Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    except this maybe?

i think the accident will be thrall's death
    or, perhaps lor'themar, since apparently he's gonna be involved in this, which could be what sparks the attack on quel'thalas

Not that I want him to die either, he's needed the spotlight more often and doing a cairne on him wouldn't be fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    i cant get over how fucking hilarious this is

everyones been waiting for thrall to finally show up and bring some sanity back to the horde. thrall will fix everything. thrall will put us all back on the right track

then he shows up and literally the first thing he does is help jaina kill a bunch of blood elves

not even blood elves that were particularly evil just blood elves who were mad about the time jaina purged a city of blood elves on dubious grounds

and thrall isnt even like "lets talk this out come on now we dont have to do this, i was the warchief please just put down your weapons and lets think about this" he doesnt even try. he just kills all those horde blood elves who wanted justice for their people who had been taken by humans and put into prisons or killed

do you think any sense of irony is going through his balding green head as he brutally kills blood elf after blood elf with lightning and crushing them with his hammer.

or is he thinking "damn who would ever want justice for their people being mistreated and falsely imprisoned? i guess they were all just consumed by mad bloodlust."

then he goes to set free baine

this is amazing i thought we were at the lowest point this story could possibly reach but it just gets worse and worse
    All i read when I read something like this, is one massive whine post, because your own biases aren't being meet in this. Thrall has killed his own orcs before, in the siege of orgrimmar, orcs he may well have helped free from the prison camps, all just for them to turn on him and side with Garrosh.

Also, if these sunreavers are siding with sylvanas, going so far in there vendetta they now only value vengeance over rational thought, such as seeing thrall and saurfang freeing baine, but only have that vendetta against Jaina in mind, it means their a lost cause.

Jaina was in theramore when garrosh dropped the bomb on her city, yet despite all the shit she went though, shes not siding with thrall and saurfang to free baine, members of the horde.

so, fuck the sunreavers, they now made their bed.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    or, perhaps lor'themar, since apparently he's gonna be involved in this, which could be what sparks the attack on quel'thalas

Not that I want him to die either, he's needed the spotlight more often and doing a cairne on him wouldn't be fair.

- - - Updated - - -

All i read when I read something like this, is one massive whine post, because your own biases aren't being meet in this. Thrall has killed his own orcs before, in the siege of orgrimmar, orcs he may well have helped free from the prison camps, all just for them to turn on him and side with Garrosh.

Also, if these sunreavers are siding with sylvanas, going so far in there vendetta they now only value vengeance over rational thought, such as seeing thrall and saurfang freeing baine, but only have that vendetta against Jaina in mind, it means their a lost cause.

Jaina was in theramore when garrosh dropped the bomb on her city, yet despite all the shit she went though, shes not siding with thrall and saurfang to free baine, members of the horde.

so, fuck the sunreavers, they now made their bed.
    lmao cmon man this isnt like orcs joining garrosh's racial purity crusade. they just want justice. their homes and families got killed and thrall doesnt even care. if he stopped to talk to em he could probably make allies but hes like nope im gonna kill you all even though youre members of the horde and even though you have a perfectly legitimate grievance you all die

and its even worse by the fact that this is his big return to wow after years away. whats he gonna do? save the day nope he just gets straight into the morally grey team-killing. those blood elves were mad at a main character and so they deserve to die

- - - Updated - - -

i mean cmon man how dumb do you think we all are when youre like "oh jaina made friends with thrall and baine after garrosh blew up her city, why cant the sunreavers just forget it too" lmao. jaina was literally the one who did the purge. its not like she ever teamed up with garrosh after he blew up theramore thats what youre asking the sunreavers to do. man you are crazy. what a bad post.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao cmon man this isnt like orcs joining garrosh's racial purity crusade. they just want justice. their homes and families got killed and thrall doesnt even care. if he stopped to talk to em he could probably make allies but hes like nope im gonna kill you all even though youre members of the horde and even though you have a perfectly legitimate grievance you all die

and its even worse by the fact that this is his big return to wow after years away. whats he gonna do? save the day nope he just gets straight into the morally grey team-killing. those blood elves were mad at a main character and so they deserve to die
    have you read the dialogue? One of them, perhaps Jaina, tried to reason with them that their vendetta is with her as a way of drawing them off. But they decide they want to kill everyone there, her, thrall, saurfang and baine. Ther vendetta extends to killing the hordes own leaders.

They can get bent, I'll enjoy thrall crushing their skulls in. If they are that lost in their vendetta then reasoning with them is beyond that.
    #boycottchina

yea i guess they were for some reason upset when they saw the paragons of the horde now teaming up with literally the insane mage who killed their families and ran them out of their homes lmao

how unreasonable!!!!! these people are just consumed with some insane bloodlust, what a tragedy. jesus christ. i guess we know who blizzard is writing this trash for

Thrall's here to save the BFA story!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how Trassk reverted to defending Jaina because she is standing with his hubby Thrall.

This is some stand-up comedy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Thrall's here to save the BFA story!
    lol
    Last edited by Shampro; 2019-04-17 at 02:42 AM.

Also seeing a lot of people be like "Sylvanas is the best Warchief, don't let the traitor become the next Warchief". These people literally ignoring the fact that Vol'jin naming Sylvanas Warchief in his place was all due to someone pretending to be the loas and probably has evil plans. Its really silly to see people defend Sylvanas when she wasn't even meant to be the next Warchief XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I love how Trassk reverted to defending Jaina because she is standing with her hubby Thrall.

This is some stand-up comedy stuff.
    glad to entertain.

This is less about defending Jaina and more about calling out the peoples twisted logic in this, and stupid reasons they get pissed off.

'N..NO, Sunreavers Should get to kill them all because I dislike her and so its justifed!'

please, grow some common sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Also seeing a lot of people be like "Sylvanas is the best Warchief, don't let the traitor become the next Warchief". These people literally ignoring the fact that Vol'jin naming Sylvanas Warchief in his place was all due to someone pretending to be the loas and probably has evil plans. Its really silly to see people defend Sylvanas when she wasn't even meant to be the next Warchief XD
    careful there, you might get caught out using a reasonable argument based on actual events, instead of just fan servicing :O
    #boycottchina

glad to entertain.

This is less about defending Jaina and more about calling out the peoples twisted logic in this, and stupid reasons they get pissed off.

'N..NO, Sunreavers Should get to kill them all because I dislike her and so its justifed!'

please, grow some common sense.
    lmao cmon man you know thats not even what i said. all im saying is the sunreavers have a completely justified grievance and its hilarious that the way they reintroduce thrall is having him kill horde members who literally just want justice for the time their families were murdered and they were kicked out of their homes. no attempt at negotiation and no inner conflict, he just kills them all. this is the guy whos gonna save the horde btw lmao what a joke

like people get mad at baine for killing forsaken on the ship but at least they were directly opposed to baine and his objective. thrall is just incidentally killing blood elves who are only there to show how crazy the horde has gotten. first they were burning down cities, now some of them want justice for things. wheres it gonna end?????!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Good ole lore forums, you can always depend on them to whine about every little story development, no matter what it was.

You guys will tear apart anything but complete and utter nihilism, won't you?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

like if this is our standard going forward who's gonna be next?

"i lived in brill and i wont forgive the alliance for destroying my home!" <lightning bolt>

"the people of camp taurajo must be avenged!" <flame shock>

"we zandalari will never forgive jaina for killing our king" sorry talanji, guess you were consumed by the hatred of war thralls gotta put you down now <stormstrike>

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the guy whos gonna save the horde btw lmao what a joke
    gotta say, I do know more about thralls character then most, because i read the books, as well as played the earlier games, and fact is Thrall is someone who would normally give someone a chance to stand down, before going in hammer cracking skulls.
    People complain about characters like Anduin or Baine being so soft, but when you have someone like Thrall actually taking care of a problem like this, you consider that going to far?

no wonder the stories a mess right now, if blizzard are trying to please this mess of a community.

- - - Updated - - -

like if this is our standard going forward who's gonna be next?

"i lived in brill and i wont forgive the alliance for destroying my home!" <lightning bolt>

"the people of camp taurajo must be avenged!" <flame shock>

"we zandalari will never forgive jaina for killing our king" sorry talanji, guess you were consumed by the hatred of war thralls gotta put you down now <stormstrike>
    If sylvanas did this, it so cool and awesome and justified somehow, but because Thrall does it, noooo, this is bad writing, boo hoo.
    #boycottchina

gotta say, I do know more about thralls character then most, because i read the books, as well as played the earlier games, and fact is Thrall is someone who would normally give someone a chance to stand down, before going in hammer cracking skulls.
    People complain about characters like Anduin or Baine being so soft, but when you have someone like Thrall actually taking care of a problem like this, you consider that going to far?

no wonder the stories a mess right now, if blizzard are trying to please this mess of a community.

- - - Updated - - -

If sylvanas did this, it so cool and awesome and justified somehow, but because Thrall does it, noooo, this is bad writing, boo hoo.
    lmao man i dont like sylvanas dont you try and strawman me. i dare you to find a single post where i support sylvanas. you cant.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao man i dont like sylvanas dont you try and strawman me. i dare you to find a single post where i support sylvanas. you cant.
    fair enough. I'm just saying, if the sunreavers have already been written off as a lost cause due to their vendetta, then theres not much else to say about them.
    #boycottchina

fair enough. I'm just saying, if the sunreavers have already been written off as a lost cause due to their vendetta, then theres not much else to say about them.
    yea i know man i just think its funny this is the introduction blizz chooses for the guy whos gonna come save the day. most players probably dont even remember who thrall even is and the first thing theyre gonna see him do is kill horde who want justice

10+ Year Old Account
    yea i know man i just think its funny this is the introduction blizz chooses for the guy whos gonna come save the day. most players probably dont even remember who thrall even is and the first thing theyre gonna see him do is kill horde who want justice
    urm, he's been around in some capacity in almost every expansion
    #boycottchina

tbh most people arent gonna remember him especially not that he was ever warchief.

true but we're in the 5th expansion since he was warchief and about a decade of real world time.

edit:

If Thrall really comes back... I'm not calling him 'Dad'. He left to go bang some orc girl and left us with his unfinished business.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2019-04-17 at 03:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol at all people calling Thrall the worst warchief. Without him the Horde wouldn't exist and died on Lordaeron against the Scourge. Cairne and his clan would have died against the Centaurs and the Darkspear would be in a fucked up state, if not even gone all along.

I know it's hard to accept not seeing your big tiddy goth waifu as the unquestioned leader every 14 year old longs for, but let's be real, Thrall did more for the Horde than any other Character so far.

- - - Updated - - -

*snip*
    There is so much you can do when bunch of guys start aiming their Bows at you.

All i have to say is that the Alliance is so weak and a shell of a faction that they united can't win from a divided Horde.