Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    I could see the semblance.
    What does that sentence mean to you? What you just wrote?

What semblance can you see?

How did that follow up to my previous response?

I see we will have lots of fun here.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Well of Eternity aside from it's radioactive property which mutates Dark Trolls as Night Elves also has another function, and that is being a portal of some sort.
    The Well of Eternity was not a portal. It was a vast source of power and energy that Xavius used to create a portal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    The Well of Eternity was not a portal. It was a vast source of power and energy that Xavius used to create a portal.
    Basically I could see it similar to the quantum dance floor used in Endgame less the metal chandelier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    What does that sentence mean to you? What you just wrote?

What semblance can you see?

How did that follow up to my previous response?

I see we will have lots of fun here.
    She does look like an elf. Einstein, Marie Curie, Stephen Hawkings and other scientists should have in-game reference in WoW ASAP.

Basically I could see it similar to the quantum dance floor used in Endgame less the metal chandelier.
    I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or joking or just smashing your face into your keyboard, but, you do you.

Heart of Azeroth dick swinging pendulum and all

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, nevermind...

I saw you were from the Philippines....

I am sorry for being a sarcastic douchebag.

I will leave this discussion now.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or joking or just smashing your face into your keyboard, but, you do you.

Heart of Azeroth dick swinging pendulum and all
    Atleast it's not entirely phallic shaped. Anyways, I can adjust to either being serious, sarcastic or funny. It would be thrice the fun if it ended up being the three.

15+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion title confirmed? World of Warcraft: Requires Full Version.

On a serious note, paralleling Tides of Darkness leading into Beyond the Dark Portal isn't such a crazy idea, especially given the heavy hinting that's already been done. World of Warcraft: The Darkness Beyond.

I do think at some point we'll need to venture into the Shadowlands / Black Empire / Void, whatever incarnation the realm of the void lords is given to us.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Next expansion title confirmed? World of Warcraft: Requires Full Version.

On a serious note, paralleling Tides of Darkness leading into Beyond the Dark Portal isn't such a crazy idea, especially given the heavy hinting that's already been done. World of Warcraft: The Darkness Beyond.

I do think at some point we'll need to venture into the Shadowlands / Black Empire / Void, whatever incarnation the realm of the void lords is given to us.
    That's a good one!

There are few options left and wiggle room so it has to be one of those.

1. When I saw the title, I thought your idea was: we will use the Dark Portal to escape from Azeroth in case we fail. In some way, it will be an interesting turn of events. The orcs will experience AGAIN to evacuate but the other races might experience what the orcs felt. On the other hand, it would be ironic to employ the Dark Portal as a way to save the people when it brought so much pain across all its history.

Are we going to lose Azeroth and travel to the Dark Beyond? Maybe WoW Classic is more important that we can imagine because its palliative of losing Azeroth.

2. The Well is a source of energy to make a portal. The Night Well was used for the same purpose.

3. Hmmm, the parallel between the Demon/Dragon Soul and the Heart of Azeroth is interesting:

- One a weapon and the other to heal the world but on our daily life we use it to improve our abilities=weapon.
    - Both of them used/will be by the Old Gods.
    - The dragons were there: they provided the power for the demon soul and now they are at the chamber of the Heart.
    Last edited by KainneAbsolute; 2019-05-16 at 05:16 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    When I saw the title, I thought your idea was: we will use the Dark Portal to escape from Azeroth in case we fail. In some way, it will be an interesting turn of events. The orcs will experience AGAIN to evacuate but the other races might experience what the orcs felt. On the other hand it would be ironic to employ the Dark Portal as a way to save the people when it brought so much pain.

The Well is a source of energy to make a portal. The Night Well was used for the same purpose.

Hmmm, the parallel between the Demon/Dragon Soul and the Heart of Azeroth is interesting:

- One a weapon and the other to heal the world but on our daily life we use it to improve our abilities=weapon.
    - The dragons were there: they provided the power for the demon soul and now they are at the chamber of the Heart.
    I have considered that idea and it seems viable. Or they could hold a piece of zone which would act as sanctuary in an entirely devastated Azeroth very much connected to the expac's theme. Perhaps, the Caverns of Time itself?

I do hope yoi also considered the notion that they were both crafted with an intention to end a threat but end up being used behind a hidden agenda or evil purpose.

Both are under the influence of the old gods. You've mentioned that.
    Dragon Aspects are involved as well.

So there was a quest for HoA essence where the Aspects are involved as well right? Interesting...

Thank you for reminding me as this is one of several pointers O missed out.

- - - Updated - - -

It was the platform being used and arcane energies are the concept behind it's frameworks.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-17 at 07:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP truly is an excited Labrador puppy. I think it's charming.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    OP truly is an excited Labrador puppy. I think it's charming.
    Yep one contended happy puppy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Catgirl View Post
    Just because one time travel expansion got fucked doesn't mean they all have to be bad.

I want at least one more (and good) time travel expansion.
    I never actually did considered Warlords as a story continuation from MoP as bad taste in the mouth.

It made perfect sense. The time travel they tackled in WoD made sense. It was the epitome of the storyline for TBC and WoDs.
    The storyline of Legion would be incoherent if not for the existence of the then already dead, Gul'dan. Every step was intermediated and time traveling has been one of the strongest devices and plot for Wacraft.

WoE is a virgin concept primarily because it was still untouched. Virgin in the sense that the reference made to it are nothing similar to side comments. So far the only experience of the Well of Eternity itself was the Cata instance but Azshara was just a cameo.

They are reserving it for a grand episode or chapter for the Warcraft Saga. They have to bring out Azshara in public first and thereby making way to open up WoE, thus focusing on it hardcore. This is somewhat brought up in Cata and through CoT (a time traveling hub of the past), the Legion as they tackle about Sargeras and his Burning Legion in connection with the WoE.

Take note they handled time travel TO DRAENOR and never Azeroth itself.
    Gul'dan ultimately wasn't that critical to Legion. If WoD had been some other expansion idea, they could have used that expansion to build up a new character that would fill Gul'dan's role. Or hell even resurrected MU Gul'dan. WOD did not have to happen for Legion to happen, they would only need to tweak the character that plays Gul'dan's role.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Well of Eternity is not a portal, they were using it's magic to make a portal, there's a difference. The exact same thing was done with the Sunwell (which was made from a vial from the WoE) on a smaller scale to bring Kil'jaeden to Azeroth in TBC.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-05-21 at 04:39 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Gul'dan ultimately wasn't that critical to Legion. If WoD had been some other expansion idea, they could have used that expansion to build up a new character that would fill Gul'dan's role. Or hell even resurrected MU Gul'dan. WOD did not have to happen for Legion to happen, they would only need to tweak the character that plays Gul'dan's role.
    One issue with ressurection. People get fed up with the same shit. That's why they created the route that an alternate reality persona exists apart from the main timeline. This introduces a new sci-fi/quantum physics/metaphysics concept in-ganme.

Unfortunately WoD is Wacraft 1 in WoW's MMORPG setting. They're all dead and missing similar to Alleria and Turalyon. The only way for them to be reintroduced is perhaps another timeline where we go back in time. It is the only way.

They might not go the necro shit since it's the LK type of thing and Orcish society aren't into ressing the dead type of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    The Well of Eternity is not a portal, they were using it's magic to make a portal, there's a difference.
    Have you heard about ancient artifacts found around the well when Dark Trolls discovered it and it has some titan related infrastructures?

Heck, even Yogg'saron is fought on top of an almost identical well.Y'shaarj's heart was also dropped at a fountain.

See the pattern?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-05-21 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you heard about ancient artifacts found around the well when Dark Trolls discovered it and it has some titan related infrastructures?
    Yes, it is, and you clearly don't know why.

The "infrastructure" is there to stabilize the wound and contain it's energies, it's not "a portal", it's medical equipment. The fluid in the pool is literally just Azerite, it's the blood of Azeroth.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-05-21 at 04:45 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Well of Eternity is not a portal, they were using it's magic to make a portal, there's a difference. The exact same thing was done with the Sunwell (which was made from a vial from the WoE) on a smaller scale to bring Kil'jaeden to Azeroth in TBC.
    So basically Quantum realm was not the portal?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is, and you clearly don't know why.

The "infrastructure" is there to stabilize the wound and contain it's energies, it's not "a portal", it's medical equipment. The fluid in the pool is literally just Azerite, it's the blood of Azeroth.
    Contain the enegies? Are you sure cause the last time I checked Y'shaarj was basically that pool. The old gods become well of eternities once physically defeated and become portal for extra dimensional beings like Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contain the enegies? Are you sure cause the last time I checked Y'shaarj was basically that pool. The old gods become well of eternities once physically defeated and become portal for extra dimensional beings like Sargeras.
    Yes I'm sure, go read chronicles vol 1. You're wrong, it's the blood of Azeroth, it says this plainly on page 36:

"Y'shaarj was dead, but it's tendrils had bored more deeply through Azeroth than Amun'Thul had ever imagined. In excising the Old God from the world, he had inadvertently ripped and eternal wound in Azeroth's surface. Volatile arcane energies---the lifeblood of the nascent titan---erupted from the scar and roiled out across the world."

It's not a portal, it's just a pool of Azerite.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-05-21 at 04:55 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    1. When I saw the title, I thought your idea was: we will use the Dark Portal to escape from Azeroth in case we fail. In some way, it will be an interesting turn of events. The orcs will experience AGAIN to evacuate but the other races might experience what the orcs felt. On the other hand, it would be ironic to employ the Dark Portal as a way to save the people when it brought so much pain across all its history.

Are we going to lose Azeroth and travel to the Dark Beyond? Maybe WoW Classic is more important that we can imagine because its palliative of losing Azeroth.

2. The Well is a source of energy to make a portal. The Night Well was used for the same purpose.

3. Hmmm, the parallel between the Demon/Dragon Soul and the Heart of Azeroth is interesting:

Remeber that Sargeras before his plan on entering Azeroth can be found in the Great Dark Beyond, in the Twisting Nether.

Think of it as the quantum realm of MCU. Demons can access it to traverse the universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Guldan is the main guy for the Broken Shore. If it wasn't for him the island wouldn't be raised from the depths of the sea.

He's like Deathwing for Cata.