Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    What about Thalyssra or Azshara? I though elves and tentacles were you thing as well
    nah just jaina. alleria. sylvanas. yrel. tyrande. garona. alexstrasza and taelia.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    After flip flopping so many times between "Kill the Horde" and "Work with the Horde" that it seems like mental illness...she's flopped again. In Legion when the entire planet was about to be destroyed, she threw a hissy fit and AFK'd the entire expansion rather than ally with the Horde. Now in BFA, with the Horde actively genociding and trying to wipe out her people, we get this Jaina:

???: Hold on... Are you suggesting we lay down our arms and fight beside them? After all they've done?!
    Jaina: No. Merely that we direct our efforts against Azshara instead of the Horde.
    Jaina merely sees the bigger picture. How can the Alliance hope to defeat Azshara if they are focused on killing the Horde? Azshara and N'zoth are clearly the bigger threat in the long-term.

I have no idea what Jaina's personality is supposed to be at this point. She's all over the place. Its silly. I just look away.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I have no idea what Jaina's personality is supposed to be at this point. She's all over the place. Its silly. I just look away.
    After the event in Kul'Tiras & Baine's act mellowing Jaina's out, her view of the Horde has been pretty simple to be honest. She no longer blindly distrusts and hates every single Horde. Seems that she splits the Horde into three groups - those can be trusted and allied with as long as they don't fight against the Alliance (i.e: Thrall, Baine), those she doesn't completely trust, but can work together with while being cautious against (i.e: Lor'themar, Thalyssra, Saurfang - although these people are getting closer towards first group on Jaina's inner scale) and those need to be taken down unless new events unfold that let them somehow redeem themselves (i.e: Nathanos, Sylvanas). It's not really that all over the place.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    nah just jaina. alleria. sylvanas. yrel. tyrande. garona. alexstrasza and taelia.
    Ohh I see, you have a very good taste then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    After the event in Kul'Tiras & Baine's act mellowing Jaina's out, her view of the Horde has been pretty simple to be honest. She no longer blindly distrusts and hates every single Horde. Seems that she splits the Horde into three groups - those can be trusted and allied with as long as they don't fight against the Alliance (i.e: Thrall, Baine), those she doesn't completely trust, but can work together with while being cautious against (i.e: Lor'themar, Thalyssra, Saurfang - although these people are getting closer towards first group on Jaina's inner scale) and those need to be taken down unless new events unfold that let them somehow redeem themselves (i.e: Nathanos, Sylvanas). It's not really that all over the place.
    People that go radical as Jaina did almost never go back to normal. So any attempt to portray her as moderated is immediately viewed with ENORMOUS amounts of suspicion at BEST and terrible writing at WORST. As I said, she's all over the place.

Trying to serious sell me on her having a change of heart and abandoning her radical ways is outright terrible writing and deserves to get called out.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    You call me petulant? YOU? omg. I will not answer you because i know you are one of the mods protected posters, but i know you well to know what kind of person you are and how do you think to not even care to argue about you for anything.
    I did not. I called your blatant straw-man petulant. Are you your straw-man now? I articulated both the remark itself and the reason behind it in plain English, so nothing should have confused you here. So it's all an act to deflect from the weakness of your argument. Just like the following pile of falsehoods and fallacies you made to avoid the argument while pretending you actually have any.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Yes I am. I don't buy the argument that Warcraft's storyline is a "ripoff" just because it borrows from other IP's. Is DnD a ripoff of Tolkien and CS Lewis?

Also, even if I agreed that it was a blatant ripoff, it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of it at all. Legion was fun. Wrath was fun. I love having big baddies to fight. This morally grey crap doesn't motivate me to progress at all.
    DnD wasn't a LotR game in production and its makes didn't end up in a situation where they lost the rights to the IP but decided they already put too much work into their product to abandon it and continued with that. Also, you're overshooting here with Metzen's era. By the time of Legion it was long over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    I don't give a fuck on what Jaina's opinion is. She should be a kill on sight for all the treacherous bullshit she has gotten away with in the past.
    I fucking HATE how the writers are forcing her narrative that she's the hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I don't give a fuck on what Jaina's opinion is. She should be a kill on sight for all the treacherous bullshit she has gotten away with in the past.
    I fucking HATE how the writers are forcing her narrative that she's the hero.
    One day pal, one day that will happend, but for now we have to wait for Golden and Danuser to get out, Nathanos and Jaina are literally being showed in every place with giant power boost. Maybe the day we get another human slayer we can see the end of Jaina
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    One day pal, one day that will happend, but for now we have to wait for Golden and Danuser to get out, Nathanos and Jaina are literally being showed in every place with giant power boost. Maybe the day we get another human slayer we can see the end of Jaina
    Who are we kidding. She'll either become neutral or die heroically like Varian.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Who are we kidding. She'll either become neutral or die heroically like Varian.
    I am fine with her dying heroically....if she is killed by a resurrected evil Daelin or Arthas finish the job to put more salt in the wound.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illuminati Confirmed: Jaina is actually a Dreadlord and didn't intervene against the legion because that would be counter intuitive. After the legion invasion failed she restarted her master plan.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3