10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I hope you know im just being sarcastic.
    Hard to tell, I've seen delusional people rate Jones for god knows what reason.

And to answer your question: Reports (even from Tier 1 sources) claim that United are interested and that Barca might not want to pay the large transfer sum Ajax asks considering they need to fill other positions. And play time also seems an issue.

Until I hear a good source claim City wants as a long-term replacement for Kompany I'd say De Ligt and United is looking like Option B right now.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2019-05-28 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Hard to tell, I've seen delusional people rate Jones for god knows what reason.
    Ive always hated jones because he has the worse attribute for a defender, getting caught out of position. Thats why he ends up sideways/ injured so much.

People think you're making fun of his faces or something. But for a centerback with no pace or composure to have to rely on reacting rather than being in the right place is never gonna win any trophies and its never a surprise seeing him give away cards/pens. Defenders like Varane get away with it because they have pace and skill on their side. But proper defenders never get caught out in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive always hated jones because he has the worse attribute for a defender, getting caught out of position. Thats why he ends up sideways/ injured so much.
    Hell, I would take old man Jaap Stam over Jones:

That dude's still jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Hell, I would take old man Jaap Stam over Jones:

That dude's still jacked.
    They dont make players like Stam anymore.

We get costa and ederson for gusty players but its not the same

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys reckon Andreas Pereira will be a United player next season? Since Herrera is now off, looking for who to get printed on my overly priced replica shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Happy to see villa go up out of the two, much less likely to go straight back down.
    It'll be interesting to see how they go next year. They've got some influential loanees to replace (the same was true for Derby) so they're going to need to spend a fair amount just to keep the squad at its current level.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    You guys reckon Andreas Pereira will be a United player next season? Since Herrera is now off, looking for who to get printed on my overly priced replica shirt.
    With that kid you may as well flip a coin. Seems keen to leave as soon as he can. utd seem keen to keep him

15+ Year Old Account
    With that kid you may as well flip a coin. Seems keen to leave as soon as he can. utd seem keen to keep him
    Think I'll wait with getting me shirt then hehe, not like there is a rush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I imagine he'll be off, think Mata is also off and probably De Gea will go as well as they were a little clique.

Now the pink shirt is half price I'm gonna pick one up, but I have a similar dilemma about who to get printed on it, my last two were Lingard and Mata for reference. Maybe go with Rashford? One of the Womens team? At least they're actually good.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2019-05-28 at 09:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I imagine he'll be off, think Mata is also off and probably De Gea will go as well as they were a little clique.

Now the pink shirt is half price I'm gonna pick one up, but I have a similar dilemma about who to get printed on it, my last two were Lingard and Mata for reference. Maybe go with Rashford? One of the Womens team? At least they're actually good.
    I'd go with one of the women's team probably, as you say they're actually pretty good

how does Roberto Martinez keep failing up?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Go for Lukaku, you know you want to! *runs*

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    how does Roberto Martinez keep failing up?
    What did he do now?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/FlicksLikeEden/s...623335936?s=19

Looking good Bobby B

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    What did he do now?
    Allegedly replacing Valverde at Barca.

Edit: Turns out Barto is supporting Valverde at the behest of his advisors to save face, despite the board wanting Ernie out.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2019-05-29 at 02:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    state of this final, jesus christ. Even for UEFA this is bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    state of this final, jesus christ. Even for UEFA this is bad.
    A more dreary final than the League Cup's. Shit venue, shit audience, shit match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game over, my bets aren't working out, now hopefully my last bet will also fall, I've got Liverpool to win. A bet I'm happy to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do we say to the God of Bluds?

Not today fam.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    glad the scabs lost, annoyed that chelsea won

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarri on his way to Juve. If true, Chelsea's board is absolutely pathetic.

Rule changes happening as of today. They are not in effect for the UEFA Champions' League Final this evening.

http://static-3eb8.kxcdn.com/documen...t_a_Glance.pdf

The biggest changes:

* Handball offenses have been clarified.
    The biggest change is that it is no longer an offense if the ball hits the arm of a player on a direct rebound or when the player is falling and no advantage is gained from it.
    A free kick will also not be awarded if the player has made a conscious attempt to not handle the ball (pulling the arms tight to the body, for example) and no advantage was gained from the ball hitting the player's arm or hand.
    If a player holds their arm above their shoulder-line, and the ball hits it (even accidentally), a free kick is awarded.

* Changes have been made to free kicks.
    Attacking players are no longer allowed to be within 1 metre of the defenders' wall when the kick is taken
    When the defending team takes a FK in their penalty area, the ball is considered in-play once the kick is taken
    YCs/RCs can be issued at the next break in play if the referee has not stopped play)

* Dropped-ball situations have been made fairer
    No more booting the ball down the other end of the pitch to give the ball back to the side which kicked it out of play
    The ball is dropped to the GK if play is stopped in the penalty area
    The ball is dropped to a player on the opposing team at the point where it was taken out of play, no other player is allowed within 4m of the ball
    If possession changes, the ball goes into the goal or a counter-attack starts due to the ball hitting a match official, a dropped ball is awarded.

* The team captain who wins the coin toss can now select which goal to attack first, or whether to take the first kick-off.

* Players who are being substituted must now leave the pitch by the nearest point, unless permitted to do otherwise by the referee (for example to get medical attention).

* Team officials can now be cautioned and sent off for misconduct. The senior team coach at the touchline is penalized if the offender cannot be identified.

* Penalties:
    The goal-keeper must not be moving when the referee calls for the penalty to be taken.
    They must have at least one foot on or directly above the goal-line when the penalty is taken and not be standing behind the goal-line.
    The GK must not be touching the goalposts, crossbar or net and they must also not be moving.
    A player due to take the penalty kick is allowed short medical attention before doing so.

* At a goal-kick, the ball is considered in-play before leaving the penalty area. The opposing team must remain outside the penalty area until the ball is in play.