Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch, sorry that it didn't go the way you wanted. I'd take it pretty hard to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Motso View Post
    You mean why might a person reach out to those outside of people that they know personally? The anonymity of the forum is likely the reason someone would seek comfort here. Not a good idea, but it makes sense if you aren't a sociopath. How pathetic and small your life must be to take such a hostile angle over someone seeking comfort wherever the fuck they choose to.
    Try and excuse it however you want, you're a cunt. And I can't imagine it is restricted to here.
    Suffer long, turd man.
    What are you trying to accomplish with this line of attack? Do you think I actually care about your opinion? Do you honestly think you can form a clear picture of me as a human based on my words in this thread?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear it didn't work out, while I can't fathom how much it hurts I know how frustrating it is when you've been trying for very long and nothing. My wife and me took 5 years of trying and she'll turn 2 in November. Keep the faith it'll work out in the end. (Faith can be taken in any way you deem appropriate)

That sucks, sympathy to both of you, particularly your wife. My friend lost her pregnancy when she was five months along. Unfortunately, these things happen more often than we think. I hope your wife is in good health, and good luck in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish with this line of attack? Do you think I actually care about your opinion? Do you honestly think you can form a clear picture of me as a human based on my words in this thread?
    Yes, yes we can. This is how you would rather act when your identity is hidden, your true self. I'm sure if it was someone that said it by you in real life you wouldn't have the gall to say some shit like this. Deserved ban, enjoy it.

@OP I'm sorry for your loss. My wife had 2 miscarriages before our son was born. It's a struggle that can quickly lead to depression and wondering what is wrong with you (or her wondering what is wrong with her). I hope the best for you if you try to have another.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2019-06-02 at 01:45 AM.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Sorry to hear that OP.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Motso View Post
    So sorry for you mate, and for the missus. I normally just come here to be a a jerk, but seriously, I hope you are holding up ok.
    Pretty much this. Damn.

But it's not the end of all things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    At least not yet.

My fiance just miscarried... at 14 weeks. We thought we were out of the woods. It took us so long... and everything was going great. This hurts so much.

But I feel closer to her than ever, and I'm destroyed but hopeful. I love all of you guys (even those I don't like that much) and I wish you never have to feel this way.

Best,

Dan
    I'm so sorry to hear that and I'll light a candle for you both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    i personally don't like children so i'll just leave you with this: from loss can come opportunity. maybe something better will come of this.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deepest condolences. Please stay safe with your fiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sorry to hear this. My wife also had a miscarriage with her first pregnancy. But later we ended up with 3 children, who are now adults. Hope you have a better future.

And I absolutely hate not a single poster on here. Hate is like having too much black in a painting. It makes it look dark and forbidding. The same can happen to a person's heart with too much hate.
    What about Elba or sarahtasher??

My mom had three miscarriages between having me and my brother so my brother and I are 8 years apart. I didn't even know they happened until I was an adult. My mom thought she could never have another child and she was cursed, but then she had my brother. Just hang in there.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-06-02 at 04:23 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chin up dude, make sure not to let the doubt or sadness affect your relationship with the missus. Once you are both ready try again, It will happen soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least not yet.

My fiance just miscarried... at 14 weeks. We thought we were out of the woods. It took us so long... and everything was going great. This hurts so much.

But I feel closer to her than ever, and I'm destroyed but hopeful. I love all of you guys (even those I don't like that much) and I wish you never have to feel this way.

Best,

Dan
    my prayers go out to you, but know this, even in pain there is a lesson to be learned, maybe not immediately but sometime in the future it may reveal itself to you when you least expect it, stay strong and support each other and don't let adversity get to you.

Thank you all. I appreciate your kind words. I'm very lucky to be with such a wonderful and strong woman. Every good thing, and every bad thing that we have gone through has made us closer... this will be no exception.

I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Much love.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Thank you all. I appreciate your kind words. I'm very lucky to be with such a wonderful and strong woman. Every good thing, and every bad thing that we have gone through has made us closer... this will be no exception.

Much love.
    I broke it up with my long term girlfriend this week and that was bad. But that is nothing compared to this. Really sorry for your loss, hopefully you and your partner get through it.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Condolences to you and your fiance.
    Hoping you are both receiving any support you need.

Much love.
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences. I love your positive vibes and wish you the best.

Consider adoption?personaly I always felt that helping a child that is alredy alive and needs a home is a good option

Sorry to hear, OP. I wish you and your fiance all the best. Try again when you are ready and you will get there.