Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Pieces Interview - Community questions

Hi,

I'm doing an interview with ThinkTwice, an officer from <Pieces>, later tonight after they achieved their world first kill on Uu'nat. I wanted to gather some community questions for them so please throw in anything you'd like to know.

Btw, basic stuff like "are you streaming, how did it feel etc." is already covered.

How does it feel to beat Josh

Feel free to reword any of these to something more polite and proper, just some ideas for you:

- Screenshots of the WCL page showing % on each pull. Curious when they started having 0-2% wipes.

- Hypothetically, would you have been comfortable using End Time if you had less shaman available? Do you think it's acceptable, borderline, or not within the acceptable scope of progression raiding?

- Did you pull anyone from outside the raid team/other guilds for prog at any point

- Obviously hotfixes in the middle of WF progression is far from ideal, but what hotfixes did you feel were necessary in the middle of this, and unnecessary. How would you change this fight and Cabal now that the WF race is done? Any bugs still present?

- Best/worst mechanics of the fights (ones you'd like to see some version of in future encounters or not at all)

- Should Blizzard release more in-between tiers with 2-3 bosses, or do you think guilds should get a breather? What's the minimum amount of bosses that should be in a major tier? AEP has only 8.

- How big of a disadvantage do you think it is to stream publicly? (sounds better than asking about the advantage of streaming privately)

Mostly had to generalize these questions because I haven't done this boss on mythic, but maybe there's some questions you can fit in about certain mechanics and the strat, not that people care too much to read about the nitty gritty. Like if this was Jaina I'd be asking about how they felt about spell queueing.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-05-04 at 12:02 PM.

The first question has to be, can you please bring Ulf with you on this podcast!

Can't you use the WF thread for this, like you've been doing all along? It's nice and all that you're doing this interview but you don't need to abuse MMO-C to push your brand/agenda.

You have 76 subs and an average of less than 1.000 views per video. I understand why you're doing this.
    Last edited by Ashina; 2019-05-04 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    Can't you use the WF thread for this, like you've been doing all along? It's nice and all that you're doing this interview but you don't need to abuse MMO-C to push your brand/agenda.

You have 76 subs and an average of less than 1.000 views per video. I understand why you're doing this.
    So I thought about that as well but I think it makes more sense here since it's not going to be buried by other things.
    Like at the end of the day this whole thread will get lost in one/two days and I'm just looking for some questions for the end of the show.
    Of course I get a benefit from this, but I mean so do the people that get to have their questions answered.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Feel free to reword any of these to something more polite and proper, just some ideas for you:

- Screenshots of the WCL page showing % on each pull. Curious when they started having 0-2% wipes.

- Hypothetically, would you have been comfortable using End Time if you had less shaman available? Do you think it's acceptable, borderline, or not within the acceptable scope of progression raiding?

- Did you pull anyone from outside the raid team/other guilds for prog at any point

- Obviously hotfixes in the middle of WF progression is far from ideal, but what hotfixes did you feel were necessary in the middle of this, and unnecessary. How would you change this fight and Cabal now that the WF race is done? Any bugs still present?

- Best/worst mechanics of the fights (ones you'd like to see some version of in future encounters or not at all)

- Should Blizzard release more in-between tiers with 2-3 bosses, or do you think guilds should get a breather? What's the minimum amount of bosses that should be in a major tier? AEP has only 8.

- How big of a disadvantage do you think it is to stream publicly? (sounds better than asking about the advantage of streaming privately)

Mostly had to generalize these questions because I haven't done this boss on mythic, but maybe there's some questions you can fit in about certain mechanics and the strat, not that people care too much to read about the nitty gritty. Like if this was Jaina I'd be asking about how they felt about spell queueing.

I'm adding a few of those in, in case anyone wants to

So it would be better if he had 100k subs?

A lot of people enjoy these interviews, and I'm happy this guy provided this post so I can easily request questions.

On that note, please ask how much gold they expect each raider to have prepared for each tier, and maybe the ratio of how much they provide vs how much is expected that the players spend

This is already covered I'm sure, but it'd be nice to learn more about the raid team itself. Method's been interviewed a ton but Pieces hasn't really gotten many (any?) up until now. Nothing that personal, but just some links to their streams/twitters, what's the leadership structure/main figureheads, and a listing of everybody on the roster by whatever handle they want to go by (this admittedly is too difficult to do in video interview form unless you edit in a slide later). For a lot of viewers this will be an introduction to the guild <Pieces>. If they don't have much interest in self-promotion that's cool too though, just an opportunity.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-05-05 at 04:23 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    how does it feel to get a WF of a filler raid no one rly cared to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    Pretty damn good I bet!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just put interview in written format for those of us who hate watching random youtube videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

I think don't think your comment is justified. In my opinion it is misplaced.

- He is giving the community the possibility to ask questions.

- He is creating awareness of an interview that a lot of people is interested in.

- This thread is much more relevant than 80 % of the threads on mmo-champion.

- This type of thread (about new guide videos, interviews, discussion etc.) is very common.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    So I thought about that as well but I think it makes more sense here since it's not going to be buried by other things.
    Like at the end of the day this whole thread will get lost in one/two days and I'm just looking for some questions for the end of the show.
    Of course I get a benefit from this, but I mean so do the people that get to have their questions answered.
    Thank you for making an interview with Pieces and creating awareness of it with this thread. I'm looking forward to see it. Gj.

any plan for day raiding for next race ?

how bitter can someone be?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    No one except all top guilds. I think it felt pretty good

Do you want to see Alliance guilds in the top 10 race with Horde guilds such as Method and Limit
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Wasn't able to fit everything in as we run a bit above the time frame, anyhow here is the video and thanks for the help!

Wasn't able to fit everything in as we run a bit above the time frame, anyhow here is the video and thanks for the help!

why did you waste your time on this? nobody cares.

plus, the video is unavailable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give us a text version to read, not all of us have the bandwith to watch random videos
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

10+ Year Old Account

[video=youtube_share;Yfc6rcM7knw]https://youtu.be/Yfc6rcM7knw[/ideo]
    Video unavailable, and do you have a text version?