Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not particularly interested in the guilt tripping. I was ready to quit and take a break from these games due to the awful levels of activity during the previous game but I decided to sign up for this game because Cruelle is one of my favourite mods and I wanted to ensure that the number of players wasn't culled by my absence.

I made my intention to focus on getting rid of inactive/quiet players from my very first post. Unfortunately I couldn't do that back on D1 due to the vote being for an iron collar rather than a lynch. I fully intended to do so today, though. With Strikered being the prime candidate.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that real life stuff should always be a priority. Nobody is going to blame anyone for that. Yet you were around for a decent amount of time and repeatedly refused to elaborate or respond to questions. Which is exactly what you're doing right now, in fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    apologies for not being active. am not actively lurking, just hating the bullshit i'm dealing with IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

@Strikered Not being active is not a sin. We all understand that these are casual games. Some of us have more time than others.

However, even if you can only post 5 or so times in a game day, it should be possible to provide some insights or ask some questions that help progress the game. But other than going after Graeham (using an unclarified soft claim, no less) there hasn't been much in the way of aggression or inquiry from you. If you weren't currently going after Graeham, we'd have almost no opinions from you worth analyzing. So if you're being criticized for low activity, it's not literally because you aren't posting much, but rather because we aren't getting enough out of you.

so guys who i do need to ask permission from to go and get some sleep so i might just might get some time with my 2 children tomorrow morning before they go to school?

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    apologies for not being active. am not actively lurking, just hating the bullshit i'm dealing with IRL.
    Hi fren, who do you want to lynch? And why? And don't say people IRL because that's illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    @Strikered Not being active is not a sin. We all understand that these are casual games. Some of us have more time than others.

However, even if you can only post 5 or so times in a game day, it should be possible to provide some insights or ask some questions that help progress the game. But other than going after Graeham (using an unclarified soft claim, no less) there hasn't been much in the way of aggression or inquiry from you. If you weren't currently going after Graeham, we'd have almost no opinions from you worth analyzing. So if you're being criticized for low activity, it's not literally because you aren't posting much, but rather because we aren't getting enough out of you.
    just what else do yo want from me? look I get that it's great to talk about lots of different points but i thought the aim of this game was to make town safe by lynching the wrongun's,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Hi fren, who do you want to lynch? And why? And don't say people IRL because that's illegal.
    can i say imaginary people IRL?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    so guys who i do need to ask permission from to go and get some sleep so i might just might get some time with my 2 children tomorrow morning before they go to school?
    me. permission denied because children are a plague.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

just what else do yo want from me? look I get that it's great to talk about lots of different points but i thought the aim of this game was to make town safe by lynching the wrongun's,
    How do you intend to find the wronguns? If everyone took the approach of not asking questions and barely interacting with anyone, town would never win without TPRs miraculously finding all the scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    reading the 7 pages of letters and whatnots now fren. ill let you know.

oh i better remember to log out this time cus I wouldn't want to be scrutinised by the logging police

I'm done with this discussion. It's entirely pointless to argue about whether interaction is necessary in these games. Strikered, you know my opinion. If you disagree, then fine. Play how you want to play. But please stop treating us with contempt any time you're pressured for low activity.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's going to come across as petty, but my vote is staying where it is. Especially after that outburst and lack of willingness to elaborate or discuss the actual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    welp. that was an interesting 7 pages of bullshit to read. im gonna go ahead with either crackleslap or zexism being my aims for a vote. crackle bc cant trust a hoe, zexism for being pink. pink is more than likely the color they flip on death usually meaning a third faction.

vote: Zexism

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    What makes you so sure Zexism's action is a kill? That is what you're implying with the comment about a vest or a protection.

If his action failed, depending on what it is there are a number of things that could have happened. He could have been roleblocked. He could have been redirected to Marack who was dead causing the failure. He could have targeted a jailed player. If he's a tracker his target could have a passive night action like PGO which caused no results.
    Oh no, I'm not saying I am 100% certain his action was a kill, but I have enough of a scumread on Zexism's behavior to believe a kill was likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still slightly confused as too what's going on with @Strikered? Can we please get some further clarity.

- - - Updated - - -

My idea is Strikered thinks Graeham is lying about his action because of the failed result from Dupti. Saying there can't be two roleblockers in a small game, hence Graeham must be lying about his role? That's what I've gathered.

- - - Updated - - -

Getting major town vibes from Zexism (inb4 it bites me in the ass). This whole pink bullshitery is clueless information to go on, sample sizes of 1 without evidence too prove theories is futile. That said I am curious if some roles mine included are puzzles or something along those lines. Granted I need another night action too actually figure something out, if there is anything too figure out. I think zexism was pushed too scrupulously, granted there wasn't a whole lot of information to go on in the first place, so it is nice too have discussion but I don't think Zexism should be a target this day. Zexism has pointed out very valid reasons, and i'm in agreement with them.

I agree with @Danner that Dendrek seems a little pedantic, but at the same time Danner's fence sitting is starting too annoy me as well.

But I really need people too start putting out votes, I'm willing too stay on Dendrek or move too Strikerd, Graeham, Lora or maybe even Dupti.

Feel like Lora read the past few pages and kinda just ignored the whole thing. So I wouldn't mind voting Lora.

Strikered and Graehams situation continues too be confusing, but if Strikered could clarify it would really help his cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Zexism : 3 Kryllian#192, Val#298, Lora #333
    Graeham: 2 Danner#288, Strikered#312
    Kryllian : 1 Dupti#198
    Dendrek : 1 Crackle#254
    Strikered: 1 Grae#281

Not voting: @Dendrek, @listo95, @Zexism. Y'all had plenty time too vote, longer you wait the longer you're doing a disservice. This day phase is an utter shitshow in terms of voting, so unless someone else happens Zexism might have too be the target which I don't want too do.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you want my 2 potatos on the matter i have no patience with petty people at all.

5+ Year Old Account
    If we assume that everybody has a night action, then it's possible that there's shenanigans at play. So Strikered's play feels off to me in that context. He isn't willing to commit to anything and it feels to me like a botched attempt at trying to come across as active knowing that he was the strongest candidate for a lynch based on his inactivity.

*sigh*

I really dont have time for this .... hold on

ok so in this small game not only did Zexism get roleblocked but Graeham did too in one night I dont frickin think so sunshine

it's seems someone is lying

and whilst i dont want to claim yet

it does seems some players are better at dot to dot puzzles than others
    I am missing something here.
    Graeham got roleblocked?

@Strikered: Are you claiming to have roleblocked Graeham?
    I don't get that to fit with your previous statements.

@dupti: Did you get something last night, as Graeham claims?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]