idk whats more dumb, the dragon getting shot out of the air randomly or the fact they didnt kill the last one while it sat there.

Well this episode was nothing but a wet fart.

All character development tossed out the window and now the characters are making walking dead levels of stupidity. Fuck I can't wait for this to be over honestly.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    SCATHING HOT TAKES:

Fuck Jon Snow. He is a punk bitch.
    Fuck Jaime for breaking Brienne's heart.
    Fuck Tyrion. He knows Dany and Jon are on some fuck shit and still playing their game.
    Fuck Dany, as always.

Winners of this episode:

Tormund for recognizing that Westeros is ass and getting his people the hell out of there.

Sansa for being one of the few leaders in the North with some sense. One of the character arcs I still like. Hope she slaps Dany in the back of the head.

Varys. I've gained a lot of respect for Varys this episode. From a snakey character, I never knew how to quite feel about to one who I feel like I can respect even if I don't like all the stuff he has done. He is true to his mission.

Cersei and her crew if not because they stay in character. Of course, I'm not happy about the shit they did this episode but its all in character and makes since for a bunch of tyrannical assholes. FUCK CERSEI WHY YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN??

Pouring one out for Grey Worm and Missandei. They deserve more for what they have given to Dany. I hope Grey Worm takes out at least 50 before he dies.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

All character development tossed out the window and now the characters are making walking dead levels of stupidity. Fuck I can't wait for this to be over honestly.
    2 more to go... lol

Seems like the show is already trying to do a 180 on Dany this season and portray her as unfit to lead.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    No!!! Rhaegal! Fuck!!!

How the fuck the dragons and Dany didn't see the ships approaching?
    How the fuck WERE THEY NOT EXPECTING TO BE ATTACKED? Like what the actual fuck. Did you really expect to get all the way there without a fight? Jesus fuck this episode was a different kind of bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Ugh it's so frustrating! They think they're clever setting up Daenerys to be the next revenge fueled bad guy that people are gona turn their back on, basically ignoring the last 7 seasons of her buildup. It's horrible.
    Also why are they just deleting the dragons? They were the coolest part of the show along with the white walkers imo

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    2 more to go... lol
    Trust me I'm counting them down lol.

This season so far has for me ranged between meh to a complete bore.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    Ugh it's so frustrating! They think they're clever setting up Daenerys to be the next revenge fueled bad guy that people are gona turn their back on, basically ignoring the last 7 seasons of her buildup. It's horrible.
    Also why are they just deleting the dragons? They were the coolest part of the show along with the white walkers imo
    Fully agree.

As for your question its cause they went over budget.......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    How the fuck WERE THEY NOT EXPECTING TO BE ATTACKED? Like what the actual fuck. Did you really expect to get all the way there without a fight? Jesus fuck this episode was a different kind of bad.
    Like, I know they were hidden in the cove, but barely two boats were out and boom, 3 perfect shots... Lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Bran still useless.
    Bronn completely out of character. What was that...
    Jaimie story completely fucked up. Heh guess he was bad all along.
    The scene where Dany and her "army" (haha more like 20 good men) stand in front of kings landing which is armed to the teeth with ballistas and archers is just so bad. She parks her last "child" right next to 20 of the things that killed her other dragon a few days ago. What the actual fuck is up with the writing of this show.

Guess they left a note with "haha we got missandei you fools" or how does everyone know they captured her? Normal people would assume she drowned.. like the other 100s of soldiers.
    I'm really conflicted at the moment, so won't say a lot.

Bronn was completely in character, have you not been paying attention to him whatsoever?
    Jaime is going to kill Cersei, this pretty much guarantees it, he'll probably die doing it.
    My problem with that scene is, they could have killed them all, but did nothing. I didn't see Drogon.

How they knew Missandei was captured and just didn't drown, fuck knows. I thought she was great though (and fancied her like fuck).

Again, the episode was really good, all great tv. But... ugh, I'd rather not get into it and just enjoy that we have the show in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varys is one of the few left that's written competently.

This episode was atrocious.

- Half an episode of drinking and saying goodbyes and the last 25min suddenly include a time skip and Dany standing in front of the gates to King’s Landing. The pacing was wrong.
    - Jamie his storyline makes no sense. Gets together with Brienne and in the end decided he is evil after all and ditches it all to head to the capital.
    - Rhaegal getting shot out of the sky by 3 100% accurate ballista shots when Dany didn’t even spot their fleet.
    - Cutting away from Bran telling Arya and Sansa about Jon.
    - Bran is legit nobody now. No explanations for anything.
    - Bronn was so out of character it actually almost made me close the episode. Sure he can be salty about Lannister promises but in the previous seasons they did build up a level of friendship with Tyrion and Jaime. That’s all gone now. How the hell did Bronn get to Jaime and Tyrion that easily as well?
    - Why didn’t Cersei just kill Dany and her 40 men in the final scene? Why didn’t Dany kill Qyburn?
    - What a shitty tv adaptation Euron Greyjoy has become.
    - Dracarys? Those are her last words? How damn cringey was that.
    - Varys’ sudden change of heart? Come on.

The score is the only thing that is on point. And Tyrion and Varys I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    How they knew Missandei was captured and just didn't drown, fuck knows. I thought she was great though (and fancied her like fuck).
    They sent a raven I think.
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I have a feeling he'll die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems like the show is already trying to do a 180 on Dany this season and portray her as unfit to lead.
    Personally, I think they've always portrayed her as unfit to lead. She is blinded by her ambition and takes a 'my way or the highway' approach to everything. She had everything to be a great queen in Easteros and maybe an eventual conqueror of Westeros. Instead, she has always been drunk with power, any to the extent that it gets her closer to the Iron Throne. She is Cersei but Cersei isn't pretending to like anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    No!!! Rhaegal! Fuck!!!

How the fuck the dragons and Dany didn't see the ships approaching?
    Well, at least it consistent with the lore that Euron's fleet is made entirely of invisible jet-powered murder boats. Also that Dany's Navy sucks epically. Also apparently those ballistae are the most OP thing ever. Westeros is never going to need to invent cannons when it has laser accurate, rapid fire ballistae that can wipe out a whole fleet in seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    They've deleted their entire CGI budget.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Only for this episode though. The writers forgot he was a character for the last season and a half.