Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Good thing I'll be playing on an RP server where it doesn't matter.

It is about time blizzard started locking one faction until the other one reaches almost identical numbers (1%-2%).

Most of people nostalgically remember waiting in queues. Well lets emulate that for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Basically every major streamer is going to play Horde, and all the masses will follow.

I want to play alliance but the thought of being out numbered 10 or 20 to 1 doesn't sound like a fun experience.
    where did you get the number 20-1?

You are forgetting pally Vs shammy.

GG

10+ Year Old Account
    threat was nightmare... did ppl forget that ?
    even in early wrath bosses were still immune to taunt, i think they started make u able to taunt bosses since 3.1 or something (loken was untauntable during 3.0)
    so without paladin, horde will have a seriously very f8cked up time in raiding, ppl forgot that threat was a problem since 9 years now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    where did you get the number 20-1?

You are forgetting pally Vs shammy.

GG
    i remember during TBC, how paladins roll, the one lose, roll to shaman, while on horde side, shamans roll, the one who lose, stay shaman (then came BL but we talk pre-TBC)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

99% of these streamers play NA. Tbh I feel a little bit sorry for NA people that 2-3 of NA servers are gonna be utterly destroyed due to streamers playing there this doesnt concern me at all. Also, my guild is going Alliance, so more Horde playing means more Horde to sapper. Bring it.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    99% of these streamers play NA. Tbh I feel a little bit sorry for NA people that 2-3 of NA servers are gonna be utterly destroyed due to streamers playing there this doesnt concern me at all. Also, my guild is going Alliance, so more Horde playing means more Horde to sapper. Bring it.
    I think the real shame is that 3 months in i suspect the majority of the streamers will have moved on to whatever the next big thing is - but it will be too late then. Personally i have never understood why someone would roll on a particular realm because of some random streamer - How they are considered "celebrities" by anyone is beyond comprehension for me. But, you are right, whatever servers they roll on will gain immediate notoriety.

Nice baseless fearmongering thread, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone wants to be in the "cool kids club". obviously.
    dont blame the players.
    blame blizzard's devs and marketing for hypeing the horde on every blizcon and media post since 2004.

sadly, appart from like two streamers, all the others play horde, for image purposes, cause "FOR THE HORDE!!!" am i right?

that means that if i join the alliance side (still not sure) i will have instant queues for BGs. i wouldnt mind that at all.

as for the streamers...
    even when i played horde, before switching over to alliance, i still avoided watching orc and undead pvp videos (and gnome warriors)
    i'd rather watch people who didnt play the game on ezmode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CasCrow View Post
    I've always been Ally. Classic I'll be Ally.
    All I gotta do is make sure im not on the same server as a streamer.
    Many of them has said they'd be on the same server so it'll be easy to blacklist that server.

- - - Updated - - -

I so wish Dwarfs had shamans in classic.
    me too my friend me too
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2019-05-22 at 02:46 AM.