Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think we just need to go to the root of the problem. Stupid people. If we just educate people on proper birth control we would only need to murder a child on rare occasions (incest, rape, health of the mother).

Killing a baby is killing a baby, but im not against killing people

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That’s bloody ridiculous. WTH it’s like The Handmaids Tale is coming true.
    I think the Bill's stupid but it's not that they want to deny birth control. The anti abortion bill is worded in a way to ban any medicine or procedure that "prevents a fertilized egg from implanting into the uterus. " so it's intended to stop abortions but based on the mechanisms of a few bc, those would technically be blocked as well. No ones trying to ban birth control in general from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Rape, Incest, or inability to take care of a kid are three of the main reasons to get an abortion...but you forgot another one... pregnancy could be harmful/fatal to the mother.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't care about the topic
    Comes in and shitposts anyway

Yep, that's classic zenkai.
    My OP was that we need an abortion mega thread. I think that qualifies to be OT, and is an improvement to clean up the conversation while not flooding the forums with shit posting baiting topics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    I think we just need to go to the root of the problem. Stupid people. If we just educate people on proper birth control we would only need to murder a child on rare occasions (incest, rape, health of the mother).
    That's what I did, i educated my son, I showed him my child support payment. Seemed to have worked so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    No ones trying to ban birth control in general from what I understand.
    Yet the Republicans refuse to fund Planned Parenthood that provides Birth Control and have been consistently and successfully trying to Tear Down Planned Parenthood or make it to were they are unable to provide necessary treatment and or medication.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

From what i understand its still legal to get an abortion. Its only illegal to give an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yet the Republicans refuse to fund Planned Parenthood that provides Birth Control and have been consistently and successfully trying to Tear Down Planned Parenthood or make it to were they are unable to provide necessary treatment and or medication.
    Not funding something is different than banning it. I know that abortions is a very small part of planned parenthood but as long as its >0%, conservatives in general arent gonna want to fund it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/201...y-inconsistent

So basically, he's conceded that he is not interested in whether the embryo is a "person" and therefore sacrosanct to the pro-life movement, because they aren't inside a woman. Pretty much a naked statement that this has nothing to do with the embryo at all, and that their only interest is in control of a woman's body.
    Thats not it at all.

Not funding something is different than banning it.
    Planned Parenthood Survives on Government Funding, yes it may not be banned but again plenty Republicans are against Contraception too.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Well people shouldnt just kill people,im okthat people do but then they arent good people

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    From what i understand its still legal to get an abortion. Its only illegal to give an abortion.
    Alabama may/can still jail you if you come back from a different state getting an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This is basically the argumentative equivalent of "nuh uh" lol.
    Yup it was lol and your point is valid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Well people shouldnt just kill people,im okthat people do but then they arent good people
    Are you against the death penalty too then? Because Alabama isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Planned Parenthood Survives on Government Funding, yes it may not be banned but again plenty Republicans are against Contraception too.
    Yes planned parenthood survives on government funding but birth control in general does not.

I have never met any republicans against bc. I'm sure they exist but I dont believe it's as prevalent as ppl like to think. I'm very pro bc.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I am if im serious.

- - - Updated - - -

A fetus or baby or whatever is probably the most innocent thing in the world. Comparing them to death row inmates is an odd comparison lol.

Yes planned parenthood survives on government funding but birth control in general does not.

I have never met any republicans against bc. I'm sure they exist but I dont believe it's as prevalent as ppl like to think. I'm very pro bc.
    They exist, usually they are VERY fundamentalist Christians and/or older. Catholic church was against contraception for most of contraception's existence.

They exist, usually they are VERY fundamentalist Christians and/or older. Catholic church was against contraception for most of contraception's existence.
    Ya when I picture them I definitely think older catholics

I cant wait til we have a male birth control pill. I'd make sure to take that pill everyday.

I think the Bill's stupid but it's not that they want to deny birth control. The anti abortion bill is worded in a way to ban any medicine or procedure that "prevents a fertilized egg from implanting into the uterus. " so it's intended to stop abortions but based on the mechanisms of a few bc, those would technically be blocked as well. No ones trying to ban birth control in general from what I understand.
    IUD are the safest birth control women can get combined with a condom use it reduce the chance of child by 90+%.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I think the arm implant one is becoming much more popular because it doesn’t have the risk of attaching and imbedding into the uterine wall like the IUD does.
    Oh I just read somewhere that IUD + Condoms are safe as fuck.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!