Question about Demonic Tyrant

Hi. Last night i was in m+ waycrast manor with 415ilvl geared demo lock and the burst dps he was pulling on boss fights was insane. like 60-70k with BL.
    One thing i noticed his demonic tyrant dmg was insane with 1.2-1.3 million total dmg from one tyrant summon. His Tyrant bolts (??) were criting for like 195k.

I was trying it with my alt lock (406 ilvl, same build as his 21x2x12) and i was nowhere near those numbers with my Tyrant. The best i could with BL and 9-12 summoned imps before tyrant was around 550k dmg with tyrant criting for maximum of 50-60k.

I know ilvl difference matters but i doubt he makes almost 3x more dmg then me because of 9-10ilvls, so i must be doing something wrong.
    I was trying to find good guide on how to do this much dmg with tyrant, but nobody explained it. Can anyone help me figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Do you have 3xBaleful Invocation?
    No. Only one. But would it make that difference? It adds like 1k dmg per trait. it wouldn't increase tyrant dmg 3 times.

Going into boss fights, are you keeping demonic core charges? the dps and imps you can spawn going into a fight with 4 demonic core charges is crazy.
    Please do one thing on the forums, read the whole post first, form an opinion, and then state whether you agree or disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    No. Only one. But would it make that difference? It adds like 1k dmg per trait. it wouldn't increase tyrant dmg 3 times.
    You for sure need 3xBI and then try to get those 400% buffed tyrants as well as trinket cooldowns to get that type of tyrant damage.