Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    He left it there in hot weather as "discipline". How the fuck is that not animal abuse? Try putting yourself in a metal container outside at 100F for a period of time and tell me how it feels.
    Been there, its was called being at work. Its why I switched jobs as soon as I found something better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    You said "nobodies perfect" in response to a rape accusation, implying you dont care if he is guilty.
    Me caring is irrelevant I don’t know the man. Of course rape isn’t ok but right now he is just being accused, this nobody is perfect.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Been there, its was called being at work. Its why I switched jobs as soon as I found something better.
    Voluntary.

Now try it against your will, having no sweat glands except on the soles of your feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not... at the same time... right?

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Oh bother.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh, bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    ... So the mature, sane reaction to animal abuse in your mind is to not care about it?

Welp, guess that shows how much your word is worth.
    "And use it, they do, all the time", yet the percentages of women falsely accusing a man of rape is laughably small compared to women being victims of rape and the man walking free.

Fancy that.
    I'm saying it pales in comparison to the rest of the article. My word is worth more than yours, that's a fact.

If a man walks free from a rape, you don't hear about it. Because if he raped her, and was convicted, he's a rapist. If a man walks away from a rape he was accused of, without being charged, he was not found guilty of rape, and therefore is not a rapist. So unless you'd like to show me a news story\source of "Man walks free after raping a woman", you can take your "but in my heart of hearts I KNOW that (insert X person) was a FILTHY RAPIST" and leave, along with the rest of your excruciatingly bad fucking arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Actually, most sane people would give a fuck about animal cruelty, that's why we have laws against it and why people react very strongly when it happens.
    "Actually most people" just kidding, that's what you want to believe. I react strongly to animal cruelty, because in most cases the animal did nothing to deserve whatever it was that happened to it... so yes, it is fucked up. But people elevate animals far above their natural position, to the point where you have idiots going "ohmygosh forget that he might possibly assault people and do perverted things to\in the presence of children... he hit a dog? That MONSTER."

Negligible compared to the actual content of the story. Unfathomably less important. And to a certain point, many people care way too much about, and get upset over, animal "cruelty". So you can go get upset over it, because you most likely have nothing actually important going on in your life, or you just have fucked up priorities. Either way, your bad opinion isn't my problem. Next.

5+ Year Old Account
    Would it be the same if he was a homosexual and black?

Wow, what a piece of shi-

The couple is fighting over custody of and support payments for their two daughters in a Los Angeles court
    Annnndddd there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsReality View Post
    I doubt very many (mature, sane) people care too much about that part of the article.
    I bet there are more people that will agree with me that anyone that traps a dog under a tub in 100 degree weather is a complete piece of shit then you think...also, that's the part of the article that he actually admits to doing. Everything else is, as far as we know at this point, he said/she said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Would it be the same if he was a homosexual and black?
    Be a little weird if, as a gay man, he was allegedly sexually harassing and raping his ex-wife...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Wow, what a piece of shi-

Annnndddd there it is.
    Don't leave this gem out "According to documents obtained by The Blast, Stephanie Cummings has accused Jim of “physical, sexual and emotional abuse including but not limited to death threats, rape, and various sexual deviant behavior forced upon me without my consent.”

Who the fuck is the blast?
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    so we have an ex-wife in the middle of a bitter custody dispute making these allegations. well, she better have proof otherwise it will backfire for her spectacularly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    A few things to list to cover my bases:

http://www.hollywood.com/movies/fun-...king-60227228/
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lion-...ctors_b_968140
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmrdn9eFTK8&t=3m15s

I am ashamed to admit I jumped the gun and overemphasized his importance to the song, being he only sang the last 1/3rd of it.
    Yeah shit I looked it up I had no idea. I apologize for kinda jumping on your back there.
    Last edited by Sunseeker; 2019-05-04 at 05:36 AM.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Accusations are just that. And are often harder to accept as fact when given by a disgruntled Ex.

they should bring back gladiator style fights to the death and just use people like this.

You people are overlooking his other rebuttals to the claim. Like how he doesn't deny grabbing his wife's tits and telling his 4-year-old daughter he has the right to do so because he paid for them. His rebuttal to that act, alone, was that it was a "joke" and they were all laughing over it.

And yes, he totally "forgot" about the puppy. You can just feel the truth in that sentence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophical Launderer View Post
    To determine this man's guilt, we must first ask ourselves: What is animal abuse? When a man eats the meat in his plate, is he not condoning the suffering of another sentient being?

Furthermore, every time rape comes up in the media, I can't help but be reminded of a role-reversed Heinz dilemma. If a man is sick and a woman holds the cure, what is the correct moral course of action?
    We all cant be philosophers. At least you tried

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophical Launderer View Post
    To determine this man's guilt, we must first ask ourselves: What is animal abuse? When a man eats the meat in his plate, is he not condoning the suffering of another sentient being?

Furthermore, every time rape comes up in the media, I can't help but be reminded of a role-reversed Heinz dilemma. If a man is sick and a woman holds the cure, what is the correct moral course of action?
    Stick to washing linens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    the percentages of women falsely accusing a man of rape is laughably small compared to women being victims of rape and the man walking free.
    Do you have a citation for this? And don't only quote the stats of women who are legally prosecuted for waste of police time etc. as after the Duluth model was implemented, accusers are automatically treated as victims and not held responsible for lying to police as they are presumed to be traumatized and unreliable witnesses.

Obviously some (too many) victims of abuse exist, but our legal systems are currently setup with an unfair bias against men. Accusers can easily get away with exaggerating or flat out lying. Given the timing of this information release relative to the court battle, I think a pause before blindly believing her is warranted.

>>On another occasion, she claims, he said he was allowed to “touch Mommy’s breasts since he had paid for them.”<<

Yeah.. that already screams trash tier family, though I feel the urge to post a "savage" meme. Since I have no interest in the guy and couldn't even place the name to a face or character before the article I just let the courts sort that out.