Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I just retired a first gen i7 PC that I had for 10 years, it actually still runs games great, it's just when I played games like SOT it loaded it slow, it was only slightly faster than an Xbox one S. The only thing I had done with it was replace the video card that burned out and the SSD for a bigger one. I still have it, it's just my plex server now.
    Good for you but I garauntee that cost you over 1000 for it to have lasted 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Good for you but I garauntee that cost you over 1000 for it to have lasted 10 years.
    Yeah, but SSD and video cards have gotten cheaper since then, thus you can build a PC on a budget. Amazing how my 10 year old computer is still faster than a current gen console.

Yeah, but SSD and video cards have gotten cheaper since then, thus you can build a PC on a budget. Amazing how my 10 year old computer is still faster than a current gen console.
    Still costs about 50% more or so on average but this is off topic anyway and in no way a solution. We need better software laws so that we cannot be forced to pay absorbent amounts of money just to play games with friends that we own on other platforms.

Still costs about 50% more or so on average but this is off topic anyway and in no way a solution. We need better software laws so that we cannot be forced to pay absorbent amounts of money just to play games with friends that we own on other platforms.
    You would just have people bitch. It's like Sea of Thieves, it's a cross platform game and you got people complaining saying PC is too unfair because of mouse and keyboard, so they gave them M&K support now people are saying it's still unfair because we load faster and have higher FPS. So now they are working for an opt out crossplay solution.

I hear in borderlands 3 it will be cross platform for xbox/pc but Sony is refusing to allow it.

You would just have people bitch. It's like Sea of Thieves, it's a cross platform game and you got people complaining saying PC is too unfair because of mouse and keyboard, so they gave them M&K support now people are saying it's still unfair because we load faster and have higher FPS. So now they are working for an opt out crossplay solution.

I hear in borderlands 3 it will be cross platform for xbox/pc but Sony is refusing to allow it.
    You don't understand what I'm talking about clearly. I'm talking about when you buy a game that exists on multiple platforms for a generation you should either have access to it on all of those platforms or a very large discount on the game for those platforms. It has nothing to do with cross-play.

You don't understand what I'm talking about clearly. I'm talking about when you buy a game that exists on multiple platforms for a generation you should either have access to it on all of those platforms or a very large discount on the game for those platforms. It has nothing to do with cross-play.
    When you said play with people on other platforms in your last post I thought you were referring to crossplay. That's more likely to happen, what would stop you buying a game on xbox, getting a free or reduce copy for PS4 and just giving it to your friend? No company in their right mind would do this.

When you said play with people on other platforms in your last post I thought you were referring to crossplay. That's more likely to happen, what would stop you buying a game on xbox, getting a free or reduce copy for PS4 and just giving it to your friend? No company in their right mind would do this.
    The liscence would be connected to an email address pretty simple honestly. I already know tons of people who do family sharing on PS4 or XBOX and get another copy free anyways. They just need to take the plunge.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2019-05-22 at 12:57 PM.