Think of things like this and you'll see how ridiculous Barr's exoneration is...

The woman's efforts to have her husband killed were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the hitman who the woman hired declined to carry out orders or accede to her requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Right but they're falling back on "he was angry and too stupid to realize he was asking people to commit a crime"
    I'm gonna use this defense if I ever get in legal trouble for anything. "I was too angry and stupid to realize I was breaking the law, you can't prosecute me!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive read a good amount so far.

I don't see Trump leaving office over this.

Dems best bet is to Benghazi this shit into the ground. Maybe it will have an effect in 2020, but I would be willing to bet my next 15 pay checks that Trumps supporters are going to be energized by this.

Oh well, hopefully dems pick well in the next round of primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm gonna use this defense if I ever get in legal trouble for anything. "I was too angry and stupid to realize I was breaking the law, you can't prosecute me!"
    TIL I was really angry gets you out of criminal charges.

The "They're too incompetent to have broken the law" defense is getting a whole lotta use from this administration.
    No this is not the defense, I understand what you are saying but this is coming from Mueller's own report (I guess his own words?). Mueller is stating that Don Jr., is a moron who barely escaped violating campaign finance law because he didn't know how to break the law.

Don Jr., wanted to break the law but was too stupid to pull of the act. Hope this is better clarification of my statement.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why the fuck does it matter?
    It's hilarious! Where's your sense of humor? ROFLMAO
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Congressman Eric Swalwell just called for Attorney General Barr to resign, hopefully others follow calling for the same.
    LOL...for wut?

BTW - You can't just make someone resign because you didn't get your way. Oh wait...democrats....

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Actually they do lay out why they didn't charge him:

In contrast, a prosecutor's judgment that crimes were committed, but that no charges will be brought, affords no such adversarial opportunity for public name-clearing before an impartial adjudicator.
    Hey, that's clear dig at Comey's decision on Clinton's email...

There's evidence in the Mueller report that Republican Senator Richard Burr, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and member of the Gang of 8, was acting as a back channel to the president feeding him information about the investigation about Trump. He's going to have a lot of questions to answer about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
    LOL...for wut?

BTW - You can't just make someone resign because you didn't get your way. Oh wait...democrats....
    The judiciary is not a defense lawyer for the president, they are separate branches, that's what the founding fathers intended. Acting as a defense lawyer for the president in a criminal investigation as the Attorney General so blatantly is going against the oath of office of Attorney General, that he should resign.
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2019-04-18 at 04:44 PM.

There's evidence in the Mueller report that Republican Senator Richard Burr, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and member of the Gang of 8, was acting as a back channel to the president feeding him information about the investigation about Trump. He's going to have a lot of questions to answer about that.
    Do you know the ironic part of this (rhetorical)? Bill Burr was being hailed as one of the non-partisan, upstanding members of Senate unlike it's House counter-part led by Devin Nunes, was straight going full political hack job.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Citations?

Because Burr has publicly been playing it pretty straight, at least in comparison to Nunes. It would be pretty damning and crushing if he ended up being as partisan a snake as Nunes, with him hiding it making it all the worse.

Congressman Eric Swalwell just called for Attorney General Barr to resign, hopefully others follow calling for the same.
    I don't advocate for violence but Barr opened up two really ugly hole system. Foreign help is fine from third world shit holes and emolument clause got neutered. I hope there is a special place in hell for him.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how all the Trump poster just kind of yikes the fuck out.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Citations?

Because Burr has publicly been playing it pretty straight, at least in comparison to Nunes. It would be pretty damning and crushing if he ended up being as partisan a snake as Nunes, with him hiding it making it all the worse.
    On Page 52:

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frusciante View Post
    LOL...for wut?

America is watching their insanity unfold before their very eyes. More, please.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    On Page 52:

I have just one thing to say:

The GOP needs to be cancelled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    America is watching their insanity unfold before their very eyes. More, please.
    Isn't there a Fox News or Daily Stormer forum you guys can go and enjoy yourselves?

On Page 52:

So, even the Republicans that gave off the appearance of acting in good faith were still secretly protecting their president.

Yeah...end the Republican party. It's over. They're the party of power over all else.

So, even the Republicans that gave off the appearance of acting in good faith were still secretly protecting their president.

Yeah...end the Republican party. It's over. They're the party of power over all else.
    Yeah I had respect Richard Burr, believing he was an honorable man. That party is a fraud and disgrace to the United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I mean....

Well.

Damn, I don't really know what to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.