Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I'm not adding a thing, just bolding the part that says he looks at them. Them can include anything physically viewable. I'm not saying that's what he meant by it, just saying it's not as if he looks into their eyes only and can determine.
    You can’t look at some ones eyes without looking at them saying he looked at them is meaningless when the part he outlined was there eyes not tattoos or gang signs or any thing else.

Just another reminder that American Conservatism is rooted in racism, religion-fueled bigotry, and voodoo economics.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You can’t look at some ones eyes without looking at them saying he looked at them is meaningless when the part he outlined was there eyes not tattoos or gang signs or any thing else.
    That's a fine way to interpret what he said and theres nothing wrong with your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Just another reminder that American Conservatism is rooted in racism, religion-fueled bigotry, and voodoo economics.
    It just seems weird that this racist religious voodoo economic ICE director used to work for Obama. But he was probably a good dude back then?

Its great to have these people around, psychics can be a great asset to us in the war against space pirates.

Land of the free indeed.

He is obviously a Precog. Minority Report doesn't have to remain a piece of fiction any longer!

Do people realize he ran the border patrol under Obama?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Do people realise that people were critical of Obama's immigration policies as well?

Trying the cult of personality gotcha on Democrats doesn't work, mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by breslin View Post
    Did he make vocal comments about being able to "read people" by looking into their eyes under Obama? I sure as hell would've called that shit out back then too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Did he make vocal comments about being able to "read people" by looking into their eyes under Obama? I sure as hell would've called that shit out back then too.
    Seeing he was there only for the last 6 months on their way out probably not.

The sad part is that he probably can with a good accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Seeing he was there only for the last 6 months on their way out probably not.
    If only Obama could tell how racist or stupid a person was by looking into their eyes, we could've avoided all this.

If only Obama could tell how racist or stupid a person was by looking into their eyes, we could've avoided all this.
    Looking at them and looking into their eyes.*

Looking at them and looking into their eyes.*
    I think you get my point.

His inequivocably is obviously bullshit, but have none of you looked at a kid and thought yup, I know how this kid is gonna turn out. I could tell which kids in my highschool were gonna be pregnant early, which would have shitty jobs, which would go on to do something meaningful. Even looked at younger kids and thought, yup hes gonna be gay. Sure enough he has a boyfriend now.

If we are being honest it isn't terribly hard to tell what kids will grow up to be in gangs assuming this isn't a absurdly low age like 10.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Precisely what I thought about when I read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Do people realise that people were critical of Obama's immigration policies as well?

Trying the cult of personality gotcha on Democrats doesn't work, mate.
    Was the half white part of Obama a White Nationalist

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen a few interviews with the guy, he seems to be a pretty straight shooter. I really don't think hes some evil figure that this thread is making him out to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then clearly we need to incarcerate them before they even commit a crime!

I'd include a sarcasm tag but I suspect that's what he's actually thinking.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

That's a fine way to interpret what he said and theres nothing wrong with your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

It just seems weird that this racist religious voodoo economic ICE director used to work for Obama. But he was probably a good dude back then?
    No, because I'm not a conservative. Unlike them, I have a moral center and ethics I hold to, no matter what.