Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    As opposed to Putin who completely murders anyone not in his favor and uses an entire nation as theater to promote bullshit narratives often found on Russia Today.
    This is the definition of whataboutism.

Compelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Theo, just admit you're one of Putin's concubines. Simply admit guilt. Don't fight it. Abandon hope.
    I mean this is true, the dude is ripped and who can say no to Putin-sama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

This wasn't doxxing.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    Just the usual leftist internet terrorism. He's going to get death threats for months, and he's extremely lucky if antifa terrorists don't show up at his house.
    Ya bud, you may wanna pay attention to the right-ist reaches of this internet before casting this particular stone.

Also, pretty sure this post is textbook projection. The right is FARFAR more guilty of everything you said than the left.

You are the bad guys. Stop trying to dodge that fact.
    Last edited by Hinastorm; 2019-06-04 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    If personal/private information about a person/company was made public without that person's/company rep's consent, it's doxxing.
    Almost right. A person's private information is illegal to be made public without their consent. A business usually has to be listed on a public listing.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Actually, we take Endus very seriously. For reasons that seem WAY beyond your comprehension. He provides evidence for his claims. You? You don't even know what your claim is at this point. So far it seems to be "everyone reading please do my research for me".
    Allow me to laugh at this very notion.
    He calls people liars all the time, yes. He calls them racists, and any other name in the book, yes, all the time.

Evidence? Please.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Allow me to laugh at this very notion.
    He calls people liars all the time, yes. He calls them racists, and any other name in the book, yes, all the time.

Evidence? Please.
    Uneducated righties with no brain hate Endus. The fact that Endus hate is so widespread on these forums speaks volumes for the state of these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Uneducated righties with no brain hate Endus. The fact that Endus hate is so widespread on these forums speaks volumes for the state of these forums.
    Perhaps, or perhaps he's full of bs and people can see.

I don't know where this expectation of total anonymity on the internet comes from and that one can't/shouldn't be held accountable for their posts. All the information they posted is largely publicly available and they didn't seem to post his phone number/personal address etc., this isn't all that much different from news crew finding someone sending scam messages and reporting on their scam messages.

Don't want to attract the attention of national media? Don't engage in dishonest political bullshittery like this that can grab media attention. If you want to operate and shitpost in the shadows, don't post things that may expose you to the light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then said people are not really good at articulating. After all, a guy giving an interview is being doxxed according to OP and you are bitching about Ednus. Have you considered talking about the BS in OP, as Ednus did? Because bitching about Ednus is not changing how idiotic the OP actually is.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Almost right. A person's private information is illegal to be made public without their consent. A business usually has to be listed on a public listing.
    Where are you seeing those regulations?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    If personal/private information about a person/company was made public without that person's/company rep's consent, it's doxxing.
    You realize he posted this on his own FB site, and then posted it on another site he manages, right? That information is in the article linked by the OP. This isn't doxxing - this is people reading a thread title and then avoiding the article.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who expects others to provide evidence for his points and doesn't even read the article in a thread he's pissing and moaning about. People on forums can only be judged by their posts - and it's no surprise that Endus is widely respected for his points and evidence, while people like you continue to struggle with basic ideas like facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    11.96 post per day since join date. Cmon dude, get a life.
    Says the guy watching the guy watch t.v. Life is what you make it - on these forums I exchange ideas and quips with people I respect and don't to pass the time during the working day.

Reported for trolling. Please post constructively.

Where are you seeing those regulations?

- - - Updated - - -

You realize he posted this on his own FB site, and then posted it on another site he manages, right? That information is in the article linked by the OP. This isn't doxxing - this is people reading a thread title and then avoiding the article.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who expects others to provide evidence for his points and doesn't even read the article in a thread he's pissing and moaning about. People on forums can only be judged by their posts - and it's no surprise that Endus is widely respected for his points and evidence, while people like you continue to struggle with basic ideas like facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy watching the guy watch t.v. Life is what you make it - on these forums I exchange ideas and quips with people I respect and don't to pass the time during the working day.

Reported for trolling. Please post constructively.
    Another rightwing gotcha moment that just happens to be a complete fabrication.

10+ Year Old Account
    Case and point, this was posted a minute after the OP:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm sure we'll see our share of people cheering for it. Even one is too many.
    Didn’t read, but is appalled by the reaction he assumes will happen.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

This is why I can't help but laugh. He posted it to his account, meaning that he publicly posted it from his account with whatever identifying information on his public account as well. They didn't share his address. They didn't share his phone number. They didn't share any information that isn't easily publicly available with some searching using the information from his public Facebook page.

Don't play stupid games if you don't want to win stupid prizes. And the faux-outrage is garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is why I can't help but laugh. He posted it to his account, meaning that he publicly posted it from his account with whatever identifying information on his public account as well. They didn't share his address. They didn't share his phone number. They didn't share any information that isn't easily publicly available with some searching using the information from his public Facebook page.

Don't play stupid games if you don't want to win stupid prizes. And the faux-outrage is garbage.
    He gave an interview... he blocked them, then reached out to them to give the interview. That article wouldn’t exist, if he didn’t reach out to them, to provide his comments. Which includes being upset, that a job that paid him under the table, hired him legitimately... until they found others to get paid under the table. Which of course he blames Obama...

I like how threads like these bounce around general OT for a few days then get sent here and we pick it apart in like 10 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Has doxxing always meant "conducted interview with person of public interest pushing fake news that is picked up by easily fooled pundits like Rudy Giulianni and James Woods," or is this one of those situations where the OP is making up meanings for words they don't understand?
    That’s part of the funny... he commented on how dumb Rudy was for falling for his ‘female admin’ scam. The article states that he blamed his ‘female admin’ for the video edit. I don’t see them doxxing this female admin, who pretty obviously doesn’t exist.

Uh... I know it's 15 pages in but having skimmed through the article how does this qualify as doxxing? A conservative operative who openly operated some conservative groups on facebook is recognized for having done it in those groups.

Pointing out "Hey this guy openly did this thing" doesn't really strike me as doxxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Uh... I know it's 15 pages in but having skimmed through the article how does this qualify as doxxing? A conservative operative who openly operated some conservative groups on facebook is recognized for having done it in those groups.

Pointing out "Hey this guy openly did this thing" doesn't really strike me as doxxing.
    I’m guessing the doxxing was when he called them to do an interview... that or altright is desperate to be victims. Any day now, Antifa will start attacking them over forum posts. Not the church shootings or the unite the right bullshit... any day now, antifa will come for their memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    You were sayin'?
    None of it was private. It was public Info and Info given during interview. Please do tell what private info was given.
    Details please.