Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Dendrek I reacted too you the way I did because your read is wrong and damaging town chances and or scum. I don't really have a choice but too push against you because I find your reasons limiting, being intentionally obtuse about things (such as roles and what not) and asserting certain plays are wrong and or bad play when knowing everyone has some sort of role. It is very clear that is the case. So being roleblocked shouldn't foreshadow anything. Hell me going out at night and having sex for rp can be roleblocked. You have now placed your vote on me whom has no votes with less than 10 hours of play. You also talk of me OMGUS voting, but you do this now? This is why my vote is on you in the first place, I don't think you should be trusted at all. You also once said just because you're not one thing that you might not be another (pertaining too my role). Well I'll raise you this, maybe everyone town reading me is scum and I'm just the scapegoat that gets the flak for having too many positive reads.

Seeing as I'm the only vote on you as of this moment; I will change my vote simply for the sake of getting a lynch off. I'm not voting Zexism as I am town reading them right now. My only other choice is Kryllian or Graeham. (I haven't forgotten who I said I wanted too vote earlier). Now I believe there is certain qualities too each of their trains. Kryllian for pushing something nonsensical (the pink thing) and Graeham because of the whole Strikered thing.

Unvote:
    Vote: Graeham

Anyway in short:

I believe Crackle and Danner are town
    I think that Strikered is more likely to be town as well.

Neutral on Dendrek, listo and lora

Suspicious of Graeham, Kryllian, Val and Zex

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Vote: Kryllian

I get a slight town feel from Zexism so far. I'm going to sleep but if day is still going when I wake I'll make sure to check in and whatnot.
    Can you follow up on this? Sounds to me like you voted on Kryllian because you think Zex is town, but why Kryllian over Graeham then? Both were at 2 votes when you voted

- - - Updated - - -

Actually after going over Val's posts again I find him very scummy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Oh no, I'm not saying I am 100% certain his action was a kill, but I have enough of a scumread on Zexism's behavior to believe a kill was likely.
    Can you explain your scumread on Zex?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    @Strikered How certain are you that Graeham is scum?
    I can't be 100% sure. But below is a quote from Cru about the 12 man Walton-Hill game.

Zex claims she was blocked

Dupti receives no gift from Graeham. No one else has spoken up about receiving said gift - so no bussing happened

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    *Graeham and Listo's night action worked alternatively. And Listo's night action only worked if he had enough poo. Because 2 roleblockers would be insane.
    See Cru has 2 roleblockers but they alternate because its a 12 man game.

Which means if we have 2 here I would think they too take it turns.

Meaning either Zex or Graeham are lying.

I prefer to push Graeham

posting from work which i not actually supposed to be doing as i have already had disciplinaries about misuse of company time/resource

if i get back in time I can go over my town reads.

Was anyone stolen from last night?

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti In particular, did anything of yours go missing? (I know from the RP I got last night that Cruelle would tell you if something was taken.)

5+ Year Old Account
    Why is the immediate assumption that I was role blocked rather than my action having been redirected somehow? It's perfectly possible that there is a bus driver or something similar which moved my action elsewhere. That would explain everything.

- - - Updated - - -

What if Marack targeted Dupti? By the wording of his role card, would that not redirect actions aimed at Dupti to himself?

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti

As for your question, I picked you as I trusted you the most out of everyone by the end of D1. Dendrek was very close behind you, though I wanted to wait until N2 before giving him anything as I wanted more time to get a feel for him. He has, after all, successfully led a game as both alignments.

Day Two Voting:

Code:
    Zexism   : 3 Kryllian#192, Val#298, Lora#333,
    Graeham  : 3 Danner#288, Strike#312, Crackle#361
    Kryllian : 3 Dupti#198, Zexism#341, Listo#345
    Strikered: 1 Grae#281
    Cracklesl: 1 Dendrek#356
    Everyone has a vote out.

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

6 hours to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I can't be 100% sure. But below is a quote from Cru about the 12 man Walton-Hill game.

Zex claims she was blocked

Dupti receives no gift from Graeham. No one else has spoken up about receiving said gift - so no bussing happened

See Cru has 2 roleblockers but they alternate because its a 12 man game.

Which means if we have 2 here I would think they too take it turns.

Meaning either Zex or Graeham are lying.

I prefer to push Graeham

posting from work which i not actually supposed to be doing as i have already had disciplinaries about misuse of company time/resource

if i get back in time I can go over my town reads.
    i got that + a 50 euro fine for breaking our data security contract
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Was anyone stolen from last night?

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti In particular, did anything of yours go missing? (I know from the RP I got last night that Cruelle would tell you if something was taken.)
    Just to clarify: nothing happened to me last night (that I know of of course).

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, with just under six hours left I'm going to claim. I'm an inventor and each night I target someone and create a device for them. I can't choose what I give someone, though one of the possible results is a sex toy and completely useless. The others items are more useful. In short, I can give other players a one shot power to use in place of their original power.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, to point out the obvious - it is incredibly easy for my role to be proven correct. Presumably there are people with roles who can keep an eye on me tonight to ensure that I do what I say I do and if anybody tries to interfere, I assume they would be caught. I don't know what happened to my item last night, though my best guess is that Marack targeted Dupti and received the gift in his stead. Yet someone else targeted either Dupti - or Marack - and that led to Marack's demise.
    @dupti

Do you believe that Marack would target you with his power on N1?

I'd like to know who Marack attempted to use his ability on. Since the RP indicates he would take on the target's identity for the whole night, his ability should activate before kill abilities. And his ability involves stealing from his target. It's possible he does so without them knowing. It might be a coincidence that I know a bottle of whiskey was taken from me last night -- my RP didn't say it was stolen, it said I seem to have drunken it without realizing it; it was Crackle who confirmed that it was stolen.

In any case, I don't recall anyone claiming they lost anything last night. Is it possible he didn't use his ability? Assuming he did, either its effect is hidden or someone didn't fess up to it.

Graeham's ability should be easy enough to confirm. So I don't think we should lynch him over that today. If Strikered had something substantial on Graeham (he implies he does, but he won't outright admit it) then I'd gladly lynch Graeham just to confirm his claim. At the very least, if Strikered's was a true counter claim to Graeham it would come very close to guaranteeing that one of those two is scum. But without Strikered's confirmation, we only have the unusualness of Graeham's claim.

- - - Updated - - -

With that said, when it comes down to it, today's lynch will probably be Graeham, Zexism or Kryllian. I highly doubt another target will take the lead at this point.

Between them, I am still a little suspicious of Zexism (it hasn't changed much, except that now he's becoming more active I'm hopeful he'll do something substantial if he survives today). I'm relatively neutral on Graeham (though I've defended him, it's not due to having a town read, but rather the Strikered x Graeham situation is still too ambiguous to trust either of their claims). And I have a slight town lean on Kryllian (I read the D1 and D2 contributions as eagerness to get things moving). That's my preferred order for lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not certain if I'll be around when the day ends. So I'll switch my vote now.

Vote Zexism

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Can you follow up on this? Sounds to me like you voted on Kryllian because you think Zex is town, but why Kryllian over Graeham then? Both were at 2 votes when you voted
    My main thought process was Danner appears to know what "pink" means (unless I misremembered). So my logic was that if Danner thought it was damning they would have voted on Zexism.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham II

At this point you're the only one on Strikered and it's reading more like an OMGUS vote. So unless you're going to make a strong argument why we should change now (and not as a last hour plea) please at least indicate who you would be willing to switch to and a preference even if you don't switch at this point.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not too keen on moving my vote as I don't trust Strikered one bit. With that said, I'll move it over to ensure we get a lynch off since I can't expect people to move over to Strikered so close to the deadline.

Unvote
    Vote: Zexism

Since Zexism in the lead and I'd like to have something more solid to work with when it comes to Danner's claim of Zexism being 'pink'. I can't remember what game it was, though I recall a third party role being pink some time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    If that is your intention please unvote. That puts Zexism at L1 and I don't want someone to "Accidentally hammer".

5+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

/ten chars

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    I'm not too keen on moving my vote as I don't trust Strikered one bit. With that said, I'll move it over to ensure we get a lynch off since I can't expect people to move over to Strikered so close to the deadline.

Unvote
    Vote: Zexism

Since Zexism in the lead and I'd like to have something more solid to work with when it comes to Danner's claim of Zexism being 'pink'. I can't remember what game it was, though I recall a third party role being pink some time ago.
    Yes, but that is unrelated to Danner getting a pink check.

- - - Updated - - -

ok 3 hours left to go

I am the cop have fun

- - - Updated - - -

and I am pissed at you dendrek, if you are actually town here

You didn't for one second consider I am a strong town pr intentionally outing that to make it seem like my role doesn't matter at all to me

- - - Updated - - -

And the color pink being related to thirdparty is utter bullshit and it's fucking circular logic

- - - Updated - - -

my investigation target was graeham and i got no result
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

7+ Year Old Account
    That claim is exactly why I was trying to get people to vote early and push trains so we don't have to try and figure out in the last 2 hours if it's a fake claim or risk a cop lynch.
    @Zexism

Why investigate Graeham? In my mind the logical choice would have been the Iron Collar holder. If you could exonerate them, it would force scum to use a Night kill on them. Granted the collar was only good for 2 days, but Danner is a strong player so clearing him early would have been a good thing. Alternately if you got a scum result it would have been even better because we could have used that information to look at his voters to see who might have been trying to help their buddy get protection.

There's only 3 reasons I can think of you would get a no result if you are indeed a cop. (anyone chime in if I'm missing something)

1. You were roleblocked
    2. You were jailed
    3. Graeham was jailed

If we believe Dupti and his result of Pink then 2 can't have happened.

3 is plausible and would support Graeham story of being blocked and Dupti not getting a present from him. Jailers I believe are usually town roles so does anyone want to support that hypothesis? Again though Danner seems like he would be the more logical person to get jailed on N1 to prevent an investigation on him or in the event he is scum.

Which really leaves 1 as the most likely scenario if you're telling the truth. I just struggle with why anyone would RB you as one of the lower posters at the end of D1.

- - - Updated - - -

I am working from home the rest of the day so I have MMO up on my home computer but it's too my back when I'm facing my laptop so I'll be around but won't necessarily be hitting F5 waiting for others to post.

Unvote
    Vote Graeham

Not lynching cop claim, seems like only possible alternative unless people want to swap to Kryllian

5+ Year Old Account
    FoS: Dupti

I believe Zexism didn't kill, and as a result I believe the no result.
    I am not at all convinced he's the cop - it's one of those convenient claims - but I do not want to lynch a claimed cop at this point. An equal possibility is that Zexism is just the mafia rolecop. But now is not the time to counterclaim!

I am also not sure I want to follow the graeham lead, as Strikered seems to not have much to offer there. I am currently on a gutfeel there is somehting still, but he won't tell us. Particularly because graeham voted him. But I am equally or even more potentially convinced there is nothing there.
    @Kryllian: The pink report was mine. Do try to keep up
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]