Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    She's fine and will likely not die any time in this next decade. Unfortunate for her haters I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I believe Rexxar's words at the war campaign gathering were "others will hear of this."
    I bet with you people would not care as much if Sylvanas didn't had a perfect body and was a male. But because she is a sexy hot female everyone loves her. Logic and definition of "horde" even when they say "you dishonor the horde"

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Sylvanas haters are just as cringily annoying as her fanboy/girls if not more.

''Nah uh, Lalalalala can't hear you, lalalalala''
    It doesn't changes the fact that she as the general of all thalassian defense forces failed the defense so utterly that Arthas, a 20 year old human boy, just could kill off 90% of the entire elven population. Lor'themar managed to fight off an legion invasion on his kingdom with only a fraction of the forces Sylvanas had.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    The horde is already pissed that we don't kill either of the two alliance leaders that are raid bosses, but somehow rastakahn has to bite the dust. ?
    Since when Rastakhan was a member of the Horde? Alliance wants to attempt to kill some Horde leaders too or blow up Horde cities, just for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    She can't be killed because she has impenetrable plot armor created by the tears of the Alliance fans.
    Yeah, not like Sylvanas who after commit suicide, being shooted at the head is already alive. The plot armor of Afriasibi/danuser and her cult of fanatics is very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    I bet with you people would not care as much if Sylvanas didn't had a perfect body and was a male. But because she is a sexy hot female everyone loves her.
    Well, there was Arthas.

Really though, why is it always "people only love Sylvanas 'cause boobies"?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    But Sylvanas never did anything to actually save Azeroth from certain destruction. Jaina .
    Jaina fled when she was in danger at hyjal. Like she abandoned lordaeron, dalaran and Arthas. Sylvanas fought to the end. And later Destroyed the legion and the scourge in lordaeron. The same scourge that nobody could stop beforehand and destroyed three kingdoms. Even the alliance fell under their control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    It doesn't changes the fact that she as the general of all thalassian defense forces failed the defense so utterly that Arthas, a 20 year old human boy, just could kill off 90% of the entire elven population. Lor'themar managed to fight off an legion invasion on his kingdom with only a fraction of the forces Sylvanas had.
    You are talking about Arthas and the scourge that destroyed lordaeron and dalaran. Who defeared uther the LIGHTbringer ans Antonidas

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    which leads me to believe you know nothing of the history between Thrall and Jaina? I mean you could have almost considered them "friends".
    he said "From my perspective", not "from thrall's perspective"... i don't understand your reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    She is good...
    Besides being garbage and one of the worst written characters flip flopping moods and mindsets as the wind changes, sure.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

she won't die at the hands of any horde. i could see jaina dying in the next expansion unless they come up with more story for her. maybe sylvanas and her evil faction (assuming horde splits in bfa) or a big bad void gets her.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Well, there was Arthas.

Really though, why is it always "people only love Sylvanas 'cause boobies"?
    Because they don't have any arguments and need to reduce people who like her to being necrophiliacs.

Jaina on the other hand is only loved because of her deep personality and inner beauty. That was shown when everyone was cheering when they covered her chest in Hearthstone because it doesn't distract from her great intellect and humor anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    She's fine and will likely not die any time in this next decade. Unfortunate for her haters I guess.
    The literal definition of plot armour. I used to think that Manduin and Sylvie had the thickest ones, but it looks like Sylvie ought to be swapped out for Jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I bet with you people would not care as much if Sylvanas didn't had a perfect body and was a male. But because she is a sexy hot female everyone loves her. Logic and definition of "horde" even when they say "you dishonor the horde"
    Oh, I like Nathanos and Gallywix aswell. Also, isn't Anduin one of these racial leaders that are liked because of appearance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Because they don't have any arguments and need to reduce people who like her to being necrophiliacs.
    Some of them prefer to forget about Sylvanas being dead because they see that Sylvanas' fans are too numerous.

Jaina on the other hand is only loved because of her deep personality and inner beauty. That was shown when everyone was cheering when they covered her chest in Hearthstone because it doesn't distract from her great intellect and humor anymore.
    To make it funnier, Jaina rised in Dalaran hierarchy very quickly. This isn't connected to fact that Kael'thas and maybe Antonidas love young, blonde princesses at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    The literal definition of plot armour. I used to think that Manduin and Sylvie had the thickest ones, but it looks like Sylvie ought to be swapped out for Jaina.
    Sylvanas only has that plot armor because Christie wants to her to suffer longer. She will likely die in next two years, either in 8.3 or 9.1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Jaina let the alliance raid all the Horde zones for years through her city. Hate to have"friends" like that.
    Yet most of people still believe that Theramore was unjustified.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Oh, I like Nathanos and Gallywix aswell. Also, isn't Anduin one of these racial leaders that are liked because of appearance?
    What i'm saying is, if there's cherish on a leader that does all this bad always and needs to be taken down, no wonder why horde has always this problems and it's divided while the alliance, has always this king that it's adored and always tries to do their best, and if they "fail those who burn" they feel they have let them down. The horde warchief named Garrosh and Sylvanas didn't really care about this. And so, doing stuff for their own personal goals will bring the horde divided or starting a rebellion, and just because Sylvanas is a sexy female, people ignore all this, but didn't had much remorse in killing Garrosh. Even tho Garrosh, did nothing wrong ok

Jokes aside, the horde needs someone with honor and that is trustworthy, the horde likes to be savage and spread blood and thunder but when it's a fun war battle that it's worth having. It's getting tiring for them all to see the horde going like this and for me, horde has been my mainly home and i don't feel good choosing Sylvanas side, i feel i'm betraying horde myself. I can't even consider it horde, the cinematic "Lost Honor" with Saurfang made me really sad because i understand and i saw all that he has been through and even Baine talking with Jaina "my heart can bear it no longer", seeing horde characters that i love being so shattered it's making me get lost. My horde was a proud faction until all this events. And Anduin, personally i don't find him attractive, i find even Turalyon more attractive than him and Lor'themar Theron, mostly Lor'themar Theron. But i base my loyalty to the values of the factions and what they represent, and so far, the Horde has never been in such a bad place, not even with Garrosh imo. So i'm clearly not happy. And if i need to take Sylvanas down, too bad, you won't see that sexy hot female anymore, but i want old values back.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-05-07 at 03:06 PM.

I wish we would, but she's one of Golden's pets so she is safe. Even if I didn't have reasons to hate her guts before, the fact that she's being shoved into my face all the time even as a Horde player (and having to help her after fighting her 5 minutes ago) alone makes me want to put her head on a spike outside of Orgrimmar.
    And they dare to say that Sylvanas is annoying.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Well, it's the second time I've posed that question to someone and gotten no response, so it's starting to look like that.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-05-07 at 03:34 PM.

What i'm saying is, if there's cherish on a leader that does all this bad always and needs to be taken down, no wonder why horde has always this problems and it's divided while the alliance, has always this king that it's adored and always tries to do their best, and if they "fail those who burn" they feel they have let them down. The horde warchief named Garrosh and Sylvanas didn't really care about this. And so, doing stuff for their own personal goals will bring the horde or divided or starting a rebellion, and just because Sylvanas is a sexy female, people ignore all this, but didn't had much remorse in killing Garrosh. Even tho Garrosh, did nothing wrong ok

Jokes aside, the horde needs someone with honor and that is trustworthy, the horde likes to be savage and spread blood and thunder but when it's a fun war battle that it's worth having. It's getting tiring for them all to see the horde going like this and for me, horde has been my mainly home and i don't feel good choosing Sylvanas side, i feel i'm betraying horde myself. I can't even consider it horde, the cinematic "Lost Honor" with Saurfang made me really sad because i understand and i saw all that he has been through and even Baine talking with Jaina "my heart can bear it no longer", seeing horde characters that i love being so shattered it's making me get lost. My horde was a proud faction until all this events. And Anduin, personally i don't find him attractive, i find even Turalyon more attractive than him and Lor'themar Theron, mostly Lor'themar Theron. But i base my loyalty to the values of the factions and what they represent, and so far, the Horde has never been in such a bad place, not even with Garrosh imo. So i'm clearly not happy. And if i need to take Sylvanas down, too bad, you won't see that sexy hot female anymore, but i want old values back.
    Garrosh was worse because he was racist. He was like a boss who was mobbing you and you would like him to get fired or something. Sylvanas at the other hand treats all races equally. All she does she does to protect the Horde and defeat its enemies. Pity she kills some Horde soldiers in process but blight is good strategy overall.

I feel sorry for you. I don't know how would I feel if Horde would be ruled by character I don't like. I can't imagine me having to choose between warchief Saurfang and my ideals of the Horde. All I can hope is that after Saurfang winning civil war, N'zoth will accept me so I don't have to look at Baine anymore.

As for my supposed love to Sylvanas, I prefer Thalyssra or Tyrande. Tyrande is propably the most beautiful, yet least sane character in Warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's the second time I've posed that question to someone and gotten no response, so it's starting to look like that.
    This is quite satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I like Sylvanas as a character because she brings a strong dramatic element to the story and has a singular ethos that is not shared with anyone else among the tier of racial/faction leaders. She would have these traits whether or not she had female assets, as it were - I would enjoy that character if it were male, or genderless. This isn't to say I like Sylvanas as a fictional person, I think she's reprehensible on that score, but as a character she's very interesting.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Garrosh was worse because he was racist. He was like a boss who was mobbing you and you would like him to get fired or something. Sylvanas at the other hand treats all races equally. All she does she does to protect the Horde and defeat its enemies. Pity she kills some Horde soldiers in process but blight is good strategy overall.

I feel sorry for you. I don't know how would I feel if Horde would be ruled by character I don't like. I can't imagine me having to choose between warchief Saurfang and my ideals of the Horde. All I can hope is that after Saurfang winning civil war, N'zoth will accept me so I don't have to look at Baine anymore.

As for my supposed love to Sylvanas, I prefer Thalyssra or Tyrande. Tyrande is propably the most beautiful, yet least sane character in Warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

This is quite satisfying.
    I like Tyrande, there's times in Legion that she almost made me puke with all the "oh Malfurion my love" all the time and then being how she was to the Nightborne just made me a lil upset, but i have to say i like her on this Xpac, she is more fearless, if she wants to protect her love she actually put her hands on the work. "Tell her we are coming" and then you see their chemistry way more while working together. That is better for me, i even loved the end when the owl goes to her hand and she and Malfurion are like badass mode. Oof.

I like Tyrande, there's times in Legion that she almost made me puke with all the "oh Malfurion my love" all the time and then being how she was to the Nightborne just made me a lil upset, but i have to say i like her on this Xpac, she is more fearless, if she wants to protect her love she actually put her hands on the work. "Tell her we are coming" and then you see their chemistry way more while working together. That is better for me, i even loved the end when the owl goes to her hand and she and Malfurion are like badass mode. Oof.
    She gets better because she is warrior archetype. If there was a moment for negotiation she would screw up something again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I like Sylvanas as a character because she brings a strong dramatic element to the story and has a singular ethos that is not shared with anyone else among the tier of racial/faction leaders. She would have these traits whether or not she had female assets, as it were - I would enjoy that character if it were male, or genderless. This isn't to say I like Sylvanas as a fictional person, I think she's reprehensible on that score, but as a character she's very interesting.
    Ye ofc, as a character she has a lot of charisma and brings so much stuff that no other character has, but in terms of her interesting character vs. making the horde shattered, i know where my heart stands, if you know what i mean. She is no doubt a unique character, and i mean if you think she is like this just now, where have you been all this time, but if there's something that is bothering me is how she is forcing the horde to follow her, and either you're with her or against her, that's the thing, before she did what she wanted but she didn't had all this power and she did it all without forcing anyone, the ones that wanted to join her, joined by because they accepted her. Now, as a Warchief, the whole horde has to be forced to accept all she does and that's wrong. She is not like this out of nowhere, she has always been but i know Sylvanas best to work alone with her followers than doing all, sacrificing/forcing others values to work for her.