Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Walk around barefoot.

I mean I can but there's something I hate with a fiery passion about it. In fact, I hate bare feet in general.
    You and my sis can relate...

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't whistle. But then again I have never really tried to too hard.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Have interest in sports.
    Gain weight.
    Rotate my left wrist entirely due to a fracture.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    Pronounce the word "drawer."
    For me it's the word "rural." Something about getting that "ral" syllable when my mouth just did the "ru" isn't happening.

Use an elevator, I have a fobia

I can’t Take a proper shit anymore. Very disheartening.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

I can't self initiate actions - so without contact with other people I enter a catatonic state.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tie up my shoe laces lol

No seriously, I tie them up in a way my great uncle taught me to tie them up when I was a kid, which is generally the same way, but the way I do it is very alien to how everyone else ties up shoes. :P

When my great uncle died last year, it's one if he things I mentioned in the eulogy about him teaching me that. :*)
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't whistle.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

10+ Year Old Account
    Focus properly. Either I'm completely scatterbrained (which I usually am) or I get so invested that I completely lose touch with the rest of the world for a while.

Similarly, I struggle to see long term rewards as an incentive to put effort into things. They genuinely don't motivate me in the slightest, and while I can get started on something, I tend to give up pretty quickly as the sustained effort quickly becomes a nuisance rather than something worth enduring for a reward.

- I hate cats and dogs and any type of pets... They scare me... The thought of something else that moves but can't talk in human languages scares me.

- I can't curl my tongue.

- Don't like wearing socks. I highly prefer being barefoot at home unless it's cold inside. Also, if it is summer, I would much prefer to wear sandals then wear shoes when I go out... unless I am going to the gym.

- I don't wear shoes or jeans at home. I always wear my pajamas at home or if I go outside for anything, I wear fleece pants and a t-shirt with a zipper hoodie on top.

- I can whistle and snap my fingers but can't do the loud whistle with the two fingers in the mouth as someone said. When I was younger, I couldn't whistle at all but as I grew older, I realized somehow on how to do it... but only low whistling not loud.

- I don't drink coffee as regularly as I want to 'cause I am lazy to put a spoon of coffee in my milk in the morning lol.

- I don't wear shorts... at all. I hated having to wear it in P.E. in school and would wear track pants or fleece pants but the teacher would get mad about it. I still wore it tho lol.

- I haven't bought clothes in like 5 years or so... maybe more than that. I am chubby a bit and feel like when I lose weight, then everything would become baggy, and I would have to buy clothes again that fit me. And buying clothes right now when I am chubby makes me really self-conscious of myself on how people see me (people will see me as fat and disgusting so I wear baggy things as much as possible).

- I can't stop playing WoW everyday... doesn't matter if it is a few hours a day or more than a few hours... I have to play no matter what. I don't understand how people have breaks from WoW. I always have something to do in WoW and I have a whole backlog of things to do in WoW still that I have not even touched lol. It could be due to me playing it for more than 14 years now and can't let go of something that I have invested half of my life into.

- I dont' have friends for many years now... I can't understand on how people have friends so easily. If I had friends, which was like more than 5 years ago, they always would be female. Male friends, I could never have. I don't know how guys can have male friends... It could be 'cause I was bullied for being gay in school when I was younger but I don't know anymore.

- I can't do hard, physical labor. It makes me feel pain and tired and depressed. But I can go to the gym and lift weights... That is different somehow for me.

- I never learnt to drive as someone else mentioned in the thread. I am 32 now. It's because I have severe anxiety and I can't focus properly when I think about driving a car. My G1 expired a long time ago and I haven't renewed it yet because I don't need it for any sort of ID purposes... for now.

- I despise and despised sports in general now and in school. I never liked playing sports with other guys... It felt foreign to me and icky at the same time. I never got along with guys my age lol.

- I gain weight really fast and lose weight really slowly. I have to work real hard on losing weight, like going to the gym (which is a huge effort in itself lol). I would love to lose weight and look "good" but I can't get enough strength to go to the gym... even though it's walking distance from my home (15 minute walk).

I think that's about it, lol.

EDIT: My whole post got chopped into two and got messed up in order for some reason... I am going to fix it now.

EDIT 2: Ok it's fixed now... But it is in a different order than I typed it in. Oh well.
    Last edited by Gaebryel Quintyne; 2019-05-24 at 11:40 AM.

Drive. When I lived in my hometown I didn't really need to drive, ever, since everything I did and everywhere I went was close enough for me to walk/bike. In my early 20s I developed a pretty bad eye condition, a Corneal Ulcer, which I still have. I have pretty bad light sensitivity in that eye, and my vision is just overall crappy. I'm in pain on most days due to this. So, something like driving is out of the question for me.

On a lighter note, I can't sit down and watch a movie from beginning to end without needing to take a break or two. I could totally enjoy the movie, but I just get a bit antsy sitting there for 2-3 hours looking straight forward. However, with my illogical brain, I can watch 3 hours of Youtube videos or TV episodes in one sitting. /shrug
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracleez View Post
    For me it's the word "rural." Something about getting that "ral" syllable when my mouth just did the "ru" isn't happening.
    I pronounce that as "rur-al" instead of "ru-ral" to avoid that exact issue. If I try to say "ru-ral," it's about as bad as drawer. Unlike drawer, on that one I thought to change the pronunciation and haven't thought about it in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    drive a car

perform repetitive motions involving turning their wrists

sleep with routine hours
    /s

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Umm...you use very hot water and what kind of soap? A natural soap such as Ivory might help. I do know very hot water can dry your skin out too much and the fragrances and deodorants in some soap can cause allergic reactions in some people.
    Actually, turns out that hot water fixed the problem (mostly). I usually shower with cold/lukewarm water because I had heard the hotwater thing so many times. Someone advised i use hot water (something something causing the cells to expend themselves so the allergic reaction can't happen again for atleast a few hours), i hate the feeling of it but i'll take it over extreme bouts of pain that last 2 hours and get worse when i put clothes on.

fit into small places, crouch down into catcher's position, sprint...

i have a terrible knee.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't cut nails on my right hand. My left hand does not know how to work with scissors.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Drink hot coffee without letting it cool.

I love coffee, but a cup of it has to sit on my desk and cool for a good 15 minutes before it's tolerable for me to drink. Sometimes I just stick the cup in the fridge for a few minutes in an attempt to speed things up. But I've seen people get a cup of coffee that'd be hot enough to blister my tongue at a place like McDonald's and just start chugging it down, 0 fucks given. I feel like I'd wind up in the hospital if I tried to do that.

Poke out my tongue courtesy of a tongue tie not caught at birth.

Drive a car. I seriously need to get a drivers license.