Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    That's great and i disagree.....what should we do now? lol like seriously man, you are trying to take your opinion as a trump card over mine, that isnt how life works One of us is right and the other thinks MC will be facerollable by everyone on classic because he is used to that being the norm on servers people have been illegally playing for a decade.
    You literally just tried to do the exact same thing you tried to accuse him of doing. now at least you admit to exactly what you are.

I was the guy who posed the question in the podcast lol, the reason i did so was to see if esfand tips and staysafe were as delusional as the PS players who post on forums such as this, luckily they arent....
    This is just seeking validation for a thought process you already had going into the podcast of Sempai whothefuckcares. Congrats you got noticed by Sempai. When I watched Sempai whothefuckcares, he gave his opinion on the topic by saying "I think..." So congrats you validated your opinion with someone else's opinion and believe it is fact. Also garr is fucking stupid easy. You only die to garr because of DPS wanting to cleave adds down. None of the actual mechanics are difficult to understand or execute.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You literally just tried to do the exact same thing you tried to accuse him of doing. now at least you admit to exactly what you are.
    The difference being, i have a functioning brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Multitorix Davlen View Post
    This is just seeking validation for a thought process you already had going into the podcast of Sempai whothefuckcares. Congrats you got noticed by Sempai. When I watched Sempai whothefuckcares, he gave his opinion on the topic by saying "I think..." So congrats you validated your opinion with someone else's opinion and believe it is fact. Also garr is fucking stupid easy. You only die to garr because of DPS wanting to cleave adds down. None of the actual mechanics are difficult to understand or execute.
    BS lol, it was literally a bait question, i needed to know if these streamers were as far gone as some of the people i see post on here. Seriously i bet some of the people that post here think that classic is literally being made for them, a game that has been around for 15 years that hundreds of millions of people enjoyed is being made for a couple hundred thousand that pirated it.

Actually mind boggling how some people's brains work on this forum, they have no scope of how things are outside of their tiny little world.

Actually mind boggling how some people's brains work on this forum, they have no scope of how things are outside of their tiny little world.
    Pot calling the kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    That is literally the definition of validation seeking. Thank you for proving his point.

You asked the question, not because you were interested in his answer, but because you just wanted to see if you could write off the streamer as 'someone who knew what he was talking about' (AKA: Someone who you agree with), or 'one of those far gone forum goers' (AKA: Anyone you disagree with.)

It's really not hard to see.
    Validation for who lol? I wanted to see how far gone they were, and luckily for the classic crowd they seem fairly reasonable. I say luckily because these guys have done some good things for classic, (they convinced blizzard 4 stages of content was not enough for classic as an example).

Apparently im odd in the sense that i come to conclusions on my own? I dont rely on others to tell me how to think?

- - - Updated - - -

Pot calling the kettle black
    What? Ive insisted this entire thread that you need to take all of the classic playerbase into account, when everyone else just wants to talk about how the private server community is going to do in MC on classic LOL.

Who is living in their tiny little world again champ?

Validation for who lol? I wanted to see how far gone they were, and luckily for the classic crowd they seem fairly reasonable. I say luckily because these guys have done some good things for classic, (they convinced blizzard 4 stages of content was not enough for classic as an example).

Apparently im odd in the sense that i come to conclusions on my own? I dont rely on others to tell me how to think?
    Validation for yourself. You rely on the information of others to bolster your own already existing opinion, and anyone who doesn't do that is in the wrong. Because clearly, YOU cant be wrong, you have the functioning brain! Hence why you dismiss other people for not having a "functional brain" despite the fact otherwise.

Validation for yourself. You rely on the information of others to bolster your own opinion, and anyone who doesn't do that is in the wrong. Because clearly, YOU cant be wrong, you have the functioning brain! Hence why you dismiss other people for not having a "functional brain" despite the fact otherwise.
    No that's how weak minded people like yourself function. If you only knew lol, i am the most unbias guy you will ever come across, and i make it a point to never surround myself with like minded people.

Infracted: Flaming {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-05-01 at 08:30 AM.

The difference being, i have a functioning brain.

- - - Updated - - -

BS lol, it was literally a bait question, i needed to know if these streamers were as far gone as some of the people i see post on here. Seriously i bet some of the people that post here think that classic is literally being made for them, a game that has been around for 15 years that hundreds of millions of people enjoyed is being made for a couple hundred thousand that pirated it.

So, prove you are right.

if you don't rush pre-bis gear for MC you'll end up running MC with plebs months into wow classic

No that's how weak minded people like yourself function. If you only knew lol, i am the most unbias guy you will ever come across, and i make it a point to never surround myself with like minded people.
    Interesting that you came to that conclusion, tell me why you think I am weak minded. Was it because i insulted your sempai whothefuckcares? Is it because I pointed out that you're a validation seeker? Was it because *GASP* I was RIGHT?!

You certainly come up with your own opinion, but you toxicly dismiss other's opinion by going to the point of insulting them because its not the same as your own. This isn't a healthy discussion and I advise you to log off the forums and go do something else. For my own sake, I'll go ahead and just report and put you on ignore, since you clearly have no intention of having a civil discussion.
    Last edited by Multitorix Davlen; 2019-05-01 at 04:13 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    since items will be their most updated version for 1.12 people will blow through MC since pre-raid bis gear is better than most of the purple gear people went into MC with initially back in the day. People will annihilate it

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    since items will be their most updated version for 1.12 people will blow through MC since pre-raid bis gear is better than most of the purple gear people went into MC with initially back in the day. People will annihilate it
    Keep in mind all of that gear (and more, aka the stuff they are holding back for later patches) was available in 2006 and yet people were still wiping in MC.

The name of the thread is MC honest predictions, if you discount how many new+returning players will be on classic are you really being honest about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic is going to be incredibly popular at the start, in the millions for sure. The vast majority of PS players play on those because its free.
    Yeah...private servers can only bring a few hundred thousand but with a sub classic is going to bring in millions!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What are you basing this on? or are you just pulling random numbers out of your ass? how do you KNOW any of this? its just an opinion, and nothing more.
    You said it...some of the vanilla fans are good at making at numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Yeah...private servers can only bring a few hundred thousand but with a sub classic is going to bring in millions!

- - - Updated - - -

You said it...some of the vanilla fans are good at making at numbers.
    I think people are drastically overestimating the bump that is going to happen because of Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    And that is hard for you to believe, why exactly? An officially licensed product of the most popular mmo of all time with literally hundreds of millions of potentially returning players. Look at the WoW token, one of the most profitable and successful things blizzard has done in monetary terms (awful for the game) in the past decade, the amount of people that were willing to buy gold direct from blizzard killed off the chinese gold selling market, even if they were cheaper people would rather go the legit route.

1mil is a low estimation tbh, i think 2-3mil is completely reasonable and on the high end we might see 5m day 1.

The average LFR player (who's actually at the keyboard) is better than the majority of raiders back in vanilla. What'll hold people back is putting in the effort to grind what they need to. But so far as actually clearing the fights given the gear, consumables, and willingness to gather world buffs; it'll be faceroll throughout all of vanilla (provided they don't reproduce the bugs + server lag issues).

However, MC will not be cleared in the first week. Still gotta get enough people leveled, geared, and then someone needs to get honored and buy quintessences (or multiple people if you don't like waiting for them to go back and forth from the vendor between bosses).

WE ARE POSTING IN A SPECULATIVE THREAD

- - - Updated - - -

Make me. What this thread looks like is you being wrong a lot and everyone reking you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Others have answered, it's just that there are children in the thread who are screaming at each other too loud for others to be heard.
    Prove it. Source or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    The average LFR player (who's actually at the keyboard) is better than the majority of raiders back in vanilla. What'll hold people back is putting in the effort to grind what they need to. But so far as actually clearing the fights given the gear, consumables, and willingness to gather world buffs; it'll be faceroll throughout all of vanilla (provided they don't reproduce the bugs + server lag issues).

However, MC will not be cleared in the first week. Still gotta get enough people leveled, geared, and then someone needs to get honored and buy quintessences (or multiple people if you don't like waiting for them to go back and forth from the vendor between bosses).
    The things you're coming out with are so funny. LFR is way easier than any 40 man raid, including MC. The reality is, despite expecting everyone to know the fights there will be people fucking up, I don't think people will be as geared as you expect them to be either. We all remember MC speed runs, pulling multiple bosses and downing Rag before his first wave of sons. Those things happened when people out geared it which wont be the case on the first few resets for sure. I remember trying to farm two of those axes from strat for my hunter and never managing it before I got two from BWL. It wasn't that easy to farm gear unless you had a group of 5 friends you could farm with. Also I don't see as many people farming consumables/buffs to the length we did in vanillla because the people from vanilla days will have less time this time round and those who are new to vanilla are not used to needing much prep at all.
    Last edited by Whistl3r; 2019-05-01 at 08:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Stop insulting each other. Discuss this in a civil way or it will be closed.

2. Discussion of private servers is against site rules so please do not do so. The topic can easily be discussed without getting into any of that.

3. If the thread continues to be about how many people will play Classic it will be closed. No one knows and it's not worth arguing about.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Classic is going to be incredibly popular at the start, in the millions for sure. The vast majority of PS players play on those because its free.
    See, I would wager classic WILL be hugely popular, but most won't make it to level 40 before going 'this is too hard' and going back to retail or to other titles.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy