this is the case, even if the dungeon journal doesn't quite outright back up the claim. People can now disagree or agree as they wish while understanding this is a statement of the OP's position and not an ironclad fact.
    Thank you Aucald if only the OP did the same and did not continue to "troll" people with false ideas. Funny how one word can make a big difference.

This is a joke. I mean seriously. They are so bad at story writting if that's true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Even --if-- N'Zoth was going to be the end boss of the expansion...

...what an absolutely terrible way to implement such a major villain. That would be the final nail in the coffin for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a End Boss, I bet its still better than Deathwing. The expectations of that fight is what ruined it the most. The fight still sucked don't get me wrong. Its just we all knew from the very beginning Deathwing was the final boss and everyone built that fight up to be the Ultimate Endgame boss fight. Then we finally get there and the fight was completely shit. Worst letdown in WOW History IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That in no way 100% confirms N'Zoth as the expansion's final boss, but yeah, he probably is.
    I have a theory that N'zoth himself is the final raid of the expansion, and the raid is going inside his creepy body and dismantling it till we get to his head or heart.

I mean Old Gods are big.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Taliesin & Evishill
    Hey, hey! Get it right! It's Taliesin that's the Shilling Blizzard Shill Man Shill! He regualrly admits it himself, dangit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Both N'zoth and Sylvanas are predictably boring as endbosses, which is why one of them will be it. Blizzard has been heavyhanded all expansion long with the godawful story of this expansion, so don't expect anything surprising. It's one of the two and neither are shocking.

Call me when an *actual* surprise happens in this expansion for the first time.

7+ Year Old Account
    ...You realize a speculation can't be 100% confirmed?

'Speculation' and '100% confirmed' seems like a bit of an odd combination.