Poll: Whats being said

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It was so clearly idiots even Youtube shitty auto-generated captions caught it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I hear Idiot, because I am infact not one. People that heard "nigger" are morons looking at things to be upset about.

I also find a hilarious thing that the Youtube auto-generated Captions also says Idiots.
    I definitely am a dumb ass American but I heard idiot clear as day, not even remotely an N sound at all...what kind of weird speakers heard a racial slur is beyond my comprehension.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what after watching it 3 or 4 times I don't even hear the N part. What the hell?

Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2019-04-25 at 09:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Twitch isn't the government. Its their right to police their platform however they please.
    Twitch offered their rules, users agreed to them. Both sides should follow them.

Twitch should follow them, not change them as they please for each case.

I understand that you're saying "they CAN do whatever they want", but they shouldn't. That's just not right.

It just reminds me of all those punch-worthy dudes who answer with "Because i can" or the cliche villain line "Ha! I lied! Muahaha"

Yeah I only heard "idiot". It was pretty damn clear too.

15+ Year Old Account
    idk who this is, so here is my unbiased thoughts...

I could hear it through his accent, and the CC caught it as well.

he said "idiot"

even with noise canceling headphones, volume turned up, and slowed down he still says "idiot"

At first i heard a weird accent "idiots" but the more i listen tt kind of sounds like he said "niggas" which i dont believe is racist at all.
    If he would say something like "kill these fucking n*ggers" then yes that would be a racist expression.

But just saying "whatsup my niggas" is not offensive at all. And if you find it offensive then you probably support toddlers getting hormonal replacement therapy too...

This is nothing. Twitch staff are idiots (hehe) for banning people for pointless stuff like this...
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2019-04-25 at 11:13 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats, we are all able to come to a conclusion based on one side's version of events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Wtf? How the fuck could you possibly hear the word nigger from that? there isn't even an ER sound anywhere there.

- - - Updated - - -

It's good to know that everytime I call you an idiot I am actually calling you a nigger, because "magic"
    Gahdamn Boomzy, thought something happened to you.

"I'm getting all of replies and one of them is Boomzy? Somebody needs to check on him."

Resident Cosplay Progressive

He very clearly says "Idiots" multiple times, even the subtitles/closed captioning says "Idiots." He has an accent, but it's still very clear what he says.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Although I'd agree that he said "idiots" on my first take it sounded like "niggers". That's enough to warrant the suspension.

And before he cries about being innocent, dropping regular "fucks" and calling people idiots is not exactly what I would classify as professional conduct (even if it is the norm on these sorts of channels). Maybe there's a lesson in that...
    Oh great it MAY has sounded like niggers...

What a great way to deal with thing, when we´re at it why don´t use it outside of twitch and arrest people bcs someone heared another person said something even if it wasn´t that way...

But given your previous posting history, no wonder you´re all for this sort of things.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I think its Twitch's platform and they are allowed to hear whatever they want.
    That's not how that works, because you own a platform you can't go around saying X person said Y when they did not. Their platform or not, they'd lose that court case easily.

They want to ban someone? Fine. They want to cite a rule? Fine, does it fall under that rule, did he do what they accused him of? Nope.. OK then, they have no choice but to come out and say they're banning him because they feel like it, no other reason. You can't claim to be banning someone for saying something racist when they did not, or ban someone for being racist when they're not. You can go ahead and ban them, but don't even sit there and try and cite something false.

He said idiots and idiot in that clip. Not even close to the n-word. Not only that but the subtitles show that he said idiots. Obviously subs can be wrong but I mean come on. I don’t even know this streamer but I saw the twitter stuff, if this is the clip he got banned over then it’s certainly an unrightful ban.

However it is their platform so if they wanna ban him for saying the word “idiot” once/if they heard that’s what was said instead of the n-word, they can. Is it stupid? Fuck yes considering every streamer I watch has said idiot plenty of times along with a bunch of swearing. Both small and big streamers have said shit like that. That sounds like bias to me though and considering this ban doesn’t follow their rules, they should probably just state they don’t like this guy so they banned him like the poster above me said.

If you are having trouble hearing what he said, turn up the volume. Some people might be going into the video expecting to hear that specific word so that’s what they hear, he has an accent so it can be unclear if you go in expecting to hear something else.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-04-25 at 11:37 PM.

He just said these idiots without a space between these two words. If anything, he fumbled on "these", not "idiot".

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Although I'd agree that he said "idiots" on my first take it sounded like "niggers". That's enough to warrant the suspension.

And before he cries about being innocent, dropping regular "fucks" and calling people idiots is not exactly what I would classify as professional conduct (even if it is the norm on these sorts of channels). Maybe there's a lesson in that...
    What you'd call as professional is beyond utterly immaterial to whether he's innocent or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    It just has a lot of historical context behind it. I'm of the opinion that ppl that get offended by words are idiots, but this word specifically seems to cut a lot of ppl deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Late 20s and have real careers. Are you like 12? Not sure why youd ask.
    more like low life scum

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    What a very strange person you're dealing with. That must at least be some kind of insanity to be able to just drop on the floor laughing over such a mundane thing.
    Right? All my friends think LoL is some retarded baby game for autistic losers and that anyone who plays it, likes it, or follows it is a 100% turbo sperg, anime worshiping, basement virgin with a tiny brain. Crazy right?

That's definitely not what I think though. I think it's super good and takes skill to play it. That's what I truly think.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

It always amuses me to see people on an MMO-Forum taking shots at other gamers.
    I'm being completely sincere. You make it seem like I'm trying to use sarcasm to insult some poor idiot. That's not at all what I'm doing.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you had read the OP, you would know that this isn't the case.
    I read the OP and the article, all of its is third party information. I refuse to condemn or support either side with the small amount of verified info provided.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Nidiots

Like... he WAS going to say it but caught himself and made it idiots

KILL THESE NI...IDIOTS!!!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol he clearly said idiot, in his native accent. There is not a chance you could construe that as the N word, pathetic. 32 people really need to get their hearing checked out.