Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And you do realize that addons, back in vanilla, were far more powerful than those we got today? Same goes for macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I hate the term because it makes the person who uses the term believe that they can actually seperate themselves from the rest of the playerbase and - in this case - believe they are in a higher seated position when not.

How to adress them, how about, player? At least when we aren't in the situation of seperating the base - at then, I don't know. Classics Vs. Progressives?
    Playerbase will 100% be separated if Classic will be successful.
    Forums everyday will be a war between the 2 sides.

The term "retailer" was inevitable

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    We'll see this in Orgrimmar/Stormwind in a few months. Thank you Dungeon.IO ....

"LFM UBRS - Checking Dungeon.IO - Only accepting people that completed at least 25 times!"

"LFM BRD - Windsor RUN - Only accepting people that completed in under 20 minutes."

"LFM DireMaul East - Only if you completed WARLOCK Quest Line before!"
    These people and goddamn IO should get banned and deported to North Korea

The community is going to destroy Classic...This saddens me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Playerbase will 100% be separated if Classic will be successful.
    Forums everyday will be a war between the 2 sides.

The term "retailer" was inevitable
    And hopefully moderators at least here will be more harsh on the vs. spam for it is useless.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Bangdingow View Post
    Quite the possible outcome, i agree. Completely possible,

10+ Year Old Account
    When you look at threads like this, I am scared to say it, but I think you could be right.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

the only one destroying classic are those elitist jerks who think only their opinion and their way of classic is valid
    and new people who come from retail and enjoy classic, i doubt they will destroy their joy by themselves

but didnt classic lovers speak for months about how they will have their guild communities matter ?

then why would you care about pugs

unless all this nonsense about "your choices matter because your server rep is important " yadda yadda ?

or this was just nonsense from start.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    No changes, we asked for Vanilla and we get Vanilla.

But even i admit...maybe...just maybe...if i lose my mind...i will download a LFG tool *shy*
    The point of this wasn't "change it all", it's that it was already there, it just sucked monkey nuts.
    Seriously, in Vanilla, there was an LFD tool.
    Not sure if you played back then, knew it existed, or even cared, but it was there.

They could easily fix it, not add insta-porting and all that fuckery, but just fix the broke ass logic they had to "form groups" because remember, in Vanilla, you weren't any one spec, so assigning tank/heal/dps was hard to figure out.
    How to fix it and make it actually useful? No idea.
    But it wouldn't be a "change", it would be an existing piece of code that was already there, just functionally useful.

Even if it's not the stones and just talking to the innkeeper (that was a thing for a hot minute, if I recall correctly).
    Cool, just make your features work, let groups form organically otherwise, and let people play the game.

Everyone still believes these 2 addons are real, 5 pages in.

This is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dergiab View Post

This is hilarious.
    continue living in your dreamworld, those addons are real
    want a download link to a working one?
    https://solidice.com/downloads/world-of-warcraft/oqueue

download, put in addons folder and start classic beta
    enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Dergiab View Post

This is hilarious.
    Why would you assume that? There have been various comments already stating these particular ones are fake. That doesn't mean that there won't be addons like that once Classic is released.

No purpose for it, there is no competitive content in Classic.
    Unless people take it upon themselves to start speed running dungeons etc with a rigid formula, there wont be able reason to be overly selective about your group members like there is in BFA.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Why do people hate this term? "retailer"

I guess it can be used in a derogatory way...not sure if its used here...yeah probably is.
    But how should we adress a retail only player?
    How about player. I know it's fucked up to look at others you deem to be inferior as a person but you should try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    How about player. I know it's fucked up to look at others you deem to be inferior as a person but you should try it.
    You mean "BfA player" ? Sure, but whats the difference? Its a derogatory term either way if used in a derogatory way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Ye, some of the "mechanics" boil down to stun X mob, or interrupt X spell, but people are still unable to do that on live, its sad this is needed, but it is needed due to the big amount of shit players.
    I DO hope most of these shit players wont even reach 60 so maybe we wont even need to use this addon even tho it exists.
    The elitism is strong here. This is exactly why there is no community in wow. Derp... Player X hasn't reached my arbitrary standard even though the game is easy. I must have an add-on to filter the scum away from my leetness. Classic community is a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

No worries about addons like this, not only will it be shunned by the community blizz is going to block a lot of stuff. They didnt put all that work into creating an authentic 2006 experience to have that all undermined by addons.

Nothing to see here folks.

Just like in the modern version of the game, "community" isn't something Blizzard can do much about. If Blizzard breaks the addon, people will use a website. If Blizzard breaks the website, people will use some arbitrary thing in game.

Find people that have a similar playstyle to yourself and you can safely ignore the rest, it's been the best option since the game launched and will continue to be until it dies.

Quote Originally Posted by joggerwearerlol View Post
    continue living in your dreamworld, those addons are real
    want a download link to a working one?
    https://solidice.com/downloads/world-of-warcraft/oqueue

download, put in addons folder and start classic beta
    enjoy
    First of all, that addon you're linking is for 6.0. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant vQueue. But you clearly have no idea what you are talking about if you think vQueue = LFD. But if I'm wrong, I would love for you to describe to me how vQueue works more detailed.

Second, the LFD addon in the OT is an unmodified BfA addon. Hint: the only screenshot shows it having options for World Quests.

Third, the Dungeon.io addon has a broken link and ONE screenshot.
    Last edited by Dergiab; 2019-05-22 at 08:41 PM.