Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Honestly, if they do do this it'll be a Yrel/Garrosh situation where they unintentionally make their strawman be right but her being crazy will be how it will be cast.

That said I think forgiveness is more likely. That and a hard retcon of Teldrassil after the soft retcons of having everyone ignore it or pretend only Sylvanas is responsible for everything don't fly. "Only a minority of elves burned in the tree" and stuff like that.

Everything will have proceeded exactly as I have foreseen. I will have sight beyond sight, not that it is needed to make predictions in blizzard writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

It would be extremely satisfying if they made some Alliance leader a villain. Alas, given Blizzard's comments, we won't see anything soon.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It would be extremely satisfying if they made some Alliance leader a villain. Alas, given Blizzard's comments, we won't see anything soon.
    A villain? Or maybe someone who wants to avenge her people who got genocided just a few months ago?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Shandris is kinda set up as “well Horde maybe bad but thats all on Warchief and Horde elfs are nice” so thats that.
    Shandris set up as the third wheel to the fetish fueled romance between Lorthemar and thallsyra’s experimwntal relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Shandris set up as the third wheel to the fetish fueled romance between Lorthemar and thallsyra’s experimwntal relationship.
    And thats the worst you know? When not only nelfs almost excluded from a story heavily involving them but also that story is used for a dumb pairing advancement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't know if getting Darkshore and even Ashenvale back is what would be revenge for the Night Elves. That is victory, not revenge. Tyrande conjuring a ritual that rains moonfire or brings down a fucking moon meteor and crashes it into Orgrimmar; that's revenge. I mean what is the point of the Night Elves getting their land back anyway? Most of them are dead, they won't even be able to protect all that massive territory they once had because they just don't have enough people for all the fronts it would open. Nah for me revenge for the Night Elves would have to be just as monstrous as what they suffered.
    Setting up some kind of impregnable wall around their land also works. You know, druids can do that.

Ironic. Warcraft was born as a Orcs vs Humans, and now orc and human fans are what's gonna kill WoW.
    Seriously. Just think of how fun would the game be if there were no need to whitewash them and keep them at the front page every single time.

Still, this particular time you might should be thankful of Tyrande losing this one. There is a quite high chance of Azshara surviving this one one way or another, and there is simply no way to mix Tyrande, Azshara, and have them both surviving without raping and butchering one or both characters.
    Last edited by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad; 2019-06-01 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Ironic. Warcraft was born as a Orcs vs Jumans, and now orc and human fans are what's gonna kill WoW.
    Seriously. Just think of how fun would the game be if there were no need to whitewash them and keep them at the front page every single time.

Still, this particular time you might should be thankful of Tyrande losing this one. There is a quite high chance of Azshara surviving this one one way or another, and there is simply no way to mix Tyrande, Azshara, and have them both surviving without raping and butchering one or both characters.
    Azshara dies though. This dialogue about binding her appears before we commanded to burst her down. Basically the same as when Frostmourne shatters and we have to DPS Arthas for the last time.

I demand the DARK Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    That wouldn't be that bad actually. Tyrande going evil would actually create some conflict inside the Alliance like back in Vanilla days. And it will push Nelves into the forefront. Also it won't be evil Horde characters again.

To tell you the truth I was already working on an expansion concept where Tyrande is the villain. It's the best way to continue the story.
    In that expansion does Illidan come back to edge-beat some sense into her breaking the connection with fascist naaru mother Elune and give Malfie a good ol slapping?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Malf alone managed to do this, did it in one small border area and Sylvanas still managed to break past it (which felt so silly, a few snipers would have killed her, standing helpless in her "inspire the troops" moment).
    I meant something akin to “wall of thorns” with all kinds of biohazard plants all over, so toxic that it kills anyone , even Forsaken.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Good ol Stroggylos View Post
    In that expansion does Illidan come back to edge-beat some sense into her breaking the connection with fascist naaru mother Elune and give Malfie a good ol slapping?
    Nope. Illidan does not factor into the story whatsoever. And Malfie goes back to sleep to find answers in the Emerald Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I demand the DARK Alliance!

I would rather have smart Alliance.

I would rather have smart Alliance.
    ah hahahahaha good one.
    Azshara dies though. This dialogue about binding her appears before we commanded to burst her down. Basically the same as when Frostmourne shatters and we have to DPS Arthas for the last time.
    Source?

She does not have a death animation, tho.
    So far she could make it alive.
    Although she could die as well, so far what is sure is she gets somewhat trapped when weakened enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    ah hahahahaha good one.

Source?
    I dont remember source but i can recall that it was in datamined files where either Jaina or Shandris shouts to us to finish her while she is weakened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    At this stage the safest presumption to make is if Blizzard decides to give a character attention, it will be to that characters detriment and the detriment of the lore as a whole.

Are you talking out of your ass or what? Why Ashenvale is Horde suddenly? If war ends and Sylvanas is gone it can be easily returned to the Alliance or to night elfs to be precise. And she can go against Old Gods who will be a big part of the future patches/expansions or end the satyrs if nothing else. You know, sort of scourge the Ashenvale and Darkshore of local threats so her people might live in peace.
    Plus.
    If you say that Kalimdor “is Horde now” then where the fuck night elfs should live? On a pumpkin farms near Stormwind?
    Ever since the War of Thorns the Night Elves have been pushed out of Ashenvale.
    You literally assassinated an entire village to make way for the army to march to Darkshore.
    There are still some guerilla-warfare going on but the zone itself is considered Horde territory now. Mission tables tell you that.

Most likely Gilneas btw, as EK is generally Alliance now except for Quel'thalas. Gilnes is Alliance too since the Forsaken was pushed out. That zone can easily hold both Worgen and Night Elf, as both are small in population.

We just need a new revamp to show how zones stand, right now we only have mission tables and books. Don't refer to current in-game zone standings.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Shandris is still Tyrande's daughter she would be at her side no matter what especially against the horde, even if they pulled the move to think the horde might not be all bad Shandris would be right beside Tyrande in a heartbeat. Not to mention the NEs as a whole still revere Tyrande, the only schism possible would be if Malfurion led the CC in a revolt against her.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    Ever since the War of Thorns the Night Elves have been pushed out of Ashenvale.
    You literally assassinated an entire village to make way for the army to march to Darkshore.
    There are still some guerilla-warfare going on but the zone itself is considered Horde territory now. Mission tables tell you that.

Most likely Gilneas btw, as EK is generally Alliance now except for Quel'thalas. Gilnes is Alliance too since the Forsaken was pushed out. That zone can easily hold both Worgen and Night Elf, as both are small in population.

We just need a new revamp to show how zones stand, right now we only have mission tables and books. Don't refer to current in-game zone standings.
    To abandon Kalimdor (especially after coming back after retreating) will end night elfs as a race. They can be as well replaced by high elfs or idk like ankoan. Or simply deleted and players given a free race change token. And Gilneas still has Forsaken in it per Golden statement. Plus this would mean destroyed Quel’Thalas to make EK fully Alliance. And also in Cata Ashenvale was also partially taken over (maybe even the most part of it) but Horde removed their forces from it per peace treaty. Same can happen now.

I dont remember source but i can recall that it was in datamined files where either Jaina or Shandris shouts to us to finish her while she is weakened.
    I don't remember that at all and I payed really close attention to it. It also makes very little sense because Thalryssa comments after they sealed Azshara that she can now see for herself how it is to be captured in a bubble.