Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Something that has been around forever, was considered a charming "feature" by many players, had NO impact on the game whatsoever, yet it was deemed unnecessary by Blizzard.

Like, this is so small and yet it feels like a huge slap. Why? I don't know. I guess there is no major thing they've done to hurt the game, it's just a combination of hundreds of minor changes over years that killed WoW.
    Fixing minor bugs killed WoW. Okaaaaaay.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    This is a dark day for gnomes everywhere.
    Why? Because now the penis envy's less obvious, aka same as everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Like, this is so small and yet it feels like a huge slap.
    I'm looking at the pictures and the second one looks better. On the first one, the gnome doesn't reach the reins.
    Personally, I'm bothered when reins don't align, when legs clip through saddles or even the mount itself and so on.

It's like every single change in this game. There will always be people who absolutely love something as is and can't bear to see changes. For example, when Thlusand Needles changed, I saw a lot of people crying that their favorite zone is now drowned in water - and that's one of the zones I really really disliked, it was a flat desert with almost nothing. Goes to show that people are very different, and what one may love, another may hate.
    This change too - some will love, some will hate.

Either way, I think fixing things is better than not fixing them in the long run.

Will taurens still be stuck on tunnels or archways while using "big mounts"?

Does this mean that FINALLY they are reverting the changes to the exalted zandalari pterrordax? Its so ridiculous that characters shrink when they mount up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    What. The Mount is smaller. You can tell because the background is more zoomed in and it takes up less space on the ground below it.
    Yep, well spotted.

Mount is indeed smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    I'm actually fine with this. Never did make much sense that gnomes had one of the largest mounts as well as it being "ok" that they couldn't reach the reigns. As for Tauren, hopefully it will cut down on the Kaiju mounts.
    It was how they compensated!

It's good to know blizzard is really working hard on fixing the worst expansion in world of warcraft history. This is how you fix a bad expansion...

Us: "hey blizz, our house is destroyed, can you repair it?"
    Blizz: "sure thing, wait a bit"

1 year later

Blizz: "Hey dude! I am finished fixing your car. It is awesome now!"
    Us: "aww...xD"

Quote Originally Posted by Freaking Frumpy Frak View Post
    Worst expansion in the game's history and they're spending resources on making it WORSE?
    Looks like someone didn’t play Warlords of Draenor

15+ Year Old Account
    Next weapon sizes and helmet clipping please. All races..

My god, people are so toxic here that I swear even the colour of the site changed.

Why can't people understand that it's not a big team that works in everything of wow and are different teams?

Class team != This team (whatever it is)

Tauren will not get stuck on doors anymore if done right, meh why do I even bother, I'll stop here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    I'm looking at the pictures and the second one looks better. On the first one, the gnome doesn't reach the reins.
    Personally, I'm bothered when reins don't align, when legs clip through saddles or even the mount itself and so on.
    This.

Yeah, I'm a little upset that the sizes are being normalised but at the same time I'm also very happy that finally our hands will touch the fucking reins properly instead of hovering in mid air.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Happy news.

I cannot BOO this decision loud enough. Having big mounts on a gnome is hilarious and adds to the flavor of the race (which is low population already). Why do they keep wanting to homogenize everything? Are they also going to make gnomes the same height as humans? Stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an update, I just compared some mounts on live vs ptr and there are a couple that come out WORSE with this change. Ill do pics to compare soon.

Some you can barely tell the difference, others are clearly fixed, while even so there are some that are either broken or just still ridiculous.

Mechgineer's Chopper, PTR vs Live

Mecha Mogul/Mimiron's Head, PTR vs Live

We still have this total joke though too, Geosynchronous World Spinner, PTR vs Live

Darkmoon Dirigible, PTR vs Live

Last edited by Lollis; 2019-05-23 at 01:48 PM.

Priorities huh... Blizz logic

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Priorities huh... Blizz logic
    ah, yes. adding (probably accidentally) a tiny feature means they haven't worked on reworking entire features or anything...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    RIP in peace, slightly larger Gnome mounts. Ye will be missed.

Feels like my 9 inch got reduced to a mere 6 inch