Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    That's generally what war is. Also how is that any different compared to what Israel is doing to the Palestinians? No gas chambers were used in the taking of their land but it was nearly a genocide. Or you think that land looks like this because of a series of peace treaties and agreeable business decisions? It's one thing to complain that your people were marked and hunted to be disposed, but you lost all credibility when you're basically doing the same thing minus gas chambers. Also, who died the most during WW2? The Russians by a mile died the most, and nobody cares because mainstream media blames Russia for Trump winning the election, despite we have a trade embargo against Russia.

Just keep spinning away. Have fun with your whataboutisms. I certainly didn't mention Isreal or how anything that is going on there is okay. The Russians died at a large pace because they litterally threw their own people to the wolves. There was also a lot more of them, hell you even had Russian Jews so you get to check 2 boxes there. Isreal and what goes on there doesn't reflect Jews world wide either.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Well, at some point they have to get over it.
    Nearly every community on this planet has a dark side to it's past and eventually they have to move on.

I don't mean forget what happened, lest it is repeated but put it in the past.

Same goes for my fellow Germans.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. How many more decades can they play the victim card? How much longer do Germans have to have the guilt card played on them?

- - - Updated - - -

That's generally what war is. Also how is that any different compared to what Israel is doing to the Palestinians? No gas chambers were used in the taking of their land but it was nearly a genocide. Or you think that land looks like this because of a series of peace treaties and agreeable business decisions? It's one thing to complain that your people were marked and hunted to be disposed, but you lost all credibility when you're basically doing the same thing minus gas chambers. Also, who died the most during WW2? The Russians by a mile died the most, and nobody cares because mainstream media blames Russia for Trump winning the election, despite we have a trade embargo against Russia.
    Are we supposed to feel sorry for people who sat down with others, made an agreement to share their land with another people, then changed their mind and decided to take it all by force, only to lose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Are we supposed to feel sorry for people who sat down with others, made an agreement to share their land with another people, then changed their mind and decided to take it all by force, only to lose?
    Yes, I would say so. The difference between the Holocaust and this Israeli Palestine issue is that it's happening right now and we could stop it. The Holocaust is ancient history by like 74 years. Money is a hell of a drug.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. How many more decades can they play the victim card? How much longer do Germans have to have the guilt card played on them?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please cut that bullshit, no one is blaming modern germans. Typically the ones coming up are Americans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8910526.html

It's okay everyone, he has a friend who's a Jew, so he can't be anti-Semitic.

Well, had.
    So many apologists for this piece of shit conservative (who would of guessed) judge for showing how successfully conservative propaganda has deluded his brain to neo-Nazi rhetoric that is designed to omit and "normalize" the treatment of a minority populations extermination to a nonchalant shrug.

You are the progeny of the weak willed, and easily deluded conservatives who fell for Nazi Germany rhetoric, the quintessential inevitable ideal of conservative governance.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I look forward to the day when we can properly study WW2 in all aspects without fear of imprisonment for pointing out the impossibility of a few of the current claims that are illegal to challenge in parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I look forward to the day when we can properly study WW2 in all aspects without fear of imprisonment for pointing out the impossibility of a few of the current claims that are illegal to challenge in parts of the world.
    Please regale us with your Holocaust denial nonsense, it's not illegal on here.

And studying WWII properly isn't illegal anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    What exactly is impossible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Such an ignorant statement.

Genocide permanently destroys communities, ruins futures, and fragments minority populations. Look at what the Turks did to the Assyrians. They are practically on the cusp of extinction thanks to that genocide that occurred almost 100 years ago.
    its derpkitteh. this is the usual....err....intelligent post expected.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Saying they should get over the Holocaust isn't Holocaust denial. It may be a dick thing to say but it isn't denying the Holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    What exactly is impossible?
    Mostly things like the numbers it happened but we accept certain aspects of the war as fact when in truth it was propaganda its nit picky historian stuff but I can't go into detail it seems as I weirdly got a infraction for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Just keep spinning away. Have fun with your whataboutisms. I certainly didn't mention Isreal or how anything that is going on there is okay. The Russians died at a large pace because they litterally threw their own people to the wolves. There was also a lot more of them, hell you even had Russian Jews so you get to check 2 boxes there. Isreal and what goes on there doesn't reflect Jews world wide either.
    if only russia was on another continent so nazi army wouldn't burn villages and take people to internment camps

or should've just surrender like every other normal country did, yeah?
    Last edited by Trbn; 2019-05-15 at 10:16 AM.

I don't disagree. either get over the holocaust for everybody or it's time to throw talib and omar under the bus for their blatant antisemitism.

- - - Updated - - -

those maps are the natural consequences of making war on Israel and continuously losing. You tend to lose land when you lose wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh please cut that bullshit, no one is blaming modern germans. Typically the ones coming up are Americans.
    Iam german and i got blamed for the holocaust a few times by teachers, politicans and some muslim.

Shouldnt start wars they cant win then, it's a good way too loose lands.
    Do you hear the voices too?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but we germans are given the WW2 card every time something come up.

And from different sides and the term 2German guilt" isn´t a term without nothing, bcs yeah it IS used up till now ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many synagogues have been targetted this year and people actually agree with this, 'get over it' bullshit?

That's some weakminded nonsense. Who are you trying to impress? Really.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yes, I would say so. The difference between the Holocaust and this Israeli Palestine issue is that it's happening right now and we could stop it. The Holocaust is ancient history by like 74 years. Money is a hell of a drug.
    UN: We want you Palestiniations to share your land with these Israelis.
    *Palestinians and Israelis sit down to hammer out a deal*
    Palestinians decide they don't like the deal and resort to armed conflict to force the Israelis out of land they agreed to give them instead of talking.
    Palestinians lose.
    Israelis take all the land.

Yeah. Palestinians are totally the victims. /s

- - - Updated - - -

In the US there aren't laws saying you can't fly a Confederate flag and there are statues and monuments comemorating notable Confederates. In Germany you can be arrested for having Nazi propoganda or even doing their salute. Sure, the Germans don't have any guilt over what their predecessors did. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    UN: We want you Palestiniations to share your land with these Israelis.
    *Palestinians and Israelis sit down to hammer out a deal*
    Palestinians decide they don't like the deal and resort to armed conflict to force the Israelis out of land they agreed to give them instead of talking.
    Palestinians lose.
    Israelis take all the land.

Yeah. Palestinians are totally the victims. /s
    Excellent, then Americans simply removed the Indian's as they resorted to armed conflict. Might makes right, amiright? The Palestinians lived there long before Israel was established. After WW2 the Jewish people came to the Canaanites and said, "that's a nice piece of land you got there".

Excellent, then Americans simply removed the Indian's as they resorted to armed conflict. Might makes right, amiright? The Palestinians lived there long before Israel was established. After WW2 the Jewish people came to the Canaanites and said, "that's a nice piece of land you got there".
    No. After WWII the governments that ruled the area wanted to help the Israeli people and give them a home. They sat down with the locals, the palestinians, and hammered out a deal. Which the palestinians later decided they didn't like and so resorted to armed conflict to try to take back that which they had already agreed to give up, only to get their asses kicked and lose not only what they wanted to take, but what they would've kept if they'd played nice.

It's like two little kids.
    Kid 1: Hey, wanna share?
    Kid 2: Sure.
    Kid 1: I changed my mind, give it back, and give me what you have too.
    Kid 2: *knocks kid 1 out*